Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. I suggest providing MS Access for macOS, since the current Database software are expensive, unfriendly, and not practical enough.

I suggest providing MS Access for macOS, since the current Database software are expensive, unfriendly, and not practical enough. one of the best database software is Filemaker, but still can not compete wit MS Access.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Planner notification improvements

Planner notification improvement to include group name on subject line of all notifications for easy reference while scanning emails. Currently the group name is not easily visible anywhere in the task notification.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Calculate minutes as a unit of measure

Added functionality within Excel and/or Access to calculate total minutes as a unit of measure or format for use in labor time calculations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Best way to recover excel password

Every Person that can be use Microsoft excel for save some important data or information in excel file and they can be protected excel file using password for excel file. sometimes the user can be forget his excel file password and they cannot access password protected excel file here they come to use Stella excel password recovery software to recover excel file password. the best way to recover your excel file password using Stella excel password recovery software this software can recover your password using some very easy step to recover your password. the best way to recover your all…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. STUPID AND COMPLICATED MICROSOFT ONLINE. SUPPORT FOR MORE THEN 1 mounth. VERY BAD, still not working.

I maybe sound mad, it is because I am mad and frustatred. I have received support since June 2018 after I decided to use Outlook Manager. and since then there have been only problems.
    I'm very disappointed with Microsoft since they've changed everything to be online. NEVER there have been so many problems. I have been using Microsoft since 1996 to now, and before it was online it ws working perfect and special with BCM.. It has become a money machine, you cannot have multiple email addresses that are kept separate unless you buy a license per address. I have…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Powerpoint reviewing in slide show mode

Enable slide show view review notes, so that I could read full page text and put pop-up comments there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Control over show/hide messages popping up while updating Office

We would like to control over show/hide messages popping up while updating Office 365 ProPlus or Office 365 Business.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Productivity/Turn-around times

The Microsoft Teams and Plans/Planner app is great for inputting different projects or tasks. However, is there an app that includes productivity/turn around times? For example, if I were to assign a task, and the task was completed 24 hours later by a team member, is there something either within teams, plans, etc. that would track the resolution/completion of said task, or perhaps a different app that Microsoft offers to do all of the above?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1^855^276^3666 contact youtube support

youtube help center email ,,google youtube support ,,how can i contact youtube ,,youtube corporate website ,,youtube corporate headquarters ,,you tube address ,,youtube support team ,,how to contact youtube customer service ,,how to contact you tube ,,how to email youtube support ,,contact number for youtube ,,youtubes phone number ,,email address youtube ,,how do i contact youtube by email ,,youtube press contact ,,service youtube com email address ,,youtube support center ,,how to contact youtube by phone ,,how to contact youtube directly

visit more:https://snazzymaps.com/style/146539/18552763666-youtube-help-email

YOUTUBE TOLLFREE NUMBER: 1-855-2763-666

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Local IP Address should be logged in email header or at least email trace log.

Currently Office 365 stores public IP address in email header. That limit the companies to trace back the original sender of the email. Local IP address should be logged in email header or at least in email trace logs.

G-Mail is offer this feature in their product.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Is there any way to allow someone in a seperate tenant to make changes to my shared calendar?

WE are working within two O365 tenants and have some users in Tenant A that need to edit calendars in Tenant B. Currently user in Tenant B shares his calendar with user in Tenant A but the only way user in Tenant A can make changes to the shared calendar is to send an invite and not by editing calendar. Is there any way to get this feature?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow a default in size of photo inserted in email

Allow us to decide what size we usually want photos to be when inserted in an email. At present, they come in full size - too big for most usesrs, who then have to do work to adjust them.

[Sorry for second posting - something went wrong with the title of the first]

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can you program "Save as picture" across all programs

I often like to save charts and other things as a jpg picture. As far as I can tell, I can only do this in PowerPoint. I routinely have to copy from Excel/Word, open Powerpoint, paste, select and use "save as picture" feature. It would be nice to have it consistent across all the apps. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. limit of the maximum users that are connected at the same time on a mailbox

Please increase limit of the maximum users that are connected at the same time on a mailbox via OWA from 12 users to 50 users or more.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dux Best OST to PST converter

Use trail version of Dux OST to PST converter software and convert your 25 emails from each OST file. if you want to convert whole file then visit dux official website..

Read more - https://www.duxdatarecovery.com/ost-to-pst-recovery.php

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Change Zimbra email to Thunderbird email with smart tool

How to convert .tgz to .mbox format. I am using Zimbra email client but all my friend use Thunderbird email client, my friend suggested try Thunderbird email, then I used Thunderbird email, really this good working, fast receiving and sending for email. Then I switched Zimbra to Thunderbird but faced some problem How to convert TGZ to MBOX file format. My important file saves in .tgz file format. Please suggest me how to convert Zimbra TGZ to MBOX file format.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Migration - how about letting us admin's know how far the migration is going?

Migration - how about letting us admin's know how far the migration is going? You guys are the only system of migration which is painful to us admins who are on a timeline to migrate. Last thing we need is to see a migration after 6 hours which just says "synching" is it 10% done? is it 30% 80%? we have zero clue and I cant tell you how aggravating it is. please for the love of god add a percentage marker to all your migrations on a per mailbox platform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Restore integration with Mac OS Text Shortcuts

Several months ago an update to Office 365 for Mac destroyed compatibility with Mac OS Text Shortcuts (System Preferences>Keyboard>Text). I have an extensive list of text shortcuts defined and they work EVERYWHERE except in Office 365 apps. I tried using the Autocorrect feature in Office 365 with pathetic results (can't enter multiple separate lines of text, etc.).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. MS OFFICE 365 updates on MAC

i have noticed that every time office365 updates release for MAC. The customized font set by user will automatically change to its Default.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. WHEN IS THERE GOING TO BE BUSINESS CONTACT MANAGER FOR 2016????

OH PLEASE UPDATE US ON BUSINESS CONTACT MANAGER FOR OUTLOOK 2016. I AM DESPERATE

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base