Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Request: Admins could control the setting, [Update Now] in Office 365 application so that users cannot change the setting

I would like to let admins or a registry key control the setting, [Update Now] in Office 365 ProPlus and Office 365 Business application so that end users cannot change the setting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow text to wrap around picture

Options are there to wrap text around a picture, but the don't do anything. I've tried every option but nothing happens, the text just carries on behind the picture. I have altered the text margins accordingly, but I need to utilise space as much as possible.
    To add context, I am writing within a table and trying to wrap around a clipart...not sure if either of these factors make a difference, but they shouldn't. Please please please fix.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make the "meet now" button available in group chats within Teams

The "Meet now" button is available in channels but not in One to One or Group Chat. Initiating a audio/video call yields the same results but making the "Meet now" button available would make the experience consistent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Download kaspersky with activation code

Download kaspersky with activation code An activation code could be a particular arrangement of characters that come in 4 squares of 5, isolated by a hyphen (- ). each square incorporates five characters which may be a blend of letters and numbers, that includes a total of twenty characters (XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX). Kaspersky activation code is required for activation of the business form of Kaspersky Antivirus 2019. visit:- http://techsupportsevices.over-blog.com/2019/08/install-kaspersky-internet-security-using-activation-code.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Buy weed online - online dispensary canada

Buy weed online now at the best online dispensary canada. Free shipping on orders over 200$. https://healingbuddhashop.ca/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a report function to Outlook

It would be very helpful to be able to produce a report that shows all the email addresses that an email has been sent to over specific period and download it to an Excel File.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Do I Manually Configure the Settings in Email Applications to Send and Receive My AOL MAIL?

Add AOL email account to Outlook
    Solution:-

1- Open Outlook and select File > Add Account
    2- Enter your email address, then select Connect. If you don't see Connect or you're prompted for additional information, enter your name, email address, and password, then select Next.
    3- If prompted, enter your password again, then select OK, and Finish to start using Outlook.

If still you have facing any problem related AOL email then contact Our Toll Free AOL Customer Support Number (1800-721-0104)

Read More:- http://www.email-customer-support.com/emails-support/customer-service-for-aol/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. One, large font product key. If you must cover part of the key with a sticker, note same in the instructions (it was not obvious). Also, us

Make the product key LARGE font, do not hide it behind a sticker, reference the sticker in the instructions (it is not obvious). Finally, if you must use a sticker, INSURE THAT removing the sticker does not obliterate the key. I am wasting an hour plus because removing the sticker (and I tried to be careful) obliterated the key. The to treat a passing customer. This should take less than 5 minutes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Support Images within Text sections of SharePoint Pages

Currently, the SharePoint Page only supports limited "page parts". For example, the Text part ONLY accepts text and you can't insert images. The Image part only accepts images. The separation of the parts breaks the flow of the Page.

Pre-existing, free, WYSIWYG editors can do this and more. At a minimum, a way to insert an Image into the Text section is needed. However, having a more robust WYSIWYG editor would be preferred.

The best alternative is to use the Markdown "page part". This allows you to insert Images where you want them within the text. However, it doesn't upload…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Provide away that all accounts do not have to sync with Outlook

I do not want to use Outlook for my Comcast email account, I use Edge for that account. But I constantly get emails telling me to fix my comcast email account. How do I stop getting these notices?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. support all Monotype fonts

Dear Microsoft Office,

Today I purchased the font Perpetua Std Complete Family Pack direct from the major font foundry Monotype. However, this version of Perpetua will not display in Word 2019 (version 1902, build 11328.20154 Microsoft Store) in Windows 10 (version 1809, OS build 17763.379), although it installed OK without any error messages. On screen, in all of the different viewing options, it displays as a Microsoft sans serif font. It does, however, print out OK on all different printers (hardware printers onto paper, PDF, WordPad, OneNote, XPS, etc) and, curiously, it can be viewed OK on screen in Excel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Draft notification

It has occurred multiple times where I thought I have sent an important email, but rather than sending, the email has instead simply been retained unsent in my drafts, perhaps due to connectivity issues. I propose an idea for a draft notification feature, where users get notified of drafts that have been untouched for more than a certain period of time (perhaps 2 days?), allowing us to identify important messages that may have accidentally been left unsent. This also makes uncluttering drafts easier. Users can also edit their draft notification period length for any given drafts or turn them off…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If "Hidden from addressbook" property is set as true, SMTP address of the target object isn't be saved in the Outlook contact item, instead

We have a problem to get a SMTP address for outlook addin.

-Steps
    1. Set "Hidden from addressbook" property to true for certain contact item or sharing group created on Office 365.

1. Send a mail, adding above mail address in the recipients.

2. Open the received mail from Outlook using other recipient user then try to save the target object specified in steps 1 as an Outlook contact item.

-Results
    SMTP address of the target object won't be saved in the Outlook contact item, instead only a part of Legacy ExhangeDN attribute value is saved.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Repair Office 365 "Microsoft Volume Licensing email", which includes link to start using Online Volume Licensing Service.

When purchasing new Office 365 Volume License which needs to activate for a new company, domain and user, the "Welcome link" from "Microsoft Licensing" points to a web page "https://licensingonlineservicesactivation.microsoft.com/OSA/Registration?..." of which cannot be used to create a new onmicrosoft.com domain for a new company and a user. Error 2001 is received every time, which doesn't help to solve how to get forward after the error. Despite the error, the written onmicrosoft.com -domain and used/passwd was registered / reserved, which blocked using it again for another try. Googlin' finally got me to a website "https://portal.office.com/commerce/productkeystart.aspx" from…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Request to bring back compressed weeked view for Outlook calendar

Previously there was an option where this can be enabled but that option is no longer available on newer versions of Outlook. Having this option and change on the fly is very convenient when users want to switch to normal view and vice versa.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Never hide the "Save As" option!

In Word 365, I have noticed that if you open a document from the OneDrive, the "Save As" option disappears!

MOST of the documents I make recently are actually old documents modified to fit my needs. It's faster and easier, but if I can't "Save As" I lose the old work, which I usually still need.

NEVER hide the "Save As" option!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. SharePoint (Online) When using bulk processing in SharePoint lists via (i) existing entries in elements are deleted without warning !!

If you select several elements in order to add data from a selection field with multiple input via mass processing, the existing data in this field will be deleted.

The following example:

I have created a list of "software inventory data". The list has a field of the type selection with multiple output. All elements in this selection field had data such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint. For some elements, the software access should be recorded subsequently. If you select elements in the list with "Ctrl" and select mass processing on the right with i and then select, for example, the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)