Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. Make room capacity visible in Outlook Online

I would like to see the capacity of a room, when we are bookig a meeing in the calendar in Office365.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What is AOL Gold?

America Online, or AOL, is a world net services company. AOL was supported in the might of 1985. In 1991, Quantum has renamed America online.
    What is AOL Gold?
    AOL is well-known for its email catchphrase "you've got mail." In 1989, the company, which was called Quantum at the time, launched its 1st version of the instant messenger service. In 1995, AOL launched the Buddy List feature to its instant messenger service and reached five million members. By 2009, AOL had over eighty content websites and had gone from an hourly service to a free service. that very same year,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Office 365 Best Practices guide for users.

Is there an Office 365 Best Practices guide for users? I work at a technical college and we are apart of an Office 365 Education tenant and a user couldn't click on the File Attachment button and show a recently used list of attachments. The list kept disappearing. I had the user log out of her Microsoft account in Outlook. She then closed Outlook and logged in again with her Microsoft account. She opened Outlook and her list appeared again when clicking the File Attachment button. Should users signed out of their Office 365 accounts periodically?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Calendar work week date displayed

Leave Calendar displayed on PC and it to change to new day automatically without having to go to email and back to calendar. Need to display just calendar all the time on some pc's

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug - Can't select a Month in the Mini Calendar in the Quick Launch bar after editing an item - must refresh page in Edge browser to work

After editing an calendar event, you can't select a Month (Jan, Feb etc.) in the Mini Calendar in the Quick Launch bar after editing an item - must refresh page in Edge browser to be able to navigate to a different month.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enable tagging of a Yammer group in a Yammer post

Just like we can tag users in a post, it would be helpful to tag a group in a post. This is not like sharing a post to a group, but rather it would make everyone in a group to be aware of a post made in another group.

Many Yammer groups represent work teams, so this would enable us to tag groups rather than just individuals.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Teams landing page is unnecessary

The Teams landing page adds an unnecessary click (plus the associated waiting) for the end user. Load the app, period. Then make a download link for the client easy to get to. As it is now, the landing page adds an extra click for every web user every time they load the page for the benefit of saving the desktop client users one click once.

https://twitter.com/nestor_custodio/status/1021406999991463937

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. idea for user experience

Dear Microsoft,

I have a suggestion which if implemented I am sure you will find there is greater user experience when using windows and Microsoft office applications.

Quite often when one is working on a couple of documents and mid-way wishes to organize one’s files one is prevented from doing so because of the fact that the document is open. One would have to close the document, relocate the file to the desired location and then return to open the file later on. This is frustrating. I am sure the intelligence can track where the desired folder is and provide…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow follow up emails to meeting attendees to be sorted by response

We have a recurring "meeting" (workplace welfare/workout), which hasn't mandatory attendance, and relies on enough people showing up for the activity to take place.

People who have responded, and declined, usually don't want any follow up emails or more nagging about the activity. People who've responded they're either attending or tentative, wants a status update either the day before or the same day of the activity. In addition, to ensure attendance enough to have the activity, there's a need to contact just those who've not responded.

The Office 2016 Outlook client, has no way (that I can find) that allows…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Provide ability to organize email filing by creating the ability to complete mass tagging through the use of categorization.

Provide ability to organize email into folders by allowing us to sort/search by category type. We can then quickly tag with category and sort/file into folders as a separate focused task.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. make Outlook 365 automatically reconnect upon opening from suspend. Old outlook did this automatically.

When you return from suspend, you have to click the disconnected status in order to reconnect to Microsoft Exchange. Previous versions of office automatically reconnected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add the feature to arrange a group calendar by schedule view in Outlook for Mac

I would like you to add the feature to arrange a group calendar by schedule view in Calendar page in Outlook for Mac. This feature is already available in Outlook for Windows.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add a button to the accept menu to say "accept all formatting changes" - would be awesome!

add a button to the accept menu that says "accept all formatting changes" - would be awesome!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Dux EDB to PST Converter

Dux is the one and only software company who provides you software tool to recover Exchange Server Mailbox data into PST format, as well as other also.

Few Features of Dux Dux EDB to PST Converter

✓ Provide favour to support single and multiple emails conversion of EDB Mailbox data.
    ✓ Save and restore EDB file into healthy PST with different format EML / MSG / HTML etc.

Free Download - https://www.duxdatarecovery.com/exchange-edb-to-pst.php

Read more - https://weduxdatarecovery.tumblr.com/post/184936119667/exchange-server-recovery-with-dux-edb-to-pst

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Insert Copied Cell (multiple)

I suggest that when you right-click on "Insert Copied Cells" there should be a combo box that indicates "1, 2, 3, 4, 5..." so as to insert the copied cells multiple times. This would save time in copying like rows over and over again. I'm certain the same could be true for columns as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Save as PDF should allow to include bracket characters () in the file name in PowerPoint Online

When using PowerPoint Online and the filename include brackets, the option Save As PDF does not work. I couldn't find this restrictions in the "Invalid characters" that cannot be used in Sharepoint , OneDrive for Business so I'm assuming it is a restriction or a bug related to the PPTX conversion process in the backend.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Team Golf & Delta!!!

As a returning Office 365 Support Engineer, I want to thank my coworkers for the amazing support on my 1st week back on the phones. Shannon Struik, Austin Blansit, Mary Crowe, Pax Tolosi, Mario Novoa, Vanessa Fernandez, and even Maximiliano Domingo from Team Delta.

I can't express how amazing it feels to be surrounded by such greatness. Way to go Team Golf and Delta! Win Win Attitude all around!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base