Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Excel Bug: Merged cells and touched border crash Excel

Excel Bug: Merged cells and touched border crash Excel 2019
    Excel 2016 with the same VBA Code works correct.
    For example do per VBA:
    Merge B2:D2, Border left and right ranges B:D and E:G then Excel 2019 crashes.
    See also Microsoft Support [Ticket #:15869499] with example file

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. enable outlook features to imap accounts

I use Outlook as my primary email client for work.

In order for me to not have to have a different email client installed, I also have connected some IMAP accounts I look after for a voluntary organisation, however I can't take advantage of Outlook features such as scheduling a reminder flag, adding categories, reporting a message as fraud etc.

Please could you integrate IMAP into Outlook properly so that users don't have to use a different mail client to access those accounts?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. enable 2 sites to merge (acquisitions)

many company's have take overs and merges, it would be easier to be able to quickly combine tenants so the administration can be done with one tenant.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Is it possible to hide the Embed and EMail links when playing videos

Is it possible to hide the Embed and EMail links when playing videos

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add the Outlook.com Sweep and Move All features to the Outlook Application for Mac

I use the Outlook 365 Application on my mac. I like the program, but am overwhelmed with emails and the rules do not always work. I need a quick way to either delete or move a large amount emails from the sender. The sweep and move functions available on Outlook.com sounded perfect but are not available in the application. The idea that you can select one email, and say Move or Delete All - from that same sender would save me from hours of email cleanup, and help me to not miss the important stuff I really need to see.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. BookMyEssay Now Offers a Wide Range of Legal Writing Assignment Help

BookMyEssay is one of the most helpful options for the students who are not getting sufficient help in their colleges. Students who don’t want any kind of plagiarism in their assignment they choose BookMyEssay to be the finest option for them because the authors don’t believe on to copy content from elsewhere and they always deliver the content from the possessed knowledge of the topic. There is 24/7 availability in BookMyEssay which is really effective for the scholars who have lot of work. If students are not that much financially strong and they want help from online assignment helping sites…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have the ability to schedule mailbox permissions

Be able to schedule mailbox permissions for a user mailbox, for if they go on vacation or the like. That way the permissions are set to start when they leave for vacation and automatically be taken off when they come back.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please add an Automatic and Manual Table of Contents option ("Insert") similar to Office.

OneNote needs to have a Table of Contents feature, similar to Office.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pending or onhold status in planner

Would like status like pending or on hold status on tasks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. remember most dialed numbers

When joining a meeting with Lync or SfB client with Call me feature I should be able to have it remember a number instead of just using my mobile and work numbers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Office365 forums to have auto translation feature

The discussions or ideas are usually posted in English in this community. It would be great to have an inline auto-translated feature so that feedback from someone who do not read/write English can be reflected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Microsoft office 365

need to have access to out office reply & new folder under g suite

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. To-Do (Flagged Email): Add Option to Collapse Email Summary in Details Pane

With the need to add notes to a flagged email in To-Do, sometimes the email summary in the Details Pane can take up too much space, in which case one needs to scroll down to get to the Notes box.

It would be great if the email summary can be collapsed by default showing a truncated summary, so that the Notes box is visible without the need to scroll to view/edit the notes.
    Perhaps add a "View More"/"View Less" link to the bottom of the email summary box, so that the element can be expanded/collapsed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fix word wrapping bug in Office products when documents or presentations originated in Asia.

For documents or presentations that originate in Asia, latin text wraps in the middle of words by default. The only way to correct this is to enable an Asian language, restart office, and then fix on a paragraph by paragraph basis. I cannot think of any good reason for enable word wrapping by default. If someone wants words to wrap mid-word, then make it a selectable option, but not a default.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You cannot create a private calendar items for mailboxes other than the resource mailbox

I would like to have a feature that could avoid users from creating private items in mailboxes in Outlook on the web as well as in the resource mailbox. The reason why I need to have this feature is that because users cannot view private items from their calendars and resource mailbox is the only mailbox that currently prevents users from creating private items by design. I also would like to hide the private checkbox from a meeting request form.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Outlook - Option "call sender using Skype" is missing in email preview

In the preview of an e-mail I have following options:
    Answer, Answer all, Forward, Chat

Where is the option "Call sender using Skype" or "Call sender using Teams". I first have to open the chat although my intention is not to chat but to call.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a feature to the Outlook that can reflect when staff is work from home and the outlook can recommend that a Business skype or other onl

Add a feature to the Outlook that allows the person scheduling a meeting to know which staff might be work from home and then the system suggest the meeting be set-up as online or Business Skype meeting instead of the traditional setup. Seems it would be useful for IT organizations

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base