Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shared mailbox access

In a AD integrated environment, when a users cloud mailbox is converted to a shared mailbox and their licence removed their AD account should be automatically blocked from accessing the mailbox, especially from existing devices

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Automatically updating the working hours of a room mailbox in the Calendar page when creating the room mailbox

I would like you to make the Calendar page show the working hours of a room mailbox on Outlook on the web when the mailbox is created. Currently, the working hours won’t be reflected to the Calendar page automatically unless updating Current time zone for the calendar manually.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [Bug] function trim cells then copy paste values = not empty cell even if cells are empty

When you use the TRIM function on multiple cells, then you paste result to a new worksheet, all cells are considere as not empty even cells are empty

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Correct PTR records for Exchange Online

Sometimes outgoing emails from Office 365/Exchange go via the high-risk delivery pool.

However some 3rd party servers reject mail based on a bad PTR record.

The following MS servers today attempted to connect to a client site, only to be rejected because the PTR address does not have a valid matching A record.

I tried to explain this to Office 365 support staff, but they didn't understand and just went round in circles following their script - to no avail.

Hopefully these IPs and I suspect the whole range can be corrected to allow…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I was never a good football player. I grew up a padres fan. And, Fantasy Football?? I dont even have the patience

And, I have no more endorsement deals and even my neighborhood watch command makes me feel crummy. I'm not a happy player, and all I have is my agent on my side

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Save As

Office 365 has had a "Safe As" feature since I purchased the program The same as feature NO LONGER works in the 365 Suites. The premise of 365 is to be able to utilize the program where ever I am in the world but Microsoft thought it intelligent to removed saving features when saving in One Drive. One of the worst changes I have seen. Office 365 has been losing and and official lost its appeal to me. Vert disappointed with 365 and the development team.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. View encrypted email without Azure Information Protection Plan 1 subscription

If an internal user receives an email that was protected/encrypted using the new IRM Information Rights Management Office Message Encryption version 2, they cannot view the email from Outlook desktop if they don't have an Azure Information Protection Plan 1 subscription. They should at least be able to receive a link to view the email in a browser. Example, a gmail user that does not pay Microsoft can view the email, but a paying customer of Microsoft in our own organization cannot view the email without paying Microsoft an additional $2/month. This does not seem ethical for Microsoft to do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. office 365 build 8730.2122 "The following data range failed to refresh"

Since updating to Build 8730.2122 on our desktops we have started receiving the error "The following data range failed to refresh: Query from..." when trying to 'Refresh All' in Excel. If we then roll back to the previous build the spreadsheets refresh without any issue. So it appears a bug has been introduced with Build 8730.2122.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Move the Delete Tab away from the Save & Close tab.

In the Contact Tab can the Delete Tab be moved away from the Save & Close tab as it is too easy to delete a contact by mistake.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Solicito sff a possibilidade de associação de uma conta profissional a uma conta live

Solicito sff a possibilidade de associação de uma conta profissional a uma conta live

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How do I install AOL Gold?

Here how you can download the AOL Gold desktop for your Window:

1. First, go to and login to your AOL account.

2. Go to down to “AOL Desktop Gold” option

3. Click on ‘’Download Now’’ button.

4. Downloading will start automatically.

After the downloading process you need to install the program, which you can do as follow:

· Go to your system's Downloads folder.
    · There will be an install AOL desktop icon, double-click.
    · A security window will open.
    · Click on the button "Run."
    · A new window with the name "AOL Desktop Gold window" will then appear.
    · Click on…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. single sign on german cloud

We want to have single sign on ( SSO ) without ADFS in the German Cloud! That would be an awesome feature..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. De rendre l'appel d'un conseiller commercial plus facile et rapide lorsque l'aide du site est limitée

Je recherchais aujourd'hui des informations sur Business Voice. Le site est très bien documenté, rien à dire. Il est cependant très étonnant que lorsque certaines questions restent sans réponses, il soit extrêmement difficile de joindre quelqu'un. Si finalement on trouve un numéro d'appel quelque part, on se fait balader sur de multiples SVI qui vous répètent d'accepter que l'appel soit enregistré, pour finalement tomber sur une attente interminable sans réponse. D'où ma suggestion : faire en sorte qu'il soit plus facile de contacter un conseiller microsoft que d'appeler l'urssaf ;-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Enable Teams to be an enlightened app for InTune App Protection

In trying to set up App protection policies in Windows Information Protection, this could not be applied to Teams. This is a gotcha for managing the Teams App on Windows unmanaged non-enrolled devices to use the Teams Desktop client. They can only use the Browser client which is a reduced experience.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make column widths for Excel in print preview the same as what is printed

Large numbers in cells appear to be well inside the boundaries of the column width and show up that way in the print preview, but when the spreadsheet is printed, the numbers are XXXXX, indicating that the column was not wide enough.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create custom than you page for Microsoft Forms

I would let respondents know that we are in receipt of the responses and some FAQs related to the survey they responded to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base