Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Go to Folder with right botton

Folders are a great tool underused at outlook, in my opinion. Heavy users need to move/save emails to get organized. I have seen many suggestions about it and about using the right button. Not sure why Microsoft is not pushing these suggestions forward offering better solutions to heavy users which at the end, require more tools that people with less workload. it is key to be able to move around folders, faster and easily.
    My suggestion is to use the right button when going through the unread emails folder and rules have moved them to different folders. It is also…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to suggest that Microsoft Ultimate Word Games be made available as an iPhone app, just as the Microsoft Solitiare Collection is

I would like to suggest that Microsoft Ultimate Word Games be made available as an iPhone app, just as the Microsoft Solitiare Collection is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Outlook Express does not support any update windows?

Many types of the tool are available in the market, its help of the tool to easily convert DBX file to PST file format. But some does not work and some tool converts some file at a one time. If you know about any tool that can converts all file in PST file format at some time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create a list view option for the OneDrive online folders

Would like to have a list "view" like Windows Explorer has so I can see all the files without having to scroll so much.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. MS365 has to have a way for a firm to have a company wide "master contact" list which is also searchable and viewable on mobile devices.

Currently there is no way for a company to have a company wide "master contact" list other than Public Folders which are totally worthless these days (and mobile devices cannot access). There has to be a way for MS365 to handle "company wide" items such as a company wide contact list if MS365 wants to be used as a company product. There has to be in everything it offers and expands too - contain mobile device access.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow attachments to be versioned on a SharePoint list

When editing an attachment on a SharePoint list item, we came across the fact that when you restore an older version back the attachment doesn't change. This is a huge issue with using Lists! Is there a way we can have the version restore work with attachments too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Disable Professional Learning Community (PLC) group

Is there a way to disable the PLC option from appearing and only have the standard group showing up?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow grouping by task on PC/desktop

Rather than the app shortcuts that I pin on my taskbar at the bottom of my monitor, it would be SO helpful to allow for a task 'bubble' where I could group the multiple word docs, excel spreadsheets, even pdfs by the tasks I'm working on. I could label my task 'bubbles' so the current grouping of docs on my desktop would minimize and the next task set is maximized. I.E.; I've got 10 word docs open, 3 excel spreadsheets, 4 pdfs, 3 websites and I have to sort through those on the taskbar to find the 'group' of docs…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. OneDrive

Me parece de vital ayuda que OneDrive permita sincronizar la información de manera mas práctica y sin tanta política de privacidad.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a downloadable receipt option for Accounting purposes.

My company needs a downloadable receipt of payment option so that we may forward them on to the accounting team.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add to Outlook 2016 under advanced options to allow the customer to tell outlook to download pictures in HTML email by default

Instead of making me Right click each email and choose download pictures(not attachments) I want you to add an option under advanced options to Download all HTML email graphics by default. It is very unlikely that a Trojan will hitch-hike as a email graphic. (They would rather do this to attachments or "Unwanted code introduced to highly popular programs off some of these websites"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Enable use of crawled properties from sitecolumns used on Team/Group connected sites

At this moment, no crawled properties are available from sitecolumns used on Team/Group connected SharePoint sites. Therefore, no custom search experience (refiners) can be configured from informationsources with custom metadata hosted on Team/Group connected sites. MS support stated that this is currently "by design" (no idea why??).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add option to turn on Chat for attendees in Events - not just presenters.

Add option to turn on Chat for attendees in Events - not just presenters.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. SfB Mac Client CU2+ Needs "End Meeting" Button for Host

The Current Mac Client CU1 (Version 16.2.145 from Dec 2016 GA channel) does not have any way for the Host to END the meeting when they leave it from within the UI. The Red "Hang up the Handset" button drops the current call using the "Hang Up" function, but has no way for the Host to END the meeting when they exit.

This is appropriate for attendees, but not for the Host.

Impact:
    1. This may lead to meetings that are open to PSTN toll fraud abuse,
    2. May also lead to accidental over-consumption of finite PSTN minutes buckets if…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ubicación de Formularios

Que pueda asignarse la ubicación de un formulario donde se desee: carpeta en OneDrive o Sitio / subsitio Sharepoiny

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. MS Publisher needs to have a template for compliment slips. This is a serious omission.

I use Publisher 2016 to print business cards, and it works very well. However, today I went to create compliment slips but could find no template. I created my own - it was all fine until I went to convert it to PDF for my printer, who wants only a single slip on the PDF. Adobe kept producing two images on a page. Why do you not have a template for this common business need?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Login Ms Office Account

An office account gives you authorization and full support to access all the advanced features and services of Microsoft Office. This account is contained with e-mail address and password which makes a great database for Microsoft. You can access your all online files, documents and settings from everywhere on any device while signing into your Microsoft Office Login Account. You can create your office account or log in to your office account from Office.com/myaccount this website.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Security and Compliance Center Submissions error messages when scans do not complete as expected

When a submission errors out the verdict turns to "N/A" which tells the user nothing about the real verdict (whether it failed and why), we would like more descriptive results of the verdicts other than "N/A".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Provide error message when PST Export is unsuccessful and prompt for resumption when encountered.

Provide error message when PST Export is unsuccessful and prompt for resumption when encountered.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base