Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. update the font selection tool

When selecting a font it would be nice it the tool did not start at the top of the alpha list, but rather where I left off in my search. With thousands of fonts its exhausting to scroll back down. For example if I choose to view Breakfast Pastry Solid in my design... nope don't like it...back to font selection - pick back up at Breakfast Pastry Solid... not Alligator Puree.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Conocer que personas están en un Canal de Teams y saber si han leído los mensajes

Necesitamos disponer de la información referente a las personas que se encuentran en un canal y saber si han recibido los correos y si los han leído.
    La única opción que nos muestra, es desde Administración – Canales, los contactos y la última actividad, pero con esta información no sabemos si lo han leído. Hace unos días hice una prueba incluyendo en la mención del canal a una persona que ese día no se encontraba trabajando y aparecía como contacto, pero no me es posible saber si ya lo ha visto a día de hoy ó no.
    Consideramos esta opción…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yemen to be added to product countries

We are 2RSGroup Technical and Technology Solutions , working in selling office365 products in Yemen.

I have client waiting
    We were able to purchase other countries for Yemen clients , now we can't
    below link can help
    https://portal.office.com/Signup/Signup.aspx?OfferId=4f7c74af-24cc-4cb4-b91f-4da6acf69e49&dl=O365_BUSINESS_ESSENTIALS&culture=en-US&ali=1&Country=AE#3

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. restore all email windows etc. which were open in the last session when Outlook is started

I crucially miss a functionality in Outlook, specifically that all open emails from the last evening automatically reopen when restarting Outlook the next morning. This feature was present in Notes and is also present in Thunderbird I use at home. Not having this messes up my personal workflow. Is there any possibility to switch this on or to find a practical workaround?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add sounds back in Office 365 running under W10 as were available on all previous versions

Have gotten used to confirmation of actions with sound such as when saving an Excel file. This is no longer available per your tech Cel (call #1364000425). Have tried to run sounds.exe but get error "do not have an Office 2000 family product installed"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to unlock pst password from MS Outlook email

I have the personal pst file but I forgot my pst password. How do I unlock my pst password? Many types of tool are available in the market but it not working properly. Please suggest me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Create Mac workaround for skype for business

With Skype for Business on Mac, cannot change the IM conversation history being saved to Outlook Conversation History if server side conversation history is turned on.
    Also interested in the feature to disable "Missed Conversation" emails , there is no workaround.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Office 365 2013 Install - make offline install available

There does not seem to be a way to download the 2013 365 install in the way that you can for the 2016 365 install. This is stemming from an issue I'm having in trying to stream the 2013 365 install (forum post link below)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_install-mso_winother/office-365-2013-install-at-44-office-2013-error/0f0b4d38-5029-42e1-bf7c-e60f281b871c

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. People pane

Outlook 2019 doesn’t support the People Pane. This option is so much important for Office Work. Please make it possible to use again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Reset Your Gmail Password without Phone Number

Updating password is normal. Each Gmail user must know the way toward recovering password utilizing elective email address and enrolled mobile number. Here are ventures to follow in the event that you updated password.

Secured strategies for recovering lost Gmail password

• Step 1: You can recover your lost password utilizing elective email address/recovery email, which you entered amid join. Gmail will send a check email on this email deliver and you need to confirm it by clicking. The new window will show up where you can change the password.

• Step 2: Use your enrolled telephone number to recover…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Notifications in Edge

I mean cmon! Edge supports notifications and Microsoft is angry 3rd parties don't use it.. Well, even you at Microsoft don't use it! What a shame.
    Please kindly enable push notifications in Edge.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mail Order Marijuana in Northwest Territory

If you are in constant search of the perfect marijuana strain that will suit your various physical and mental needs, look no further, Dispensaries will offer you that and more. Our service goes beyond the computer screens and courier companies; we extend it to your lifestyle so you can live your life better the way a happy person should. If you want to buy weed online in Canada, just choose and you shall receive – discreetly and securely. Better yet, contact our customer support if you need help with the kind of strain and dosage to suit your needs. Yes,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Submitting SPO site to "Trusted Sites" in IE causes white-out of Sharepoint.aspx

[Summary]
    Suddenly on some day we came to experience white-out (blank screen and the page contents are not loaded) of Sharepoint.aspx page both in IE / Chrome browsers (other SPO related sites works fine).

Although we know that the issue may not occur in general (outside of our network) but would like to use Sharepoint.aspx with submitting SPO site to the "Trusted Sites" zone.

Please make investigation against that. BTW, SPO standard support said the reason why the page could not be loaded seems to have been that required scripts could not be downloaded for some reason from spoprod-a.akamaihd.net when…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Company General Contact

Have a General Company Contact which has tabs, similar to Excel, where you can enter each contact for that company. That way if you just need to call the office you have a general or if you need to find a specific person their name shows on the tab. You click on the tab and have access to more management options.

Additionally have the general address linked to all of the contacts, if the company moves or changes to/from a PO Box you can change the address once under the General heading and it will filter to all contacts instead…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Organize Teams through categories in the app

It would be great if we could organize teams through a tree view or something similar. Currently, we can move teams up and down and order them; however, it would be nice to create headers such as projects, department, sales, etc. and put relevant teams in these areas. Similar to the "your teams" and "Hidden Teams" headers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Feature that hides a booked meeting room when creating a meeting request on Outlook on the web

Request for a feature that prevents users from selecting any booked meeting rooms from the Add room list when creating a meeting request on Outlook on the web. Preferably, hiding the unavailable meeting rooms from the list would be useful.

It would be good to have the feature if users could select only available meeting rooms from the list, because users sometimes don’t notice the decline mail received after they booked unavailable meeting rooms by accident.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. After 99,999 words in MS Office in Mac the live word count display vanishes. I would like for it to reappear for 100,000 words and beyond.

After 99,999 words in MS Office in Mac the live word count display vanishes. I would like for it to reappear for 100,000 words and beyond.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Office 365 OWA - Ability to add shared inbox to favourites

Currently unable to add shared inbox to favourites. Have tried dragging and dropping, a plus icon appears but when I release nothing happens.

Am adding this here, even though it seems like a bug report not feature request.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. excel password recovery windows 10

Stella excel password recovery is one advance excel password recovery tool working all the platform windows operating system our software is compatible both 32 bit operating and 64 bit operating windows 10 and also it is support all the version of the excel file to recover your password. our excel password recovery software is very sophisticated and professional to recover your excel file password in windows 10. it can be recover all the password in your excel there are some advance algorithm to recover your password very fast . our software can recover all version of the excel file password.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base