Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. Feature suggestion: It would be helpful if I could lock the zoom.

Feature suggestion: It would be helpful if I could lock the zoom. It happen at least once a day (many time more than once) I do something that changes the zoom so I have to stop and put it back. Mac Desktop user

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Meeting Settings By User

Allow users to set their meeting preferences as in Skype.

IE: Presenters

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the option to customise Touch Bar in Words app

I think that it would be great if we could edit the options that exist on the Touch Bar on Macbook pro. For example, add the option to change the font directly from the Touch Bar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Skype for Business Status timeout on iPad

add ability to change status after x minutes in the iPad Skype for business app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In Outlook, when you print the calendar for the week, the appointments are not colored in to show 2:00pm-3:00pm, like in preview.

Outlook 10 shows time periods for appointments when print calendar, but not in Office 365. Time periods are not colored in to know when the meeting ends. Which is helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Provide availability of the Microsoft Translator function to the User Voice Forums.

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):User Voice にMicrosoft Translator 機能を連携して利用できるようにしてほしい

Provide availability of the Microsoft Translator function to the User Voice Forums.
    ■Description(内容):
    ​Microsoft Translator ​は非常に便利で期待しているサービスであると考えている。User Voice登録時に同サービスを連携すればより多くのユーザーが開発部門へのフィードバックを行う際に便利であるため検討してほしい。​

We believe that Microsoft Translator is a very useful service. In addition, if the Microsoft Translator function will be available when registering the User Voice, many users around the world can easily give feedback directly to the Development department.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. About the Outlook on the web settings for the item on the resource mailbox which is created by the meeting request

After running the cmdlet to change the Outlook on the web settings for the displayed subject of the item on the booked room mailbox which is created by the meeting request, changes for the settings are only applied to items to be registered.
    I would also like to apply the changes to the items which has already been registered before running the cmdlet.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mail Order Marijuana in Ontario

We offer huge selections of only the highest caliber, medical grade weed online through our storefront. You are just a few clicks away from your favourite marijuana products from being delivered directly to your door; quickly, discreetly, and without any hassles.

The one downside to ordering anything online is paying for shipping, but regular shoppers who buy in quantity don’t even have to worry about that at Dispensaries Supply.

Visit: http://indica.dispensaries.bz/state/mail-order-marijuana-in-ontario.asp

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add "Show Manager's Team Calendars" feature in OWA/Outlook on the Web

Outlook client had this feature in Calendars > Calendar Groups > Show Manager's Team Calendars, so we can easily see all of our managers direct reports calendars. We've been asked for this in OWA/ Outlook on the Web.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Onsend events need to work on shared mail

Onsend events currently do not work on shared mail. This changes the experience users have when using shared mail and also breaks business solutions that rely on trapping when an email is sent. Please support this capability.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How to update PowerPoint 2016 to version 16.17

I just bought Office 2016 for my Macintosh and I want to add free Microsoft clip art to a PowerPoint file. My PowerPoint is version 16.16.2. According to a support article (https://support.office.com/en-us/article/add-clip-art-to-your-file-0a01ae25-973c-4c2c-8eaf-8c8e1f9ab530), I should have access to Microsoft's online image gallery, but it requires PowerPoint version 16.17. When I attempt to update PowerPoint, I am informed that no updates are available. So I have no access to Microsoft's online image gallery. Please advise. This is a fully paid and activated product.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Apply and restrict users or groups to a particular custom View

In a single tenant with multiple domains, it is a challenge within the organization to allow administration of mailboxes. A Global Administrator, for example, can make any change to any of the domains. A user with password only capabilities can change passwords to any user in any domain within the client. Since we can make custom views for specific domains, it would be very beneficial if there was an option to assign a "custom view" to users that have administrative privileges. This way a user in domain "A" can only mange passwords and mailboxes in domain "A" and isn't capable…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Call +1-888-664-3555 Norton Internet Security Customer Support Number

Norton Antivirus is one of the most antivirus software which can stay your devices from the virus. If you have installed the Norton on your computer and having some issues with Norton just call the Norton Internet Security Support number +1-888-664-3555. We are providing round the clock customer services to the Norton. As a user stuck in any kind of query can call us for assistance with our customer care number i.e. toll-free.
    for more visit on: http://nortonsupport.customerhelpusa.com/norton-internet-security/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable sending the email of Access request only to the specified address in Office 365 group site.

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):Office 365 グループ サイトで "アクセス要求の許可" を設定した際に、指定したアドレスのみにアクセス依頼のメールを送信可能にしてほしい。

Enable sending the email of Access request only to the specified address in Office 365 group site.
    ■Description(内容):
    現在 Office 365 グループ サイトで "アクセス要求の許可" を設定した際に、指定したアドレスのみに設定を行っても実際には Office 365 グループの所有者に設定されているユーザー全員に送信されるため。
    運用として、アクセス依頼のメールを受け取れるのは所有者のうち、 1 人だけにしたいため。​​

Even if you set "Allow Access Requests" to specify the address, it is actually sent the email to the address of all users who have given Owner's permission in the Office 365 group site at present.

For ease of management, we need to make an access limitation except for the specified owners that allow receiving emails for access requests.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Project Tile on App Launcher (Waffle) should allow multiple instances like other Office 365 tiles do!

The Project tile in the O365 app launcher **SHOULD** function like the other O365 tiles (especially the SharePoint Online or OneDrive tiles) in the App Launcher; It should allow multiple PWA site instances to be accessed through the single tile:

- Like the SPO tile, it could sort them into "followed", "frequent" "suggested" and "all". Since they are tied to site collections, this behavior seems the most intuitive.

- Or, like the OneDrive tile, it could sort them into the user's own "files" (projects) as well as those that have been "shared with me" (projects where the user is a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Need a special procedure for password-protected Word docs in Vault

I have a password-protected Word file in my vault. Because of the p/w, I have to edit in my desktop Word program and save it to a local folder. But I was unable to move the edited Word document to back to the Vault. I ended up deleting the un-edited doc in Vault then moving the edited version into Vault.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ADFS Policy

Hi Team,

We have created ADFS policy in ADFS 3.0, now we need your help to understand the claim rule for mentioned apps in Mobile devices.

Company Portal
    Onedrivedrive for Business
    Skype for Business/Lync App
    Outlook

Configuring Client Access Policies
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn592182.aspx

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Optimise the way outlook 365 downloads large files.

Downloading large files from Outlook 365 over non-ideal networks can cause errors and corruptions to files. The same files over the same networks with the large attachment transferred to One-drive first downloads perfectly from Onedrive. Need investigating to make downloading from Outlook more stable and efficient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Darker Display Option For MS Word

I think that there should be a 'shadow display' mode or dark theme mode for MS word. I'm a college student constantly using MS word and would find it very beneficial for my eyes, and for better concentration on the document. Thank you so much!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base