Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add change control information to Office Support articles (time of last change, etc) and push info on updates to subscribers

Allow customers to subscribe to an info service if Office Support articles are updated.
    Provide change control Information: time of last change, make previous Versions available, status Information

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow 'Draft Version' items in SharePoint lists to be crawled

As per Office 365 Ticket # 30126-6781218, it seems that the 'Find an item' feature does not work when searching for items in a SharePoint list that are considered as 'Draft Versions'. The items in the list in this case can be any one of the following: Approved, Pending or Rejected. 'Find an item' does work for those Approved items but not for Pending or Rejected as they are considered 'Draft Versions'. I think this is a limitation as I am having several requests from users to be able to search on all of the statuses. This should be expanded…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support member worked everything out and back to working order--THX!

Support member worked everything out and back to working order--THX!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When double clicking to create appointment please add the default reminder time as set in options. Currently 2016 shows no reminder.

Currently in 2016 and previous versions when double clicking within the monthly view to create an appointment the reminder is set to none, even though in options it is set to 15 minutes. This only happens when you double click to create an event. No one ever remembers to manually set the reminder because we assume it works the same as when using the new appointment route.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. transport rule customisability

Please increase the feature customisability to include Policy Tips for rules with the Attachment predicate. This can be used to meet compliance requirements for organisations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. One Note and Windows Ink Workspace protractor measurment ticks be in metric

The other day I was trying to demonstrate how to make a 10th fraction pie using the Windows Ink Workspace. Each piece needs to be 36 degrees. I gave up because it was way easier to do it on paper because the protractor is not metric.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove Pre-Generated "Hi Caller" greeting from parature emails

My suggestion is to remove the pre-generated "Hi Caller" greeting from the parature emails for IVR and Concierge tickets.

In my humble opinion, "Hi Caller" is not recognizing the customer on a personal level, and does not support the "white glove" service that we provide for Concierge tenants. I fully support removing the pre-generated greeting from all emails in parature and allowing us to customize the email communications to the customers, the same way they customize their subscriptions and licensing with us.

If you feel that this would help you with getting rapport with the customer and increasing survey returns…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. AT&T Email Technical Support Number 1800-721-0104

AT&T email not working? Don't be worry about that just contact our AT&T Email customer care number +1-800-721-0104. If you think that the problems in your AT&T email couldn’t be resolved by yourself, then you should not waste your precious time. Get in touch with AT&T Email Customer Service experts will allow you to get a quick and permanent solution for issues that have stalled the operation of AT&T email. Call us today!

For more info visit here: - http://www.email-customer-support.com/emails-support/att-customer-service/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Creating a distribution group in Office 365 Admin center

I would like you to fix the issue with Alias in EAC. If the name of the distribution group is specified with fullwidth characters such as Japanese when I create the group in Office 365 Admin center, the alias will be displayed in malformed text characters when I looked at its details with Edit Distribution Group window in EAC.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My Name is Samanthia Robinson

It's a New App That You Can Download on Any Smart Phone I Call it Micro Play Similar To Stupid Google Play on This app You Check and Send E Mail and Receive E Mail and Recover Old Accounts All While Playing Your Favorite Video Games So Who Says You Can't Mix Business With Pleasure??? In Short Please Step Your Game Up and Build Bigger and Better Apps Than Google and Drive Google Out Because All Their Products Are Tired Thank You For Listening Great Day!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Search folders within Teams

Our employees would like to be able to search folders by name in the search bar within Microsoft Teams.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Microsoft Flow - Add Code Steps via Server-Side WASM

Doing anything non-trivial with Flow means creating a separate service or serverless function elsewhere and jumping through all the auth hoops to get them talking securely. Often all I want is to do some 'local' data manipulation in my language of choice.

Imagine how productive we'd be if we could just write code blocks in C#, Go, Python, etc. and have them execute directly in a Flow step.

Server-side WebAssembly seems to be taking us in that direction. Could you folk create a WASM-based code step?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow change to sync interval to be less that 30 minutes

We have a smaller enterprise that we are syncing to O365. Our AD Sync takes less that 2 minutes. With all password changes being done on premis it would be helpful to sync at a 10 minute interval instead of the current 30 minute minimum, especially as our users start using the O365 tools at a greater pace. It would relieve some issues that might be experienced with the longer sync schedule.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Reach online docs and sheets faster

Hi,
    The ideal way for me would be that from the right click i could reach the editable form of any online doc or sheet.

Best

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. support is really bad

i have bought MS 365 for my company, but theres a migration issue with mail boxes, the L1 engineers came in remotely and check and found out that its a MS side issue, but they coudnt solve it, then the L2 guys came in, also coundt, now waiting for L3 guys, all these time to contact and get these guys was really hard and they dot show up the time they give, always we must call them again and again, but they call it 24/7 im already fed up even before even start to use O365

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. add more shapes

It would be great if more polygons were added, because I'm finding it hard to find an octagon png, so it would be really helpful if at least an octagon was added.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My Business Card should show on Attachments Ribbon Outlook 2016

In older versions the email compose ribbon automatically suggested attaching the primary account holder's vcard.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. What I require as an IT admin is for the ATP to be more proactive!!

What I require as an IT admin is for the ATP to be more proactive.

There is a time difference between ATP unaware of the malicious link and then becoming aware of it. That is the window which bad guys kind of take advantage off.

What I want ATP to do is to more proactive in these scenarios and needs to send a notification email to specified admins for the admins to have a heads-up and monitor those emails and take action ins lieu of compromised user(these are the users who have actually clicked on the link before ZAP kicks…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add all ipv4 adresses of Microsoft outbound servers to spf.protection.outlook.com

We got a bounce form a recipient's Server because of SPF-Fail. Our analysis revealed that the outgoing outlook.com-Server (EUR02-HE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) is included in the Outlook-com SPF-record only with its ipv6 Address bunt not the ipv4 address.

nslookup EUR02-HE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com
    Name: EUR02-HE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com
    Addresses: 2a01:111:f400:7e05::200

Address 213.199.180.175 is not included in spf.protection.outlook.com:
    https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=spf:spf.protection.outlook.com:213.199.180.175
    Address 2a01:111:f400:7e05::200 is included
    https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=spf:spf.protection.outlook.com:2a01:111:f400:7e05::200

Of course, this is more an bug report then an idea but the Office365 support only pointed me here :-(.
    There are at least 9 Servers in that IP range that are not included in the SPF-Record.

Armin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    working on it  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. office ui fabric using angular 2+

Dear Team,

Please create office UI fabric  directive using Angular 2+ version for the custom service /app development. Currently AngularJS is the only version which is supported at the moment but I dont see any further development on this. 

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base