Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Search issue with OWA and Outlook

Dear Backend team,

Our customer feedbacked a search issue which can be reproduced at our side. When we tries to search via pure number, there shows no result in OWA and Outlook.

Cx show great concern on it and we assume it's highly necessary to improve it.

Thank you for your prompt attention on it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1877-546-7370 Jetblue Airlines Customer Service

New York is the place that is required to be explored. If you're visiting there then you would possibly even hear the term JetBlue Airlines. it's America’s sixth Airline services with headquarter in NY. area unit one in every of the most effective airways that are providing various services. however, they need their issues that the users face whereas traveling. For these sorts of things, you'll prepare yourself. As there's a facility for taking facilitate from the JetBlue Airlines customer service. Once you are doing that you just are going to be ready to resolve those issues simply while not…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow just a re-sign option into O365 account to receive upgraded features from Business Prem to E3 without having to reinstall E3

Currently if you want to upgrade from Business premium to E3, then you have to uninstall office suite and reinstall it after you signed into account with E3 license. This is painful if you have multiple PCs to upgrade. So my suggestion is to automatically upgrade features from business prem to E3 after a sign into the account with E3 license. What is interesting is, if you have E3 and want to downgrade to business prem then it will downgrade the feaures after re-sign.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Microsoft Türkiye

Merhaba iyi çalışmalar;

Microsoft Türkiye' yi her aradığımda en aşağı 25 dk telefonda bekliyorum. Ve yaklaşık 40. aramamdan sonra bir insan ile muhattap olabiliyorum. Neden? Bu olayın Microsoft' un adını kirlettiğini düşünüyorum.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When you upgrade software, please make improvements instead of making it worse.

Excel 2013 has become a hassle to work with to the point that I avoid it and use an older version on a different computer whenever possible (these are workplace computers). I would like the option of defaulting to "my computer" to open and save files instead of having to click multiple times to find my location. I usually end up opening files from the windows explorer folder because it's so much faster. I never need to use the cloud so this is a useless and annoying feature. The file page is absolutely the worse feature of Excel 2013 (and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add the 'Send A Smile(/Frown)' Button to Microsoft AutoUpdate for Mac

This would assist users in sending bug reports and feature requests, like it does with other Office products.  

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a select all button when restoring emails.

When restoring deleted emails there’s no categories for where they were deleted from as well as no select all button so you have to restore them one by one. If a disgruntled employee deletes a thousands of emails, the admin has to waste 6 hours restoring them 1 by 1.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Outlook 2016 for mac

Outlook mail addresses are shown in one line unless we click show details. Preferred to show To and CC in different lines as per the previous design. After the update we are facing this issue...and not a good option.
    Please keep the old design or give the option to keep the addresses (To & CC) in 2 lines. This will help the users very much.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. RULE for emails move in hours

I use the GTD (getting things done framework) and operate at 0 items in my inbox - all items are classified and placed in a process framework managed in folders. As I need a high degree of responsiveness, I have a folder that says actionable items in less than 6 hours. I would like to have a rule that allows items in this folder older than 6 hours to move into another folder. Another thought is for a flag to appear next to the folder to identify an old email that older than the 6 hours.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I think they can make a windows 11

That They can add windows 11 and it should have delve on the desktop with Office 365, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Skype, Edge, Onenote And the rest of the windows Apps

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. New Outlook Mobile for Android is not efficient for multiple accounts usage

Hi,
    We need a better Mobile Outlook for business usage.
    I guess the new version was built for only personal usage and not very efficient for multi accounts ergonomically.
    When I select an account from left menu I need to see the folders immediately, but instead when I choose an account, menu closes. To see the folders I need to open the menu once again.
    Also the synchronization is sometimes very very slow.

I'm using Android and even the default mail app in Android works better than the original MS Outlook for Mobile.
    Best regards,
    Erol

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bring back View Only permission level on Modern Sites

Modern Sites do not have view only permission. View only allows granting access to files without the ability to download them. While restricted access also allows this, it fails when the file is a pdf.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Provide an account transfer method to Outlook Premium

Outlook Premium is a service that competes closely with Exchange Online. Users, including myself opted for exchange online as a way to have our own domains hosted online. However, since there are no integrations with the "home" Outlook services such as Onenote and Onedrive, it would be preferable for users like me to use Outlook Premium instead. I realize there's probably a play to get people to use O365 home with Outlook Premium anyhow, so it still keeps people in the "O365 space", but using the home/family friendly features.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add progress bar to Office365 Video upload

During upload of large video files the user cannot see if a video it's actually uploading or it is stuck

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop incerting ****** for the words B1TCH and B1TCHES in dictate for 365

Stop incerting ****** for the words B1tch and B1tches in dictate for 365 because this is extremely irritating for someone working in the veterinary profession, as I do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow GI

Microsoft Teams would like ability to turn off GIFs Stickers and Memes separately for Teams Chats and Channels. So that they can be on for Chats but off for Channels. Also would like that we not be able to cut and past the GiFs in if they are off to prevent users from putting them in when they are off.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Delete is not shown for a newly created calendar in Outlook on the web

Delete is not shown for a newly created calendar in Outlook on the web and cannot delete the calendar unless you refresh the page or move to another page. I’d like for you to fix this behavior to show Delete without refreshing the page or moving to another page.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base