Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Felstavning i arkiv på menyn - "Öppen" istället för det riktiga "Öppna"...

I Office 1809 svenska är det felstavat under "Arkiv".
    Där står nu "Öppen" istället för "Öppna" som det alltid stått tidigare.
    Det som står nu måste vara nån dålig översättning från engelska eller tyska.
    Snälla fixa fort! Office är för mig lika med rättstavning och det skaver varje gång jag ser det här!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I find it idiotic that in Excel, I have to click in the filename entry field when I click SaveAs. The software should be smart enough that

In Excel, when I want to create a new file or SaveAs some other name the existing file, the pointer should be in the file name entry box instead of highlighting THIS COMPUTER and waiting for me to click in the filename box. That is completely stupid and indicates nobody in software development actually uses Excel in Office 365.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Give the option of seeing thumbnails in the scratch area of Publisher

I don't want to see thumbnails of the pictures I have changed in Publisher displayed in the scratch area. They weren't displayed in earlier versions and take up scratch area space. Give us the option of not showing them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sync user-created contact folders (sub folders) with the contacts in mobile device

When the mobile device connects to Exchange with ActiveSync, the primary contacts will be synced in the personal contact folder, but user-created contact folders (sub folders) won’t be synced.
    I often check contacts with my mobile device and need to sort them by folders, so I’m not happy with this design.
    It would be great if user-created contact folders (sub folders) could be also synced as well as the primary contacts with Exchange ActiveSync connection.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Improve Printing from Microsoft power point (office 365 subscription) on a MAC

When I Print from my mac computer, through office 365 power point installed via my licenced via o365 susbscription, I get a very large bold lines in my presentation, here is a quick reference

https://superuser.com/questions/1337422/ms-powerpoint-export-as-pdf-makes-lines-thick-mac

Kindly fix the issue and make a patch.

I wanna convey my word with the developers, as they need to test out the print on a MAC via power point and print presentation with some lines on it like a graph or flow chart.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make the Audit Log \ Deleted report create 1 file instead of 8, like it did two weeks ago

The Audit Log Reports | Deletion report was putting all the deleted files in 1 spreadsheet for the past several months. As of last week, it is now splitting this file into 8 different spreadsheets. It needs to go back to putting this information into 1 spreadsheet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Monitoring improvement for arbitration mailbox

Sometimes our arbitration mailbox is corrupted on your data-center side, and it cause huge impact for our moderated users. I need to contact MS support every time when we face the problem and it is really painful. I think this kind of corruption should be included Monitoring and Self-Healing function on Office 365. Please improve the function to prevent wasting time for us.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. fix the hole in outlook that lets 3rd party invitees change calendar time on apple environments

fix the hole in outlook that lets 3rd party invitees change calendar time on apple environments

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Accusés de réception et de lecture / Envoi de mail depuis une liste de distribution

Nous souhaiterions pouvoir activer les options accusés de réception et de lecture lors de l'envoi d'un mail depuis une liste de distribution.
    Lors de l'envoi du mail, nous cochons bien les 2 options, mais nous ne recevons pas les accusés.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Remove "Export to Excel" from Guest/anonymous access, major security/information leak.

Remove "Export to Excel" from Guest/anonymous access, major security/information leak.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. yahoo mail contact number for quick response

There are various methods from which you can reach our Yahoo Technical support team who are necessary for you to wipe out your Yahoo technical issues. These methods are calling us through Yahoo Toll-Free Helpline Number, via live chat with our dedicated Experts, through online remote access, by using our online tutorials. So, hurry up to contact us via Yahoo mail customer service Number at anytime from every corner of the globe.

http://emailcontactsupport.com/
    http://emailcontactsupport.com/contact-us/
    http://www.customercare4support.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PUT BACK SELFCERT DIGITAL SIGNATURES IN OFFICE BUSINESS PREMIUM

Office 365 Business Premium does not support SelfCert Digital Signatues. What a complete stuffup Microsoft has made of the Office versions. First the remove Access from Business Premium, and force me to upgrade to E3, then the put Access back into Business Premium but dont support selfcert digital signatures and dont tell anyone so I waste 4 days trying to resolve an "error" message that is actually a removal of a feature!@#$.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow conditional copying of publicly accessible strings from Intune managed apps

Currently if an invite with contact details or postcode/zipcodes are sent to a managed device users can't copy those into the native phone or maps app. We see users then forwarding the same mail to a personal mail account on the same device rather than retype the number or code. Where the string follows a recognised safe pattern we should be able to copy it out of the container

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add 'copy visible cells' function to Excel

On Microsoft Excel to copy only visible cells you currently need to:

1. Make your cell selection

2. Go to 'find & select' and click 'go to special'

3. Select 'Visible cells only' and press ok

4. Copy cells

5. Paste

I suggest putting an option of 'copy visible cells' under the copy button arrow selection (currently this only has 'Copy' or 'Copy as Picture'. This journey would then cut the user steps to:

1. Make your cell selection

2. Press arrow next to 'copy' and click 'copy visible cells'

3. Paste

This makes the user experience a lot better

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Office.com Home Page

Hi, I really love the office.com home page, it has everything neatly accessible but is it possible to develope a version for the desktop? Please.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to remove all attachments from users email but retain the thread

I would like, preferably via the EAC, to be able to globally remove all the attachments in a users email, but retain the email trail they were attached to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Provide a mechanism in Skype for Business to allow external users to utilize the call ID to join a screen sharing session. GTM has this.

Trying to get GTM users to move to Skype for Business and one of their principal issues is having to wait for an emailed URL to reach the party they want to do an impromptu meeting with -- for doing support with our customers. GTM provides a integer or ID that can be verbally passed to the other party and entered on a webpage to hook the two parties together to screen share. Hoping Skype for Business will allow similar in the future so I can sway my users to move to Skype for Business.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Provide office applications that are compatible with different OS systems

Please provide enhanced compatibility between Office for Mac and Office for Windows.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base