Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mail Order Marijuana in Newfoundland And Labrador

dispensaries.bz is a premium Online Dispensary Canada that specializes in Mail Order Marijuana so that you can buy weed online! The dispensary is all about the holistic health and natural healing through medicinal cannabis. We are here to provide you with carefully crafted and top quality medical marijuana products through a wide selection of our BCBud, Edibles, Topicals, Tinctures, Concentrates, and more. We hold our suppliers to the highest level of standard when it comes to Marijuana Canada. All orders are provided with a tracking number when you order weed online, we also offer shipping insurance to guarantee your package…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. locate me pc

It is beyond me that in this day and age when your rivals google and apple have find my pc and that your home users have the option that 365 business does not have this option as standard.

Any pc that logs into office 365 should be visible should have their location shown on a map ....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. allow to change the slide size without changing all other formatting.

Sometimes the same presentation needs to be used on multiple platforms. That makes it difficult to do when you have to copy and paste everything.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. implement the feature enabling me to check the progress status of all the cases being handled.

*English follows Japanese

■件名 :新しいお問い合わせフォームについて

■内容: 現在対応中のケース内容が確認できなく、進行状況がわからない。そのため、対応中のケースの進行状況をOffice 365 管理センター上で確認が出来る機能の実装を希望いたします。

I am currently unable to look into any progress status of the ongoing cases to be handled, and therefore I hope the feature to be implemented that could enable me to check the status within Office365 admin center.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Re-introduce the ability to disable Sharepoint library versioning, or lower the minimum stored versions

We use a different system for managing file versions, so we'd like to turn file versioning off in sharepoint document libraries. Currently it's not possible, but was apparently possible until some time in 2018.

Having it enabled is insane for our use-case; we have many very large media files (sometimes gigabytes apiece), so having each one of these versioned by Sharepoint means we exhaust our storage limits very quickly.

Failing that, at least lower the 'minimum kept versions' option to something more logical. The current lower-bound is 100, which is frankly absurd. It should be something more sensible like 5…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Option to be given to end user to select multiple mails in one go to release the quarantine emails

Option to be given to end user to select multiple mails in one go to release the quarantine emails

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Correct the images of "Letter" and "Legal" size in Layout Ribbon and sync to screen.

Letter size is 8 1/2 x 11". On the Layout ribbon, illustrating all the sizes of paper, it is drawn in these proportions. But looking at the screen, I am presented with 1. an elongated paper 2. the print is huge. In order to correct this I have to specify that I am using Legal size paper which I am not, and then the on-screen image looks like Letter with proper sized text. Why?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Set different presence states in Teams(e.g. available) for external contacts

With external contacts(no company employees), we want to set an different presence state or block the state.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. inbox rule size

O365 mails are accessing from Outlook APP of Android phones. Another Gmail account has been configured with the built-in mail app. When user save any contact (field of Name & mobile no.) selecting “Outlook”, that has not sync with O365 contact and it’s not reflecting after some time on phone also but in case of selecting “Gmail” it was synced & contact can retrieved / found in device.

As per Remote support .. "it is currently by design. You can only add new contact using Outlook client or OWA. it was able to replicate it on my account on my…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be nice if there is an Office 365 pictures too for company photo's

Hi, Beside Office 365 video, it would be nice if there is an Office 365 pictures too for company Photo's. A kind of Photo bucket or Filecamp inside your Office 365 tenant.

Thanks,
    Peter

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Turn Off/Hide "Details Panel" in SHarepoint, globally.

Turn off/Hide "Details Panel" in SHarepoint globally. Authorized users can see who edited sensitive files and themselves directly open it.
    Changing one off file permissions is an arduous task. Users do not need to know who is editing sensitive files or any files. (evaluations, budgets, etc.,). Available info like this will cause them to open the recently edited files. We should have the option to turn off that feature globally. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 청담오피가격「www opdabang02 net」▷오피다방◁청담휴게텔·청담립카페☆청담안마≪청담건마∵청담스파≤청담오피☏청담op

청담오피가격「www opdabang02 net」▷오피다방◁청담휴게텔·청담립카페☆청담안마≪청담건마∵청담스파≤청담오피☏청담op

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. fix outlook rules

Outlook rules don't work properly. I've deleted them all and started from scratch. Even after that they go to the wrong folders for no valid reason. MS support has not been able to figure out why.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Forward an Email to a list in Sharepoint to created a new Item

I want to be able to forward an email to a sharepoint list to create a new Item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Put a french installation by default for office apps on the default page portal when the french canada is selected and not english us.

When user want to install office on is computer from office365 portal page, if language french canada is selected, the user click install office and the English us version start. It will be better for french canada selected that was a french installation that will start and not us.

thank's

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. PowerPivot (Excel Add-in) have available in the Office Consumer Version or available side add-in option

PowerPivot isn't available for Office Consumer Version and I am needing to use this feature/add-in.

Why? I am working with large data sets as I start to learn/work with Data Modeling/Analytics. It's very important for my work and education. So, it was recommended to use the PowerPivot option in Excel.

How Often? I'll need to use this daily. Work for large data sets. Home for school.

It would be nice is this were an option that I could purchase or have without buying the entire Office Professional Plus version.

This is especially important as the world becomes more and more…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please provide a compact view of the chat pane in Teams so that the first line of the message isn't shown.

Please provide a compact view of the chat pane in Teams so that the first line of the message isn't shown.

This would allow more contacts to be shown and also reduce privacy concerns when sharing a Teams window in a meeting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mail Order Marijuana in Saskatchewan

At Dispensaries.bz Shop we take this to a higher level, by ensuring a smooth and guided process for packaging and delivering our packages for optimum discretion. Nobody does this better than us in this industry. Now you can buy marijuana online and mail order marijuana products online with maximum privacy.

Visit: http://hybrid.dispensaries.bz/state/mail-order-marijuana-in-saskatchewan.jsp

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base