Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. Office 365 email signature

Sigsync  Office 365 Email Signature is the best option to create a professional Email signature that  includes   a bunch of awesome  features to create an Email Signature.

It guides you with an  easy way to create an  Email signature.  You can create Email signature , customize it with your brand colors, add  your profile image,  links to your website, personal details, company details, social media links , mobile apps etc

Visit : https://www.sigsync.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Audit Logs.

Please fix Audit Logs report issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. If we do not already have a voicemail symbol or character, it would be cool to add. Not common to use, but we have a list of those- ArticiaH

I was in the process of updating a manual for my job and I was having a hard time locating the universal voicemail symbol/character to use. It would be cool to create this shortkey to add with the other 1000 we have. Or if someone already has the shortkey --- Help! Could not find it anywhere.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Office 365 Not for profit signup process needs a lot of work

I signed up our chaity 54 days ago for a non profit edition of Office 365. It is still not approved and I keep having to call to get the trial extended. Then I get told to email customerservice@techsoup.org. No other instructions or assistance what so ever. Who are Tech Soup and why am I having to chase all this ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How long I have to wait for the system-generated invoice to come?

Well, I purchased a new subscription of Office 365 for my small company. The customer services were very kind and helpful.Though not all of them found the proper phone number immediate, that I need. BUT THEY WERE REALLY HELPFUL! My problem is, that the system promised to me to generate an invoice about my business after 24 hours. Anyway, it was not successful. Because I got that invoice close to 3 days!!! It made me some unpleasantness, that I did not like, but I was able to treat the situation-....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Modern library 'Group by' view always shows an 'Unassigned' group

When using the modern library setting and you have a view using the 'Group by' option, there is always a group that appears at the bottom of the view in the UI with the name of 'Unassigned(1)'. It doesn't have any items in it - it looks like a UI bug.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enhance the Skype for Business App on IOS device (iPhone)

Please enhance the basic feature on the IOS's SFB application (iPhone) that the users who using the iPhone phone will be able to see the video from the user who is currently speaking.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add the feature to specify user’s group or email address to Individual Sharing and Organization Sharing in Exchange Online

I would like you to add the feature to specify user’s group or email address to Individual Sharing and Organization Sharing in Exchange Online in order to narrow the sharing range.
    Currently, users can specify the domains which they want to share a calendar with. However, sometimes a domain includes a wide range of people who may be added to multiple groups. Thus, the current feature is not useful enough.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How to Change Outlook Express to MS Outlook with convert format DBX to PST

Outlook express not run in update window DBX file format created by Outlook express but Its format not supported any email, like MS Outlook. How to convert DBX file format to PST file format without any data loss? If you know about this, please suggest me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. calendar printing assistant not working with office 2016 64 bit

calendar printing assistant not working with office 2016 64 bit
    I think you need a new program or a work around for this product I know that I am not the only one having this problem

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow shared mailbox access from mobile devices, from a security group permission

The new feature that allow the mobile Outlook app to access a shared mailbox email is GREAT... but It needs us to give fullaccess directly to the end user. We are using security groups to manage permissions on shared mailbox, and its not working, we have to duplicate the permissions and thus we loose our management advantages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Office 365 Primary Mailbox Size

Hello,
    I am talking here on behalf of my Company H.Nizam Din & Sons. we have bought 150 O365 licenses because microsoft offers are really good as compared to Google, we were on Google email solution which was great and flexible for their clients or you can say as per clients requirement well, we started cloud migration from google to microsoft which is very easy and user friendly by microsoft but if you have account size equals to microsoft if your have larger than microsoft then there are different microsoft migration options like PST import through harddisk and through network…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More intelligent allocation of time for an appointment

When you make an appointment in the calendat in Outlook, you are invited to set times for start and finish. The display always starts at 00:00. This is not helpful - Outlook could be mre intelligent:

For start time, why not start at 08:00, which is more likely to be near the time than 00:00.

For end time, why not display,the time that is one hour after the start time - that way the user will have to do less work adjusting.

Not a big deal, but it removes an annoyance for busy calendar users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. OneDrive Website Unresponsive for Ubuntu OS

Hope Microsoft can allow Ubuntu OS to use OneDrive Website

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow spaces at the end of file names. Synch errors of Onedrive occur, simply because there might be a space at the end of a file name.

Allow spaces at the end of file names. Synch errors of Onedrive occur, simply because there might be a space at the end of a file name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow customer see the billing invoices report in their portal with a custom date range.

Customer want to see the billing summary for FY2016 which is not available in the portal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enable Full Functionality in Birthdays Calendar

Administrators should NOT be locked out of the Birthdays Calendar. We should have FULL permission to Add/Remove/Modify Appointments/Events right from the calendar instead of having to go to the individual Contact. We should not have to use PowerShell to remove the calendar. All of the other calendar folders allow for this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Transfer Outlook PST to Office 365 account

Migrate on-premise Outlook messages, calendar, contacts, to-do list, attachments, etc. Get MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool to convert the unlimited number of PST files without any disturbance. The PST to Office 365 conversion utility gives you the 100% safe and correct outcome all the time. The software facilitates rapid data migration from Outlook to Office 365.
    Know more: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/pst-to-office-365-migration-tool/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories