Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. Suggest you add microsoft to office.com/setup I nearly got scam when I actually called their number and realized what was happening

Recommend you include Microsoft in the data to the setup as part of the office.com/setup. Legally I think it'll save some from being scammed and put the scammers on notice they use your name they open themselves up to prosecution.....Anyway I had a close call but their voice was a give away and I hung up on them. I had to actually look for your icon to get to YOU....Thanks clscott

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird MBOX file format convert with tool

I am using Zimbra email for many year ago. But I want to use Thunderbird email for business purpose. But my some important data save in Zimbra email. How to convert Zimbra email folder in Thunderbird.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiline Rich Text Box with save office 365 sharepoint online

If i have 10 multiline richtext boxes in a form in sharepoint online office 365, for adding content to the text boxes i will have to save content to each of the text box seperately and then save the form. This seems to be really painful. The classic view form seems to be much better in handling this since it didnt have a dedicated save for each multiline rich text box. Seems like we are going to stone age with these kind of functional implementations. The controls should be created in such a way that eases or simplifies work not…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mail Order Marijuana in Newfoundland And Labrador

Dispensaries.bz is a premium Online Dispensary Canada that specializes in Mail Order Marijuana so that you can buy weed online! The dispensary is all about the holistic health and natural healing through medicinal cannabis. We are here to provide you with carefully crafted and top quality medical marijuana products through a wide selection of our BCBud, Edibles, Topicals, Tinctures, Concentrates, and more. We hold our suppliers to the highest level of standard when it comes to Marijuana Canada. All orders are provided with a tracking number when you order weed online, we also offer shipping insurance to guarantee your package…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add distribution group management in modern view OWA interface

End users can manage their own distribution groups in the old OWA interface, as described here: https://kb.uwplatt.edu/page.php?id=63160

Unfortunately, in the new 'modern view' Outlook, the distribution group has gone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stop sending out unmamanged Office upgrade notifications

Don't give users the notification to upgrade to the latest version of Office within the Office applications. It causes user confusion and a service desk nightmare when users blindly upgrade and then find things don't work anymore. Many sites want to be able to do planned and phased upgrades when THEY are ready, not when Microsoft decides they want to push an upgrade.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow capability to remove Skype Meeting and revert back to regular meeting in Outlook

When I schedule a skype meeting in outlook, there is no way to remove the skype meeting and revert it back to a regular meeting. All i have is an option to join the skype meeting. Id like to be able to remove skype meeting and make it a regular meeting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Dears; For some reason the Skills and Expertise section is not taking data (info). When trying to input info It says the following. Sorry,

Dears;
    For some reason the Skills & Expertise section is not taking data (info). When trying to input info, it says the following. Sorry, something went wrong so we weren’t able to save. Please try again.

Please find solution so that we complete the task

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. OneDrive for Business - Limit access to only /Documents library

When using the SharePoint API to access OneDrive for Business, you are able to create document libraries in the root (one level up from /Documents).
    Can this be disabled on an enterprise wide basis?
    i.e the apis can only be used to manage content in the /Documents library. The /Documents library is all a user sees in the web view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Explain why UPN mismatch between AD user and AAD counterpart works and doesn't work

Explain why UPN mismatch between AD user and AAD counterpart works when user is created and initially synchronised, but re-creating the sync is not possible after a user recovery (i.e. loss of sync between the two) unless the UPN on the AD side is set to the email address (i.e. a match to AAD). Annoyingly, ADConnect doesn't even flag up that there is a mismatch.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow us to turn off focus inbox for one mailbox only if we have a secondary mailbox.

A user that has a primary mailbox (theirs) and a secondary mailbox. To be able to turn off focus inbox on the secondary mailbox only and not on both of them. The solution at this time is to create 2 profiles and go in to each one. Mine with the focus inbox and the secondary profile that has focus inbox turned off.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make it possible to delete some of the folders archive, deleted, clutter, junk or other. There simply are too many of the same kind.

There are far too many different kinds of junk folders that you force upon people. I want to focus on work and my life, not 6 different folders Microsoft is forcing upon me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stella excel file password breaker tool

Use best Stella excel file password breaker tool which feature to retrieve lost excel file password from all excel workbook. SDR Excel password Unlocker application is successful program to recover excel file password from excel file as:- 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.

Read more:- http://2016excelpasswordrecovery.blogspot.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Excel for Mac, Hovering over Function in Formula Library for Fn Purpose

When in Excel for Mac, there should be the same feature as on Windows where if you hover over a Function in the Formula Library, it should let you see what that Function does. Instead I have to go into the details of every single one to try and differentiate. It would be much easier.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. do not automatically install sharepoint with Microsoft Office -- most people don't use it. Should be a separate download only for users.

do not automatically install sharepoint with Microsoft Office -- most people don't use it. Should be a separate download only for users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. draw

It is like the Draw button (draw with touch) gets unpressed after a few strokes of the pen. Needless to say, it is annoying to consistently have to activate the draw with touch button after only a few strokes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. get my office 365 calendar to display on Wear OS

No matter how crowded my diary, outlook on Wear OS always tells me I have no events.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. add a way to make the web version of Word or Excel open instead of the desktop version by default.

Our desktop licenses expired. We have office online however if we double click on a document it opens the unlicensed version that doesn't work. To open a file, you have to open the online version of word for example, then click on upload and then search for your file. It just takes too long.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base