Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide request for Filtering function on sharing level of OneDrive

The csutomer have some domain for each group companies. The each group companies want to define their own rules for sharing thir documents on OneDrive. For example, one company doesn't want to share with other company domain. And, they don't want to share with other organizes in their tenant.

• Setting the Level for sharing by each domain on one tenant.

• Setting the accessable external domain by eah domain.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Creating a multi-day event by selecting consecutive days in the Calendar page on Outlook on the web

It would be really convenient to have a feature to create a multi-day event by selecting consecutive days in the Calendar page on Outlook on the web rather than selecting the duration on the Details page. Outlook client has this feature to create a multi-day event by selecting consecutive days.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow sharing directly from the desktop through sharepoint / onedrive as in Word and Excel.

Allow sharing directly from the desktop through sharepoint / onedrive as in Word and Excel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please enabled search option in outlook which greyd out in new build of ms office

Please enabled search option in outlook which greyd out in new build of ms office

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Healthy Relationship

A Healthy Relationship is very crucial for maintaining long-run sobriety. a superb social association may prove to be AN antidote to addiction. The Vietnam War provides a good example. during this war, about two-hundredth of us, soldiers reported turning into addicted to narcotics and heroin. after they came back to their homes to live with families and communities, ninety-fifths of them were successful in stopping using the drugs, and only five-hitter of people relapsed.

A healthy relationship helps create the enjoyment of life, but there's no got to be limited to those people that don't have co-occurring disorders or cannot…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Option to Save As in Current Folder

In previous versions of Office, one of the Save As options was always "current folder" so you could save the new version of a document where the original is. That is now gone and it only displays recent folders. I frequently will leave a document open for a few days and when I go to save a new version of the document, the current folder isn't listed as a recent folder (or if it is, I am searching through a long list). It is fairly common for people to save new versions of documents in the same folder as the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Unreliable, Unacceptable

Office 365 simply does not work well. Period.

Excert from correpondence with tec support; this is one of many issues in recent months - cannot be bothered to waste more of my life on this product:-

Your request (13042589) has been updated. To add additional comments, please reply to this email.

 Andre (Microsoft)
    Thursday, February 14, 2019 2:47 PM GMT

Hello Phil.

I am sorry that you feel this way and I appreciate and understand your frustrations.
    Due to the intermittent nature of this particular issue is very difficult to troubleshoot this particular issue that you are facing.

I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. When e-mail for user A (ie on vacation) is forwarded to e-mail for user B, if e-mail is directed to both A and B, user A still get the mail.

If user A is forwarded and save e-mail box is not checked, then if user A and B are both on the distribution, user A should not get the e-mail.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The office 365 web app tends to be slow. This occours on all computers I use it with. Windwow

The office 365 web access seems to move slowly. For example it seems to move slowly when changing windows. When I click on a link to go somewhere it seems to take awhile. Additionally I find the navigation difficult when going thru the inbox.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. One Drive on IOS devices

In regards to the accessibility built into the ipads; you are no longer able to change the rate of speed when you select text and choose the 'speak' feature. As well, it does not scan the word while it is being read.
    This is in regards to PDF's specifically.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1. enable auto calling from telephone numbers received in OWA email.

Right now I can't click on any phone number and auto dial out. Terribly frustrating. Please ensure all telephone numbers have active hyperlinks so they can be clicked on and auto dialed. I have the iphone 6+. Critical handicap, needs addressing urgently. Could you please call me today to advise on when this will be resolved or what I need to change in settings to enable auto-calling? Thx.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fix the behavior that the unintended calendar is printed out in Outlook on the web

I would like you to fix the behavior that the unintended calendar is printed out in Outlook on the web. Currently, in the following certain situation, there may be a case where not the selected user’s calendar but the other user’s calendar is printed out.

Procedure
    1. Show multiple calendars in Calendar page in Outlook on the web and click Print on the upper part of the window.
    2. Select one of the calendars (ex. the calendar of User A).
    3. Select the Print detailed agenda and calendar check box.
    4. Click Calendar view in the bottom part of the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable Survey to print out the questions and answers an individual has submitted.

Enable Survey to print out the questions and answers an individual has submitted. Ideally, looking like the form with an individual's answers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. OPSSgo.COM ぃ 천안오피 오피쓰 역삼오피 인천오피

OPSSgo.COM ぃ 천안오피 오피쓰 역삼오피 인천오피OPSSgo.COM ぃ 천안오피 오피쓰 역삼오피 인천오피OPSSgo.COM ぃ 천안오피 오피쓰 역삼오피 인천오피OPSSgo.COM ぃ 천안오피 오피쓰 역삼오피 인천오피OPSSgo.COM ぃ 천안오피 오피쓰 역삼오피 인천오피

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Highlighted points in New OWA:

• Still the new version doesn't support simple searching "without using operators"

• I didn't see undo sending in the new version

• Accessing another mailbox doesn't exist

• No skype button !!

• The important pointis email search, email search, email search which is highlighted in the first point. It is still poor and time consuming

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Full Version of Office for Pixel Slate

Hello. I'm running ChromeOS on an i5 with 8gb of RAM. I should be able to use a full version of Office and OneNote and not the kid's table version currently available through Android or the browser.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Corporate News App does not display in IE 11 for a SharePoint site, but Chrome is fine.

My company uses SharePoint Online. The Corporate News App is used on a good number of our intranet sites. On one specific site the Corporate News App will not properly render. Instead, a placeholder is displayed that contains the error message, "This content cannot be displayed in a frame". Yet, this page renders correctly in Google Chrome and also "IE11 InPrivate Browsing". Need help with this from the IE Team. Have already gotten assistance from the Office 365 Team (Concierge Support) with no positive resolution of the matter.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Modify datas of embedded excel sheet in powerpoint presentation mode

It would be very helpful if it is possible to modify or add datas into an embedded excel-sheet in powerpoint presentation mode. At the moment I have to reenter edit mode in powerpoint if I like to modify any datas in an excel-sheet which is embedded. This disturbs the presentationa lot.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Default view should be prior view of THAT document or file

The default view for a Word document should be the prior view for that document. Currently it’s the prior view of the most recent document. That makes no sense; different documents demand different views. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base