Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. I'd like to be able to use Outlook for Mac exclusively, as I have lots of issues with Mac mail. However, I use the Share option all the time

I email quite often a picture or file from Preview or Photos on my Mac. But I'm not able to share using Outlook. It only allows me to use Mac Mail.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. my name a jeff

waeaseae

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create possibility for sertting default values for Out-Of-Office in Outlook and OWA

Create possibility for:
    changing the default choice "when you enabling auto-reply for outside My Organization" :From : All External senders To : My contacts Only.

Environmetns:
    - Outlook
    -OWA

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. new outlook interface affects contact list when sending emails.

the GAL does not reflect on the new Outlook interface, while switching to the old interface, users are able to see all contacts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Office 365 support chat

Most of Chat service Office.com team many of them unable to save problem and they had no experience , I am chatting 2 weeks and nobody able to creating rule using Mac

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. create an SAP connector for Flow and/or PowerApps

There is an untapped potential for automation with SAP and Flow/PowerApps. Given the recent announcement about MS and SAP, this seems like a natural progression.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. improvement of the syntheses of the document and storage

Dear Microsoft Inc,

I suggest these instructions for your products:

1°. A complete page for the document in order to give information (abstract, concepts, topical theme) for explaining the content of Excel, Word, Power Point document. This page shoud be read outside the environment of the document, for example, when one clicks the name of the archive.

2°. When one cuts a paragraph (or number) to have three sequential storage data, in order to select from the three memories one of them.

Best regards,

Dr. Javier Alejandro Díaz Ponce

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Keep up the good work!

I run a very small 2 man office and had a heck of a time feeling good about managing email and collaboration tools, etc. Office 365 has been nirvana for us. Thank you and please keep up the good work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add the 'Featured/Shared' ability to Outlook.

On starting Word or Excel previews are shown of standard or popular templates for the user to select.
    On clicking 'SHARED' a preview is shown that may be a company's standard form templates for users to open and fill in. The directory read here can be pointed for all users to one location.
    This feature is brilliant!! :-)

On creating as new email, selecting from a central templates directory would be good too.

The current method of saving things away is a bit disjointed. It would be so much better if Outlook had that selection built in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. "Since the last update (in the past week or so) the find and replace function in Word has been unable to find the "upside down quote marks"

Since the last update (in the past week or so) the find and replace function in Word has been unable to find the "upside down quote marks" that appear in languages such as German and Polish. I used to be able to copy them into the search box, but this no longer works. This is critical for the work I use Word for. So I don't have a suggestion, I have a demand: Fix this or lose me as a customer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow external people to book a time on your calendar for an appointment

This idea is so I can provide a custom link to potential clients / current clients to book a meeting time based on a type of request.

Similar to programs such as, , calendly.com and hubspot bookings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. +1866-256-4934 Amazon prime customer service Phone number

The Amazon Prime offers an exclusive membership that gives its users the benefit of enjoying live streaming of videos, music, e-books, and lots more other services that one can easily access by getting this fantastic membership. Amazon is an excellent platform for unlimited entertainment, only need to have an amazon membership plan; you can dive deep into the entertainment world. But is this always possible? Not at all, you might be face any issues with this now and then, but you will be pleased to know that Amazon Prime Customer Support service is available 24*7 to assist you whenever you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Cache settings for public folders.

I would be nice to have the possibility to set the cache for public folders, roomfolders etc in outlook. Not only for standalone mailboxes.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Office Licensing

Allow us to opt out of the MS "Sign In" during installation. We have a frickin license key, that should be good enough.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. View Names of all Sharing a OneDrive file/folder

It is not possible to quickly see and track a list of individuals names/emails who you have allowed to share an item. You can only click on the avatar icons one by one-- and if there are many then that is unsatisfactory.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Have private note entering facility on 0365 emails

Include a feature similar to that of Notes on Presenter's View in power point. This is important to capture the rationale for certain decisions which are communicated via email. Very often one finds it difficult to recall after sometime, the rationale for such decisions. Only the sender should see these notes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please don't retire OWA if removal from quarantine will continue to be required for Outlook app

We rely on the OWA app for staff use on personal and BYOD devices. The OWA app permits staff/boards/commissions/etc to check email on their personal phones in a manner that does not permit them to download mail to their phones and thus does not make the devices themselves subject to public records disclosure. Restricting users to a client also offers us an additional level of authentication, as well. If we are forced to switch to the Outlook app, we would then have to remove users from quarantine which not only requires administrator intervention, but would users the ability to download…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow Office apps to override Windows High Contrast

It's important for Office apps (especially PowerPoint and Excel) to show their actual colors during construction, even if Windows High-Contrast mode is being used to make the rest of the desktop and apps easier to use. Please make it an option in Office apps to override the Windows High-Contrast mode. (Generally, High-Contrast is very helpful, but in PowerPoint and Excel it makes the presentation appearance practically impossible to gauge).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)