Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Buy 1/5 Scale Crawler Online at Rbinnovations.com

We at RB Innovations offer a variety of 1/5 Scale Crawler and also Supercharger RC Parts at best market price. We also offer you a huge expansion of objects beginning from our amazing-charger systems to improve chassis components. Visit https://rbinnovations.com/products/1-5th-scale-supercharger-system

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Autofill for new meetings

When we create a new meeting under the Location field will autofill suggestions (i.e., Rooms). We have been able to use "cached custom locations" in the past but the feature is no longer available. Can you enable this feature again so that the autofill will use recurring custom locations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Office 365 MyAnalytics

In my Work Week, make it possible to record different hours of work each day (to, for example, suit those with flexible work times / part-timers). Otherwise, the current set-up defeats MyAnalytics purpose/accuracy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please make Office 365 easy to use like Cozi Family Organizer.

Please make Office 365 easy to use like Cozi Family Organizer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. increase concurrent presence subscriptions for SFB Online

increase concurrent presence subscriptions for SFB Online above 200 to prevent users from receiving Maximum Followers reached message when displaying contacts presence informaiton.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make https://login.office.com resolve to office.com/login

Make https://login.office.com resolve to office.com/login or something other than a message that says services are not available as it does now. It is confusing when users assume they can use login.office.com to get into Office 365.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please reconsider and produce a converter for wps files in Microsoft Office 365

I have an old 2010 file that I want to open. My computers now are using Windows 10.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add list view to calendar to allow deletion of multiple calendar entries at once.

Add list view to calendar to allow deletion of multiple calendar entries at once.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow Lists to easily be moved from one location to another, or 'Save As'

Having created a new list in 'My Lists' I cannot share it to a Team channel tab. This is by design and I would accept that limitation if it were not for the fact that that there is no way to easily cut / paste, transfer, save-as the list to a new location from which it can be added to a Team channel. I have just spent days creating a list in 'my lists' that is now stuck there! It's a ridiculous situation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Facebook Closing It’s ‘Like’ Button Feature in Mobile Apps

Three years after Facebook uncovered a variation of its "Like" catch for designers to feature in their portable applications, the association is shutting it down.

Starting on February 6, 2018, the neighborhood "Like" catch embedded in untouchable iOS and Android applications will never again work, the association answered to creators in the no so distant past.

As needs be, people won't have the ability to tap a catch in a brand's application to "like" its Facebook page or an article in a distributer's application to help bolster its compass in Facebook's news feed. In any case, architects can choose to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. DAO is the worst thing Microsoft can implement

Remove this system from your support.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. return to the spell check design in office 2010. It is much more convenient.

You should return to the spell check design in office 2010. It is much more convenient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make Split the Default view in calendar

Make the default calendar view under Day view to split instead of merge

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Office 365 Individual 2 device use

Let us use 2 window 10 devices with an Individual Subscription, not 1 windows 10 an 1 apple product, not windows 10 and 1 smart phone, not window 10 and an android product. I can't use it on my Windows 10 and on a windows 10 Surface tablet. Misleading description, when I get a new tablet and this hasn't change I'll be buying an Apple Tablet thanks for pushing me toward Apple (not).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Unable to open Calendar menu when clicking the Calendar icon on the top page of Office 365 portal site.

Need a feature improvement on Office 365 portal site when using Google Chrome. Currently, users are not able to view the Calendar page correctly with Google Chrome. It shows Mail page at the first time when clicking the Calendar menu on the top page of Office 365 portal site, so it would be great if the feature works properly with Google Chrome as well.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add notification badges to Assignment list

When students are looking at their Classes through the Assignment overview, it would be great if each class had a notification badge numbering any unsubmitted assignments for that class. That way they knew where to start for daily work, esp helpful for younger kids.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Revise Word Mobile so I can use it on my 10 inch laptop

I've been using Word Mobile on my mini-laptop for a few years, it's now asking me to purchase an Office 365 licence....why? I contacted Microsoft Support this evening and they say the app has been updated and is incorrectly detecting my laptop as larger than 10.1 inches, therefore I cannot use Word Mobile. Is this true? If so, please fix it because I bought this mini-laptop so I could use Word Mobile - it's deceptive by Microsoft to force me to pay for an Office licence when it was marketed as a free product

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. OneDrive Android App needs to work with modern team sites Document Libraries

When using the “Sites” function of the OneDrive android app, we find that if you look at the default “Documents” library of Site1, and then look at the “Documents” library of Site2, the app still shows the files from Site1 (both the sites concerned being modern team group/sites). This keeps happening consistently until the app has its data and cache cleared. The problem then re-occurs – the files in the document library of the first site you look at are “sticky” when you look at other document libraries on other sites. I assume the app is trying to intelligently cache…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. License Assignment

When a user is automatically synced from AD into 365, it would help if a license could be automatically assigned based on the properties of the user in the AD being synced from.
    If not that, at least a basic or default license automatically assigned to a new user coming in through a sync.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base