Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be nice if Set-Adfs​Properties had a -WIAUnSupportedUserAgents or -WIAExcludedUserAgents so that domain joined computers

It would be nice if Set-Adfs​Properties had a -WIAUnSupportedUserAgents or -WIAExcludedUserAgents so that domain joined computers outside of the ADFS forest could fall back to forms based login instead of the ugly windows integrated login dialog.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. a pdf app

We need to have a solid pdf app within the MS Office bundle. Actually we need to subscribe to the Acrobat Professional from Adobe though we have MS Office. This makes no sense!
    It should not be as overloaded as the Adobe tool, but provide features like add or withdraw a page to/from the document, modify the order of the pages and turn a page from vertical to landscape format.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My outlook is so much irrupting me today, Could you please improve it??

When i go to search panel to search my previous emails it stopped searching and closed automatically. Could you please set this issue because i am so much disturbed today. You quick response will be appreciated.
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Support French Characters in email addresses

Please add support for French Characters in email addresses. We have the need to use é ê and î in email addresses and would like to have them spelt properly with the correct accents..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PHP Assignment and Homework Help Service from Australian Experts'

Seeking best PHP assignment and homework help service? Simply contact BookMyEssay writing experts' who have the best information about PHP and perfect writing concepts experienced as well as. For more information, please contact now: https://www.bookmyessay.com/php-assignment/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add ability to copy or move files from personal OneDrive directly to a shared folder

Currently it is not possible to copy or move files from user's personal OneDrive to a folder that is shared to the user. The only way to do it is by downloading the file to local drive and then uploading it to the shared folder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Include Exchange and encryption in Office 365 Business

It drives me INSANE that I have to have Office 365 Business Premium just to have Exchange as part of the business package. As a small business I have absolutely no use for Sharepoint, Teams, Delve etc and find the whole business of having to administer a complex setup just because I want Exchange a NIGHTMARE.

If you are a small business, perhaps a sole-trader (and please note that there are a lot of us out there) of course you want email & encryption ability, so why it isn't at least an option in the Business package I can't work…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Recall email does not work on OWA.

Our organization has 80% staff are on OWA, 20% on outlook client. We can not recall a email if the recipient either doesn't have outlook client or installed but not running. It makes this feature useless because we have no knowledge of recipient's outlook running or not or not even has a outlook client..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Unable to "Attach as a copy"

In OWA if the attachment preferences is set to always use a link (SPO or OD4B), you are unable to use the drop down and select "Attach as copy." The attachment link will spin, and never attach as a copy.
    This is happening on multiple browsers and the only way to get around this is by setting the default to "Ask me how I want to share every time."
    This seems to be a bug once the link has been shared not allowing you change it to a copy of the document.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. block the spam which are coming with sub: O365 account blocked/suspended

block the spam which are coming with sub: O365 account blocked/suspended

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I find it idiotic that in Excel, I have to click in the filename entry field when I click SaveAs. The software should be smart enough that

In Excel, when I want to create a new file or SaveAs some other name the existing file, the pointer should be in the file name entry box instead of highlighting THIS COMPUTER and waiting for me to click in the filename box. That is completely stupid and indicates nobody in software development actually uses Excel in Office 365.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sorting Object by Mail Address

User expects to be able to sort objects of Global Address List by e-mail address.

The additional function would be more manageable way for Users.
    This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow business users do download ISO Office 365 Business Premium for offline installations.

Allow business users do download ISO Office 365 Business Premium for offline installations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. EOP autolearn filters by outgoing posts

EOP make ability to learn filters ta add automatically to white list any addresses, that was added as recipients in all outgoing emails. Idea: when I write to someone - I wish to receive from him an answer, always )))

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show contacts in group members after adding group to email To: field

When attempting to view the members of a group after adding the group to the To: field of an email, only members who are user accounts/other groups show up. Contacts that are members of the group do not show.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. archive sent items

Archive Sent mails title displaying "From" Address instead of "To" address in OWA. It's difficult to identify to whom we had sent mail.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Include SharePoint into MacOS Finder as a drive WITHOUT synchronizing everything

It would be great to implement Sharepoint and its folders as a drive into MoacOS finder WITHOUT synchronizing the whole SharePoint data.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i've just gotten this laptop for christmas and im trying to print something from a printer and nothing seems to be happening

i would like some help if some on could answer this post and tell me how it will print plis let me know

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. enforce safeflinks rewrite policy on all microsoft file types, not just office extensions.

Unfortunately ATP does not have any option to apply safe links on .MSG files attached to an e-mail which is **** because it's a microsoft file type. This is a loophole for threat actors attempting to use phishing to send users to credential harvesting/malicious URLs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base