Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. Offer a reduced 365 Subscription for those who only use Word and Excel and have no need for all the other extras

I only use Word and Excel but across multiple platforms including IPad Pro 12.9. I have no need of PowerPoint or Online Storage now or in the future so why should I pay for them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Download Microsoft Learning Tool - Issues when Downloading and have Office 365 Subscription

When attempting to download the Learning Tool I kept receiving a message saying that I did not have OneNote. I not only had OneNote, I had a valid Office 365 for Business Subscription. I then set up a trial version for home use and that still did not work. Spent nearly 3 hours on the phone with Support and could not find a solution.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Excellent Atom TechSoft Excel Unlocker tool

Get Atom TechSoft Excel Password Recovery Tool users can easily recover lost or forgotten MS Excel password. This Software has gives to recover set the password minimum & maximum length of the password recovery and also put the letters as a like: "A-Z,a-z,0-9" (!@#$%^&*) to remove Excel file password.

Read More-: http://unlockexcel.net/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to Convert OST to PST file Freeware

OST to PST Recovery application is one of the best software to repair orphan OST file and convert them into PST file format without consuming more time. You can easily save all the items of OST file in a safe manner without consuming more time. It has the great capacity to remove all error in some mouse click. You can easily migrate OST data into PST, EML, MBOX, MSG, EMLX, vCal, vCard file format safely. This is very simple to use for a non-technical person. You can convert OST to PST by applying some easy steps like

• Download Free…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enable Outlook mobile apps to be organisable by multiple fields

Not he desktop version of outlook, one can organise messages by many data fields; e.g. date, subject, from, to, message type, size. This makes it a lot easier to perform actions for similar messages and then therefore makes using the app version harder and less productive sometimes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How do I open an EDB file

You can simply download Dux EDB to PST recovery software which can easily save your Exchange Server Mailbox data into PST file for or any other format that you want from Dux Conversion list.

Few Features of Dux Exchange Recovery Tool

✓ This app easily support unic cord and anssic cord PST file.
    ✓ Free Demo version that save 30 EDB emails to PST outlook at free of cost.
    ✓ Provide favour to support single and multiple emails conversion of EDB Mailbox data.
    ✓ Save and restore EDB file into healthy PST with different format EML / MSG / HTML…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enable migration/Export of Contact Groups to external or another tenant

I have customers who uses contact groups in Outlook & they are unable to export/migrate them when migrating from either Exchange Server or another tenant in Exchange online.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. outlook Desktop Meeting Reminders

When you create a meeting in Outlook 365 desktop, you need a way of automatically sending out reminders especially if the meeting is more than two days from the date it is created. This feature is currently available in “MS Bookings,” but it is not available in the desktop version of Outlook. Reminders for meetings are a crucial feature for anyone that books meetings to make sure that all parties are aware of the meeting and attended.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. OCM@apple-OS: Add link to open OCM even with mac-outlook!

OCM@apple-OS: Add link to open OCM even with mac-outlook!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Disfonctionnement sharepoint

Utilisant sharepoint depuis presque un an, une grande majorité des 60 utilisateurs de la société se plaignent de dis-fonctionnalité de l'outils.
    Ex : Perte de données, non accès au PJ depuis outlook, etc...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Reply message different to outlook, missing email address ,only displayname

in outlook reply message , below content will show in messagebody
    Sent: Monday, September 3, 2018 11:20 AM
    To: 'halo mo' <haha@ms.com>;'hi mo' <hihi@ms.com>
    Subject:

while in o365 , missing email address
    Sent: Monday, September 3, 2018 11:20 AM
    To: 'halo mo'; 'hi mo'
    Subject:

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Forms should include an indicator if the form is anonymous or if it is gathering names

Users in an organization know that forms can track names (if that setting is enabled). Users currently have no confidence that a form is truly anonymous. It would be nice if the form indicated somewhere if names were or were not being collected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make Shifts available to the Government Community Cloud (GCC)

Make Shifts available to the Government Community Cloud (GCC)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Tree structure of folders in light version of office 365 OWA

Please make the tree structure of folders in light version of office 365 OWA like in nor,al version of Office 365 OWA

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Need a IP address search function to specify O365 service by using IP address that I use in Office 365

I would like to check that the IP address that was detected within our company would be applied to which services in Office 365.

Currently, there is no function to specify Office 365 service by IP address, so I would like you to implement a search function which services (or which port numbers) would be matched with a certain IP address. Or I would like you to implement the search function using IP address to do this in Office 365 Admin center.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. publisher autosave

All the Office 365 program have the Autosave button---except Publisher. It is necessary! Don't know why it wasn't included, but please add Autosave to Publisher just as it is available in all the other program!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. add loop slideshow feature in PowerPoint Online

loop slideshow in PowerPoint Online

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. fully explore the unintended consequences of your "improvements" to Office 365. You took away my ability to send emails to my groups.

Your latest update to Office 365 removed the possibility of sending an email message to members of my contact groups. (Why else would I create a contact group?) Even the techies in my IT office couldn't figure out how to fix the problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In-Place archive is not available in the Office 365 Business versions of Outlook

I have subscribed to In-Place archiving on a shared folder in our account, but since we are using the Business Premium versions of Outlook, we can not view this archive in the application. If I'm paying for the subscription, then I should have access to this archive from within Outlook.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base