Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. in outlook the folder reading pane needs to go back to how it used to be able to be dragged farther to the right

in outlook the folder reading pane needs to go back to how it used to be in which you were able to be drag the reading pane farther to the right to view larger file names associated with the folder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Forms : Wrap Text for Printing Long Answers

Please, i would appreciate if long answers could be wraped when printing individual results in Microsoft Forms. The long answer is usualy cut when it reaches the end of the page.

Thanks,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create a category for Tech Support-

TEch support access is totally unacceptable for your high end service--365 business premium with exchange. Works ok if you can access portal--but today due to a glitch at your end--my password not allowing access to my global account and so your portal--then used the 9408 number and it took 20 minutes of holding--no other option

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow multiple calendars to be viewed in Outlook for a single user with multiple email accounts (e.g., client and non-client emails).

Allow multiple calendars to be viewed in Outlook for a single user with multiple email accounts (e.g., client and non-client emails).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Custom mailtip on Exchange Online for "MailTipsLargeAudienceThreshold"

Currently you can change the threshold of which a user gets a mailtip warning when sending to a large group of users (the default is 25). It will then display a mailtipstating "This message will be sent to about x users".

It would be great for security purposes to be able to set a custom mailtip message to warn them about sending emails to large groups of people and whether it is necessary for this information to be sent.

I believe this can be already if you have on-premise Exchange.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow videos hosted on Stream to be displayed on Chromecast

Currently, when I watch a video on Stream in the Google Chrome browser on my phone, there is no option to cast the video to a Chromecast. This would be useful option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. advanced threat protection for same organization too

Currently, ATP is not checking links from 1 user in your organization to another. It is possible for that use that be infected by a virus that sends a malicious link to everyone in the address book or they can simply visit a malicious site without knowing it and send that email to another person in their organization.

There should be an option to re-write the links received from others in your organization too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Display actual folder names in Outlook - including proper capitalization

My PST main folder is Loretta's Folders. This new "update" calls it "loretta's folders." Sorry, but the last time I looked proper names and titles are capitalized. Just because children don't bother with the SHIFT key doesn't mean Microsoft can unilaterally CHANGE what I've entered in the title field.
    P.S. - I'm still ticked off that I can't have Contacts because children only keep info on "People." Most of my Outlook entries are businesses, not individuals.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sharepoint Security allows Dynamic DNS addresses

Currently Sharepoint and OneDrive can be locked down access can be made from specified IP addresses

Would like the abiility to lock down using Dynamic DNS addresses.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Support for Skype for Business meetings in outlook when you create an invite on a mac

On Mac Outlook, you cannot create S4B meetings. You have to go to Lync, or use the web app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add more than 6 attendees in SFB

Add more than 6 attendees to Skype for Business, as of today, only 6 are being displayed during a call.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow "shared we me documents to be viewed and edited from the mobile application.

I think It would make collaboration on the go much easier if to see documents others have shared with me without having to log into the web based application. For my job I am often on the go and even in today's wifi enabled world there are places having a synced folder of the documents my colleagues have shared with me would be extremely helpful and save time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Enable User Application Access Restrictions

Enable restricting users to only certain apps within Office 365. Right now restricting is limited. I'd like to be able to restrict user from any/all apps by selecting/deselecting.

Right now we're unable to remove Office Online or limit a user to just Sharepoint sites.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. HI, I would like to have Keyboard shortcut for Auto dragging formula for a column in microsoft Excel

HI, I would like to have Keyboard shortcut for Auto dragging formula for a column in microsoft Excel.

Currently double click on corner + sign for a cell does this. It would be helpful to save time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. export shared calendar as CSV

It is possible to export a shared calendar as an Ical, import under other calendars, and then export as CSV. the first export is a lengthy step if the calendar is large. It would be convenient to be able to export the shared calendar as a CSV in the first place.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Smiley Face font inconsistencies

In Exchange Online. In column view, smiley faces are displayed in the email preview. Once the email is clicked on however, the smiley face is replaced by a J character.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I recently bought Office 2016 for Mac, but I am having problems with inserting/accessing PDF objects in a XCL file.

Please provide a solution for embedding and accessing PDF objects into an excel file. This works fine on word for windows, and should also do so on macs. PDFs are such a universal format, so please don't say it is a third party application - Microsoft as responsible for MS Office should come up with a solution quickly for that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Onedrive app setup - Were you people on drunk?

For some reason there is a next button in the Onedrive but no back button?

FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEEDED TO CHANGE THE DRIVE LOCATION IDIOTS!

GFYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories