Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add the ability to export Project details from Planner to Excel.

I know this has been requested many many times previously but I need to report on Project status, staff assignment and several other key metrics several times a week.

Planner is a very good option for reletivly basic Project Management tasks but PLEASE add this functionality

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The summer/daylight-saving time lables in outlook are wrong

Outlook Windows Office 365 is wrong: Paris Madrid Amsterdam Berlin Stckholm and Vienna are on UTC+2 in Summer time. UTC is fixed BY the ISO in Geneva (chartered by the UN) and is useded by Iceland and Cape Verde. You fixed it in 2017 when i complained. The Bug has comback. It it not so serious as the Offsets are correct, the labels are wrong. UK Eire & Portugal are on UTC+1 in the summer months. you should know this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. アイテムを編集する際、 上部の編集リボンが非表示になる事象

リストの設定で、ダイアログ ボックスでフォームを開始するように設定し、リストアイテムの複数行テキスト列を編集する際、上部の[編集]リボンが非表示になる事象が発生します。[編集]リボンが非表示になると、非常に不便ですので、改善を希望しています。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow user to set location of Find and Replace tool box in Excel

PREVIOUSLY (Office 2010)
    1. The behavior in the past was that, when you first open Excel and use Control-F, the Find and Replace box shows up in a default location.
    2. When you move that box to a new preferred location on the screen so that it doesn’t block cells with critical information in them, Excel “remembers” that location, and each new control-F opens the box in that new selected location.
    3. When you exit Excel, it “forgets” this location, and reverts to the default (not ideal – why not remember across closing-opening of Excel, or at least provide a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. onedrive deletion email, need to be able to edit the text

Would like to customize the text in the email that supportive of the process with our company. For example, contacting your administrator is not something our employees would do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would LOVE to see the 2 min "delay sending email" in the new version of Hotmail for Mac. Old version used to have it...

I used to able to delay every email going out by a minute or two... giving me time to catch any mistakes or recipients. SO USEFUL and with the new version of Hotmail it no longer exists for mac users:-(

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. compact mode

The compact theme is incredibly inefficient. There is a bunch of wasted space, and where the drop downs were once plainly viewed in the task bar, I now have to drop down the box to find what I am looking for. There is also seemingly no way to turn this compact version off. Please provide the option to turn this compact version off. It's infuriating.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow KMS Activation for Volume Licensed Customers

For enterprises and education, the current method of Office 365 activation is extremely irritating for users.

Allow existing KMS infrastructure to support activation of Office 365.

If needed, require that the KMS server connect to Microsoft's servers to do the validation on behalf of the KMS clients.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add face recognition for Microsoft Authenticator

The newer Google Pixel 4 and iPhone 11's do not have fingerprint sensors. The Authenticator app therefore prompts for the pin every time a a mult-factor auth request is sent. It works, but being able to use the only biometric sensor on the phone would be easier. Please add.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1707 build 8326.2062 delegates have lost access to calendar

delegates have lost calendar access after updating to 1707 build 8326.2059 and 1707 build 8326.2062

ya might wanna fix that...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create the ability to merge or add an Exchange calendar to a Sharepoint Site collection

My clients had tasked us with creating a shared mailbox to have both a group calendar and a mailbox to receive external mail. They also had asked us to add this calendar to the Sharepoint of the company so that all could see the upcoming events. This is currently not possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Condensed view in OneNote

Provide a single button to show only the highlighted text or certain tagged contents within a page or section

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I like to stay organised but I can't set a reminder for an email! It is greyed out/disabled. WTH?

I really thought advances in Outlook would make life easier, but I can't even set a reminder for 1 year down the track to renew a registration. I'm wasting hours working out how to do one of the most simple tasks that I've known how to do for over 15 years! Purchasing this Office 365 was the biggest waste of money and professionally one of my worst decisions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. onedrive for Mauritius

Trying to buy onedrive storage 100GB in Mauritius, but apparently this is not available for my country.
    Please make it available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. powershell commands

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/2646504/how-to-remove-automapping-for-a-shared-mailbox-in-office-365

This article appears to require an update, we had to log a support call because the command would not execute. I spent an hour on the phone with support and determined through a process of elimination that the identity and user parameters now require a speech mark " either side of the email address for the command to execute, without this the command doesn't work.

Please update the documentation accordingly.

Regards

Kevin Johnson

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make Cortana a lot smarter and less focus on it

It cant answer complicated questions and services like Google do it so much better. Why market AI if it isnt intelligent?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to Send Bitcoin From Coinbase

How To Send Bitcoin From Coinbase?
    Coinbase is the broadly utilized digital currency trade established in June 2012. This is an easy to use site that can be effectively utilized by apprentices. Coinbase is the trade that is giving its administrations all around the globe. It is likewise viewed as one of the most secure digital currency trades on the planet.
    More info:- https://cryptoexchangesinfo.com/how-to-send-bitcoin-from-coinbase/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base