Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improvements to service request interface

Compared to most ticketing systems IT people often use, the Admin > Support > View Service Requests feature in O365 is severely lacking. At a minimum, all of the correspondences logged from user to support rep and from support rep to user should be visible in this interface ... be those emails or direct entries into the portal page.

Also, I'd like more granular assignments (what group in Microsoft is handling, if issue has be escalated). I'd like a "due date" indicating when the next step is expected if the issue is waiting on Microsoft ... just so the user…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable the calendar "to do" bar in mail online not just the reading pane

In the client version of Outlook mail, I have the calendar "to do" bar showing on the right-hand side of my screen when I'm in my mailbox. This is not possible in O365 online mail - you only have the option for a reading pane.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. One Note 2016 desktop

The update of One Note from 2013 to 2016 is not an improvement and is almost unusable with a keyboard and mouse. It adds steps to simple tasks and lacks even some of the capabilities of the current mobile version. It also consumes way too much screen real estate with no way to shrink to the size of the previous window. Someone should actually test this on a desktop

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Inquiry mail may not have been properly sent via modern supprort.

I would like to inform you that I may not receive a reply despite sending inquiry mail to the Support team via modern support. In addition, this new process is hardly said user friendly, so that I really hope the system of the modern support will be improved to provide good service as soon as possible.

Thank you for your continued support.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. importing Contacts from Iphone to outlook.

I would like to export contacts into a data file so i can import it into outlook app on mobile phone. It's crazy how a simple thing of adding profiles on your mobile will not update on the outlook on my PC, so annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. HOW DO I STOP WORD FROM RE-CENTERING THE DOCUMENT WHEN I ZOOM

HOW DO I STOP WORD FROM RE-CENTERING THE DOCUMENT WHEN I ZOOM

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Open the calendar scrolled to just above the current time . . . not midnight

1. Open calendar in browser.

2. See nothing.

3. Wonder why you see nothing.

4. Realize you're looking at 12am-8am, not your actual work day (even though it's already 11am).

5. Wonder why the calendar isn't automatically scrolled to the current time instead of the early morning hours when probably 99% of users don't have any events.

6. Submit feedback on Uservoice because it's happened enough times now that you really want to see this improved.

7. Thank Microsoft for their kind consideration of this UX improvement request and for their patience with your cheeky method of requesting it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Maintian functionality when changing licence plans

Microsoft advise that the current migration path for company's moving from Midsize Business licensing is to select Business Premium. However the functionality between the two products is different. Therefore company's who had previously used features find that they are no longer available unless they purchase additional products. It would be a good idea to ensure that functionality is not removed as part of any future changes to licence plans!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Solve Your Nursing Assignment Related Doubt Easily

Nursing filed students can get now online nursing assignment help from experts. BookMyEssay has team of very-well writers’ who have above 5 years great experienced. You can contact us via this given number +1(240)2885849. To know more visit here: https://www.bookmyessay.com/nursing-case-study/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Will be useful to get reports of use of all office apps into the O365 portal and not only for Skype, Teams, Exchange and Yammer.

Will be useful to get reports of use of all office apps into the O365 portal and not only for Skype, Teams, Exchange and Yammer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. OutLook

When hitting the REPLY option, check if the original email had multiple recipients and if so, advise you are only replying to the sender.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Unable to sync shared with me folder in OneDrive client for external users

Dear Backend team,

One of our valuable customers feedbacked that it's quite unacceptable that we can't sync shared with me folders in OneDrive client.

Our customer shows great concern on it and we also assume it's very inconvenient and it's highly necessary to improve it.

Thank you for your prompt attentions on it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Issue with the message trace fields on macOS Firefox

It seems that the default behaviour on Firefox for macOS on the message trace http://protection.office.com/ portal research field is to validate the input when a dot "." isput in.
    Could you change that behaviour ?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add MMS in text messaging settings

SMS is not a good option for many messages sent nowadays. MMS will be much better.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Aol Mail Login issues

If you are unable to sign in to aol email login page and having too many questions regarding the my aol login Issues then it will be solved here. So we will be solving major issues which you will face in during AOL com login and use the mail service. While if you are new to this service then you are facing some problems then you could choose our several other options which you can take a look upon. We always try to find the solution of aol.com mail login.
    https://emailsaccountrecovery.com/contact-aol-login-support/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories