Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change your assistance staff I got this morning

In fact I try to enter into my account for Outlook upgrade as my mail address was not recognised by your system.
    After 1 hour during which your staff asked me to spell the name of microsoft I gave up without any result.
    Hoppelfully my porblem has been solved by Rjeibi Souhir
    Office 365 Concierge Ambassador who has been very efficient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Simplified Ribbon - Move labels below the icons

Having the labels beside the icons smears what should be nicely grouped across a wide area of the screen. The new ribbon would have been much nice if you had kept the old icon size with the text below and removed the group labels.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. You need a feature with email where one can expand all emails in a thread.

You need a feature with email where one can expand all emails in a thread.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be great if pictures could be displayed in a different format (e.g. large icons) so that you could already see them.

It would be great if pictures could be displayed in a different format (e.g. large icons) so that you could already see them. Currently I have to open every single photo to find the correct one. It's pretty annoying!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Restore header title/page number options for academic styles (APA, MLA, Chicago)

Currently unable (Word 2019) to have both LM TITLE and RM page numbers in header simultaneously, makes product extremely unsuitable for college & university work. Seems to work on Mac Office app, but I'd prefer to stick with pure Microsoft products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. size limit

Size limit for uploading files to shared folder is too low (15MB) - that makes video, audio, media hard to use in collaboration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix F’ing office 365 it is so buggy. It SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Fix f’ing office 365 it SUCKS!!!!!
    OneDrive hahaha. Drive you bat crazy not productive. Really. Really. Microsoft?????????

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I am very disappointed with the overall care from the Microsoft support management team.

The individual technical team are great, whenever we have spoken to any member of the support team, they are always very friendly and very helpful. BUT the process is ridiculous! To make a service request is very long... waiting for someone to call me back takes too long and calling someone to explain the problem takes very long. Then they are unable to make changes to the computer without the user being present. They takes out HUGE chunks of their working day. Today I have wasted nearly 5 hours of my working day to fix 2 corrupted files and you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Outlook 360 Replay All and Me.

Why we don't add a button in outlook beside replay all called replay all and me so that we don't have to cc ourselves each time we want us as a re-pliers to be included in the email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow photos to be uploaded from iOS, Android Devices, and Outlook to be automatically resized on upload on the exchange server

Right now there are all these restrictions and 10kb and 100x100 pixels etc.. make it easier on the users with the ability to upload any size picture and resize it on the back end exchange server so the user doesn't have all the hassle.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add mirror command as an addon pannel for artistic text and picture/image on Microsoft Office 2016

My suggestion is....to add "mirror command" or addon pannel for artistic text and picture/image on Microsoft Office 2016 (especially Publisher and Power Point) so that we can make mirror image or text. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Shared with me folders/files appearing on Desktop

I'm just wondering if someone could point me in the direction, as I'm sure it used to be possible.

Basically what I'm trying to do is if user A sets permissions for user/s to view and edit a document, I want that Folder/File to show in user B's Onedrive on their Desktop.

I know it shows for instance if a user is signed in to Word and goes to Open ->Shared With me.

But it would be very useful to have it pretty much like a network drive where users can easily browse through files/folders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mail Order Marijuana in Alberta

The products we sell are shown in the photos so you can see exactly what you are getting. Ordering, payment and shipping is fast and friendly. Your purchases are discreetly packaged and properly tagged inside each envelope. All orders have a tracking number that’s emailed to you after ordering. You can expect 1 to 3 business days for shipping to cities and suburbs and a little longer for remote areas. We strive to bring our customers the best possible experience with our mail order marijuana support.

visit: http://sativa.dispensaries.bz/state/mail-order-marijuana-in-alberta.htm

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. sharepoint possiblity to send guestlink from search result page

Allow generating documtents (PDF, WORD) of guest links directly from search result page or search results

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mitgliedern einer Dokumentenbibliothek erlauben, die Standardansicht zu definieren

in jeder Dokumentenbibliothek wird die Standardansicht für alle Mitglieder fix vorgegeben
    diese ist nicht für alle Mitglieder, Besitzer und Gäste die ideale Ansicht auf die vorhandenen Dokumente einer Dok-Bibliothek

jedem Mitglied soll es daher möglich sein, sich eine beliebe Ansicht als Standardansicht zu definieren

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Outlook 2016 - allow for resending an email

Outlook 2016 would greatly benefit if the sender was able to use a resend function if an attachment was not attached, and then the correct email could be resent to the same group. A bonus would be within a post office group, if a choice was given for the previous email to be deleted from with that Post office.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base