Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to Resolve Internet Explorer Browser Technical issues at 1-800-778-9936

The users face many kinds of technical issues to resolve them Contact at our Internet Explorer web browser by our expert technician team. We offer you Internet Explorer web browser customer service phone number 1-800-778-9936, where you can get instant technical assistance from our certified technicians for settling all sorts of related to Internet Explorer web browser technical issues. Our technicians give the users, the reliable and qualitative technical solution as per their need.
    For more info visit our site at-
    www.email-customerservice.com/internet-explorer-support.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow option to consolidate archive into primary mailbox when moving mailboxes from on-prem to Exchange Online

During mailbox migrations to Office 365, an option to consolidate ( and remove ) the online archive would be highly beneficial. It would eliminate the need to move items post migration and the end-user can leverage all the messages rather than using the clunky archive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make response one-click in Outlook Mac

For Outlook Mac - I would like to respond or respond all with one click, preferably direclty from the email. Right now, I have to go to the ribbon, click respond and then choose another option. 2 clicks! Why 2 clicks?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. AzureAD PowerShell module should follow PowerShell best practices

Cmdlets should use [switch] for boolean parameters where appropriate. You should only have to type Get-AzureADUser -All without $true.
    (https://office365.uservoice.com/forums/264636-general/suggestions/33843148-provide-consistent-powershell-switches-between-mod)

Cmdlets should decide on sensible defaults for pipeline input ByValue. Now cmdlets accepts all parameter values both ByValue and ByPropertyName. You can not easily pipe from one cmdlet to another like this: Get-AzureADGroup -SearchString 'mygroup' | Add-AzureADGroupMember -RefObjectId [guid]

Parameter consistency: Add-AzureADGroupMember -RefObjectId, but Remove-AzureADGroupMember -MemberId for example.

Nullable bool should not show anything if value is null. If you create a new Office 365 group and then run Get-AzureADGroup | Format-List, the property DirSyncEnabled shows as "False"…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Do not relaease new versions until it is tested and works 100%

I have updated to Office 365 2016 it turns out the following problems are known.

1. OneDrive for Business Next Generation Sync Client does not sync "SharePoint 'Sites'" to the local drive have to revert back to OneDrive for Business 2013 or 2016 for "SharePoint 'Sites'" to sync to the local drive

2. Surface Pro 3 pen does not work on Office 365 2016 have to revert back to 2013 version

3. OneNote 2013 notebook files will not open/work on OneNote

MICROSOFT DO NOT RELEASE NEW VERSIONS UNTIL IT WORKS 100%.

I now have to uninstall Office 365 2016 completely and to reinstall…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to have Outlook Customer Manager rolled out to our Office 365 Business Premium account.

My company has an Office 365 Business Premium account but we still don't have access to Outlook Customer Manager. This would be most helpul to have access to this functionality. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. issue booking delegated rooms

An user is able to book a room when this was booked for all day and this room is delegated for other user

I have a room delegated for an user

Other user make a book for a hole day
    The user delegate accept the book
    After that, other user can make a book over this room

I've opened a case in microft (16752205) and the support told me this behaviour is by desing

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Change default calendar in Outlook Web version

When using Outlook Calendar Web version to change primary / default calendar to a shared calendar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow the online calendar (OWA) to modify the display to show 2-3 weeks instead of the whole month.

Like the desktop app, the calendar should allow users to select their dat ranges to be displayed. Such as 2 or 3 week intervals instead of just a full calendar view. If i have multiple events in one day it is easier to read them all if I can elongate the days into 2-3 week spans.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Keep the good things going!

i do like you billing support. great people!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. **** ONE DRIVE...**** OFFICE365...**** MICROSOFT...********

DID YOU DIP NEVER CONSIDER THAT I ALREADY HAVE ALLL MY DOCUENTS THAT I WANT TO SYNCH ALREADY IN A *** FOLDER

BUT NOW...THAT WOULD BE TOO SIMPLE FOR YOU TO JUST LET ME MOTHER SELECT THE FOLDER I WANT TO USE

LOOK AT GOOGLE DRIVE YOU DUMB *****

AND GO FUCKYOURSELVES!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. CAN YOU ADD A FIELD ON OUTLOOK FOR SPOUSE NAME DOB AND CHILDRENS INFORMATION ASWELL

WHEN I AM SAVIGN A CONTACT I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HIS OR HER TOTAL INFOROMATION INCLUDING APOUSE AND CHILDREN INFO
    ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO LINK THE EMAIL TO EACH CONTACT

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Include Collaboration and Co-authoring for Mac Office 2016 in the next update.

It does not seem practical for me to re-purchase Office just to be able to have that collaboration and co-authoring feature. This was not mentioned at the time of purchase and I am saddened that I will be unable to work productively because the program I paid for isn't fully compatible with that of the rest of my team.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mail Order Marijuana in Nunavut Territory

Here at Drug Stores Online, we work hard to provide our clients with high-quality marijuana products, quick delivery, and second-to-none shopping experience. We make your safety our number one priority. That is why we ship all the purchases in discreet packages and do not store any of your personal data. We strive to keep our prices low, providing numerous online sales on real marijuana.

Visit: http://indica.dispensaries.bz/state/mail-order-marijuana-in-nunavut-territory.asp

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. create a way to click on emails like you do when trashing them, but to automatically unsubscribe.

Create a way to click down email list and unsubscribe in bulk rather than having to do it on each email....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. After Editing a calendar item it should return you to the month/week/day view in which that item resides, not the current month

After editing an item in a month that is not the current month it returns you to the current month - it would be better if it returned you to the month in which the item you just edited resides.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In Office 365 admin Access we required One Drive Monitor Access and we need to update status the our Higher people on One Drive Usage d

In Office 365 admin Access we required One Drive Monitor Access and we need to update status the our Higher people on One Drive Usage details on users and One drive user wise of how much data they have stored and when they last login and we are requesting provide the One Drive Monitoring to will the report

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. CLUTTER ISSUE - No way to Add exception

I run a Recruitment Agency and all responses from job boards which are our bread and butter are going into Clutter. There is no way to add an exception. If you could add emails as Safe senders, much like in the Junk Email folder then I would use it again. As there is no flexibility as it stands it is of no use, but I can see the benefit of having it if you make some simple changes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Update iOS Visio & Skype apps to SDK 8.0.0 or higher

Update iOS Visio & Skype apps to SDK 8.0.0 or higher so app protection policies can be applied based on the management state of the device.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base