Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Type is beautiful

Type is beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4HjltaEV2E

Alongside the Bold, Italic and Underline options, please could we have Light, Medium and Extra Bold options added? People are more aware of type these days, and it would be wonderful if we could democratise great design; Akzidenz Grotesue, Avenir, Avant Garde, Bell Gothic, Bodoni, Bembo, Caslon, Clarendon, Courier, Din ittelschrift, Franklin Gothic, Frutiger, Futura, Garamond, Gill Sans, Gotham, Helvetica, Letter Gothic, Memphis, Meta, OCRB, Rockwell, Sabon, Trade Gothic, Trajan, Univers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. recurring events

Please give us the option to disable recurring meeting no end date for o365 OWA. I can do it for Outlook via group policy, but I cannot disable it if user is using OWA. I can for my on prem servers via a registry hack, but I do not have access the servers in o365.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Update Salesforce connector to support latest API version in Power Automate

Connector currently only supports Salesforce API version 47:

Summer '20 (API version 49.0)
    Spring '20 (API version 48.0)
    Winter '20 (API version 47.0)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sharepoint Online - Add other documents/files as attachment to one file

Within a sharepoint online library it should be possible, to link various files together.

We see two possibilities:
    - either have an additional metadata field, to put in several links to other files within sharepoint
    - or have an additional metadata field, to add other files as attachment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Display Unique view of all mails from all mailbox in Outlook (desktop version)

Display in Outlook (desktop version) all mails of each mailbox in one view same than exist in app Outlook for Android or IOS.
    Let the possibility to view the mail separately in each mailbox.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. disable user's possibility to abandon the group Microsoft Teams

We are a school and we need to disable the possibility for an internal user to abandon the Team. We require an upgrade for Teams.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cornell Note Format

I need a Cornell notes format for school

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. enable to bulk update the file location of notebooks to easily move .onepkg files to get uploaded in the cloud

enable to bulk update the file location of exported notebooks (from one drive personal) to easily move .onepkg files to get uploaded in the cloud (one drive for business) and sync with no issues

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Block The Email when user using BCC in their Email

Block The Email when user using BCC in their Email

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Work on a fix for Outlook for Mac. With upgrade to Outlook - repeated login requests

I upgraded to Office 2016 several weeks ago. Since then I have been asked for my outlook login randomly, as often as every 30 minutes. I cannot ignore it if I want email. Driving me CRAZY!! I have been on the phone with Apple, my internet provider and also Microsoft 365 team for hours. Finally after extensive troubleshooting, I was told by my email provider team that it is a known issue. They have had other customers with the same problem and nothing helps. The only thing that may stop this is reverting to Office 2015. I have now done…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Kaspersky internet security 2018 | internet total security

If you purchased kaspersky antivirus and want to download and install in your pc then please keep your ... Enter activation code; kaspersky internet security.
    visit:-https://kasperskyproductkey.hatenablog.com/entry/kapersky-internet-security-2018_

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix Discard checkout in SharePoint Online

Discard checkout fails. Open a word doc form a sharepoint lib with checkout-in enabled. Edit the doc with word locally on your machine, check out the source doc, save as with new filename, make changes and save then try to check back in. When prompted to

either check in or discard checkout on the source document. This fails on the discard checkout prompt.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Re-enable OWA connected accounts option

Currently, several clients have come to us in need of this service due to the easy of managing all their accounts from OWA and not having to use Outlook as a Desktop App to manage everything, as then Exchange Online and Essentials licenses lose all sense for most of our clients if they find themselves without the option to add external accounts to OWA. This leads to the majority of our clients and leads interested in this service opting for GMAIL as an alternative instead.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. celebrity look

ICloud account number Apple ID password all web page contacts

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove iPad Gen 6 365 Subscription Requirement

iPad Gen 5s with a 9.7" screen can use Excel to edit OneDrive documents. iPad Gen 6s with a 10.2" requires 365 subscription, merely because it has a screen "larger than 10.1", which is utterly ridiculous.

Having spoken to Microsoft Office Support they have failed to explain why a 10.2" ipad requires a subscription. A desktop with a 42" screen doesn't. A laptop with a 15.1" screen doesn't. A Samsung Galaxy 10 Note with a 6.8" doesn't. Why does Microsoft mysteriously require a 365 subscription when customers buy a new iPad model?

It isn't an iPad Pro. Does an iPad…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow emojis to render in office applications

Allow typing or cutting and pasting of emojis in Word, PPT, etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Customer Lockbox - Require multiple sign offs instead of just one (M of N)

In order to adhere with our policies, we would like to be able to require multiple sign-offs before allowing access to our data instead of a single as it is setup today.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Problema en outlook web y outlook para mac para adjuntar archivos en subcarpetas compartidas en OneDrive (Oficce 365)

Cuando se quiere adjuntar archivos que se encuentran en subcarpetas que están compartidas (segunda subcarpeta) en OneDrive no se visualiza contenido y aparece mensaje "We couldn't retrieve the items you requested... ".
    Esto sucede en Windows 10 y en Office para Mac con Office 365
    En cualquier carpeta de la cuenta propia de OneDrve funciona correctamente pero en la carpetas compartidas con subcarpetas no muestra contenido.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Users who are in the "Everyone" or "Everyone except external users" group don't receive email invitations in OneDrive Online

The Office 365 in the Onedrive when sharing a folder to the "Everyone except external users" group does not send invitations to users. The contradictory thing is that it gives the option but it turns out that this group does not allow to send the notifications. Nor does this shared folder appear in Shared with Me, being inefficient to perform this type of tasks.
    They should make an improvement on this topic where to share a folder with a group of users of my organization.

Thank you for your attention

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base