Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shortcut to play/pause embedded videos in PowerPoint

There is no current shortcut to play/pause videos in PowerPoint, only current option is to click on the embedded video or to click the play/pause button. Using a mouse is NOT convenient while giving a presentation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Markup to Teams assignments

It would be incredibly helpful to have a markup option for Assignments in teams. Only having the ability to give feedback in a small bubble, then a mark is incredibly limiting. Having the markup function, like in CLASS NOTEBOOK would be immensely useful. Then we can hand back an assignment with feedback, markup, and a grade.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Import function (Excel sheet) in StaffHub

My customer likes StaffHub and he would like to see an import function (import Excel sheet) added to StafHub. The Excel sheet contains the team schedule.
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve the response time as much as possible when using Office 365

I would like you to improve the response time in Office 365. We would like to avoid extreme delay when using Office 365 in peak time in end-user environment. For this reason, we expect you to review datacenter environment in order to provide frequent service.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Share button is grayed out in UWP version of OneNote when logged in work tenant; make it available.

Share button is grayed out in UWP version of OneNote when logged in work tenant; make it available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Start a group for Word's grammar check - because it's flaky. Put a real editor in charge of the group and give them power to fix stuff!

How is this for an example - I'm getting flagged on a correct grammatical structure. Think how terrible this is for ESL or just people whose grammar isn't that good - Word is flagging IT'S in this sentence: It’s best practice to use the lowest level possible for a course type because it helps when you analyze effectiveness.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I wish to make a task connected to a contakt in outlook for mac.

I wish to make a task connected to a contakt in outlook for mac. This is possible for outlook for windows, but not for mac users. Please fix this bug :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Alarm/calendar

It would be great if Google had a calendar that was connected to the alarm and every time you entered your day off, your alarm would not go

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enable to identify users and mail enabled security groups who have already been specified by BookInPolicy parameter

It would be great if I can identify users and mail enabled security groups who have already been specified by BookInPolicy parameter. When I check the value for BookInPolicy parameter after running Set-CalendarProcessing cmdlet with the parameter to control the usage of meeting invites, the value is shown as the format of LegacyExchangeDN. Therefore, I cannot tell whether the users and groups are specified by BookInPolicy parameter and additional cmdlets are needed to identify them, which makes administration complicated.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow admins to specify a Deployment ID in the XML to update Office 365 after the installation

It would be great to specify a Deployment ID in the updates parameter of the XML used by the Office Deployment Tool.

This would allow companies to deploy Office 365 and run a SCCM trigger after the installation to force update the application to the update assigned on the deployment.

A pre-requisite for this solution to work is that the device or the user of the device is member of the device collection for which the deployment is set for.

Many companies cannot use the CDN to update devices or need to maintain a high level of security compliance following…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Rounded corners for windows that are not full screen so boundaries of tiled windows are more obvious (like in the past).

Rounded corners for windows that are not full screen, so boundaries of tiled windows are obvious (like in the past).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a transfer function for Room booking

For example, User A reserve room 1 and he want to transfer to User B, he can just transfer to User B instead of remove the booking and ask User B to book again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Notify users in the Security and Compliance Centre if features are not available

Using a business premium license I dont have features such as retention policies or ediscovery HOWEVER I can still enable these features in the security and compliance centre without any notification that due to my license I cannot use these features. This gives a false impressions that these features are enabled and working. Something that could prove costly and damaging to a small business. Microsoft need to make it explicitly clear when using a business/business premium license that certain security and compliance features are unavailable by either removing access to them or providing a warning

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Office 365 billing include detail showing charges broken down by users.

It would be even better if the bill can summarize the charges by department (as defined in Azure AD). This would be helpful for breaking down the monthly bill by department.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Book Your Order for Corporate Strategy Assignment Help

Now get Corporate Strategy assignment writing help service with practical examples. We are experienced writers' team and available for your assistance at 24x7. Don't waste your time and immediately reach out BookMyEssay site. https://www.bookmyessay.com/corporate-strategy-assignment/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. in outlook the folder reading pane needs to go back to how it used to be able to be dragged farther to the right

in outlook the folder reading pane needs to go back to how it used to be in which you were able to be drag the reading pane farther to the right to view larger file names associated with the folder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Forms : Wrap Text for Printing Long Answers

Please, i would appreciate if long answers could be wraped when printing individual results in Microsoft Forms. The long answer is usualy cut when it reaches the end of the page.

Thanks,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create a category for Tech Support-

TEch support access is totally unacceptable for your high end service--365 business premium with exchange. Works ok if you can access portal--but today due to a glitch at your end--my password not allowing access to my global account and so your portal--then used the 9408 number and it took 20 minutes of holding--no other option

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base