Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. Forms: permitir añadir a las encuestas una despedida personalizada y habilitar la creación de secciones dentro de una encuesta

Forms
    Permitir añadir a las encuestas una despedida personalizada
    Habilitar la creación de secciones dentro de una encuesta
    Habilitar descarga de la encuesta rellena por el usuario al finalizar

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. save as

Office 365 has had a "Safe As" feature since I purchased the program The same as feature NO LONGER works in the 365 Suites. The premise of 365 is to be able to utilize the program where ever I am in the world but Microsoft thought it intelligent to removed saving features when saving in One Drive. One of the worst changes I have seen. Office 365 has been losing and and official lost its appeal to me. Vert disappointed with 365 and the development team.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow customizing of root site

Allow customization of the root site collection. It has been made clear for a long time that for some reason the root site collection is unique and should remain uncustomized. The problem is that this just doesn't make any sense for business. They expect to be able to browse to the root of their SPO URL and see their custom portal. But we can't change the template or do much of anything with the site without breaking it. Whatever plumbing the tenant needs should be relocated out of the root site collection so it can be fully utilized for a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Missing S/Mime support in The New Outlook (web outlook)

We have a healthcare customer that uses S/Mime certificates for certain mail communication. It's one of their top priority processes. In the "old" view S/Mime is working correctly. In "The New Outlook" users get the error that S/Mime isn't available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Microsoft helpline phone number +1-844-728-4045(Toll-Free)

If you are using any microsoft product, and for the interim,  finding any issue then don’t forget to call us. For any type of issue,  you can take the help of microsoft helpline number +1-844-728-4045. Our expert technicians will help you to the core, and however, will tell you tips to upgrade your operating system.

More Info: https://www.microsoft-helpline-numbers.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide the tools to remove or install each of the Office 2016 components individually.

I do not use One Note at all. It is in the way every time I restart my PC. I need to get rid of it. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Amazon prime Phone Number

Amazon prime Phone Number
    Amazon Prime Phone Number 1-833-260-7367 available 24*7 any user can be dial any time. This helpline number is provided expert Amazon IT technician. All Amazon problem is resolve which is related to Amazon Prime live to stream, Amazon Alexa and Amazon account also.
    https://www.onesearchpoint.com/amazon-prime-customer-service/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. setting homepage for Office 365 = Intranet homepage

Is it possible to set the homepage for office 365 as the intranet homepage for the organization?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Look at the features that prevent PowerApps running in a browser window

I developed two PowerApps that worked in a browser window for me as owner but when shared refused to run in a browser window and returned "The specified record was not found. Server Response: Execution Failure inner exception:...". It took trying iPAD Safari then Chrome to get the response "<My PowerApp> uses features that don’t work on a browser. To use it fully, install PowerApps Studio." Which did work. The Microsoft engineer did unearth some references but it is not well documented and still not explained why it works in the browser for the owner but not a user.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When tenants use the Outlook App (Android or iOS) utilising MFA, notifications appear however emails will not sync

This is experienced by the majority of tenants.

When using the Outlook Application (Android or iOS) users are unable to view emails after MFA requests. Resetting the account or uninstalling the application will resolve this issue until MFA is required again.

Notifications will appear, but the associated email will not be viewable within the application.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enable Multi-Geo in China

In a global company, colleagues and partners in China need to access the Tenant located in another region, which is painfully slow. Multi-Geo enabled in China would make Office 365 a much better global offering.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. xlsx password recovery

Anyone facing a problem with forget excel file password then I recommend you download Stella excel password recovery software it provides you 30 days money-back guarantee. It supports all versions of the excel workbook as:- 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.

Read more information: - https://sites.google.com/view/stellaexlpassrecovery

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. IOS native calendar needs to update consistantly and quickly. It takes hours to see shared calendar updates.

My idea is that you need to work with apple on IOS calendars updating quicker. It can take several hour which has caused upper management to miss important meetings. I have been through 3 support issues regarding and there is not a solution that I am aware of. Using the outlook app is not an acceptable solution for the upper management.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Request for providing maximum and minimum IP addresses which have been kept for Office 365 products

I would like you to provide the IP addresses (the maximum IP address and the minimum IP address) that have been kept for each service in Office 365 products, not the current addresses, as the public information. Or I would like you to implement a reverse IP address lookup function in Office 365 Admin center.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to get kaspersky antivirus security

Kaspersky antivirus is one of the best antiviruses. if anyone want to download Kaspersky antivirus visit on URL and download:- https://www.edocr.com/v/m5w0bxxk/kaspersky/How-to-Download-Kaspersky-antivirus-Setup-File

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove SharePoint Site mailboxes - they do not work

One must get the assistance of Microsoft technician to do a power shell "fix" to make the mail box work. The product is completely misrepresented and should be removed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Mail Order Marijuana in Manitoba

Our focus is to build relationships with the best cannabis brands in the Canada, these individuals pride themselves in the quality of the cannabis products they produce. We believe our role as an online dispensary in Canada is to create a voice for cannabis brands to ensure they’re heard but at the same time hold them accountable for the product they produce. Today, there is way too much inconsistency when we buy weed online. If you’re looking to order marijuana online at dispensary you may find several options of the same strains, say an OG Kush for example represented by…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Issue - Modern page title header image reset without user edit

What I am about to describe has not been reproduced but since I believe it was introduced by some sort of deployment by Microsoft, it's a bit out of my hands.

In May 2018, I had created a number of pages using the Modern Page template since I was embedding Power BI reports into SharePoint pages and this is the only template that allows this. The last time I edited these pages was June 4 2018 at which time all the pages had the title header image removed. Between then and June 25th, ALL of my modern pages had the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Rename Monthly Channel to Weekly Channel

Why is it called Monthly Channel when updates are Weekly?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)