Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a public web scheduler site for teams like in the previous link entreprise https://sched.lync.com/

This web site would be like the existing one for lync entreprise. It permits to schedule a teams meeting with every kind of contact, internal, external, microsoft account or not. The meeting url can be share with everyone. ThIs permit to use teams with a teams account or in guest mode with teams web app.
    This is also useful to create a meeting in an organisation and invite internal people with a corporate email (not office365 managed) but no teams account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Send Only One Renewal Notice Rather than Six - I only need One

Send Only One Renewal Notice Rather than Six - I only need One

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Unable to set BookInPolicy with UI

Only the target resource mailbox is shown in the selecting members list when setting BookInPolicy by using UI in Exchange Online Admin center. Some official web site says that this problem occurs due to the browser cache, however it keeps affecting even if the cache has been deleted. I would like you to fix this behavior to manage the setting by UI without using PowerShell.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Office 365 like getstation.com

It would be great to use an application like Station (getstation.com) where all Office 365 apps are in left bar (configurable) with notifications like desktop app (MS Teams is already with that functionality).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add follow schedule

The idea is to add a follow schedule to an existing one. This would come in handy when for example you have a scheduled meeting, but while in the Meeting you find out that you need another one, one that hasnt been planned before and you dont want to copy and paste everything again but just click "Add follow schedule" and a window pops up with the Option to set a new date and time and then adds just the same schedule again into the calendar with a "Follow Schedule" mark.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Improve the translation accuracy between Traditional Chinese and English in Presentation Translator

I'm trying to use Presentation Translator to translate my voice (in Traditional Chinese) into English subtitle on PowerPoint. But I noticed the recognition of Chinese is so poor, and the output English is very wrong. The accuracy is only around 10%. This is so bad, compare to the other voice recognition tools and translation software.

According to my friend, her test from Spanish to English, the accuracy is 90%.

This is a great tool, but need to improve the accuracy for Traditional Chinese. Thanks,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enable accepting *and* rejecting (unsolicited) invitations to join groups (e.g. from external domains) in Microsoft Teams

Enable accepting and rejecting unsolicited invitations to join groups or organisation, such as from external domains, in Microsoft Teams. Indeed, these external unsolicited invitations account for spam when using Teams in an enterprise setup (Teams instance only for employees - not external users).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mail Order Marijuana in Alberta

The products we sell are shown in the photos so you can see exactly what you are getting. Ordering, payment and shipping is fast and friendly. Your purchases are discreetly packaged and properly tagged inside each envelope. All orders have a tracking number that’s emailed to you after ordering. You can expect 1 to 3 business days for shipping to cities and suburbs and a little longer for remote areas. We strive to bring our customers the best possible experience with our mail order marijuana support.

Visit: http://indica.dispensaries.bz/state/mail-order-marijuana-in-alberta.asp

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change the design of one slide in a powerpoint presentation and then apply formatting to all slides

Make it possible to change the design of one slide in a powerpoint presentation and then just click a button to copy the design format to all slides in the same presentation. This just seems SO basic I'm surprised no one has thought of it already

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. make the renaming window less sensitive to mouse clicks

When re-wording a file name in sharepoint, a slight click into the .pdf, or .docx etc will delete the rephrased name requiring user to start over. This happens when highlighting from Right to Left as well (closing the window during highlighting).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Update MS Publisher and keep it around for a while

MS Publisher has not had a significant update in many years. I use it every day and love the program, but I am worried that it might disappear.

PLEASE keep this program as part of Office365! I feel that is the most important request. If you could update the features of the program to match other Office365 programs, that would also be great, too!

If you cannot invest in this separate program, perhaps you could instead update MS Word so that all the features of MS Publisher would be incorporated in this one program, and everyone who invested heavily in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make get-mailboxfolderpermission and similar commands language independent

With New-Mailbox​Export​Request, I can use something like "#Inbox#" to specify well-known folders regardless of the mailbox language. With get-mailboxfolder, get-mailboxfolderpermission and similar commands I cannot do that (or it is not properly documented). Instead I have to use workarounds to find out the actual name of the Inbox or Calendar first, which is not very convenient.

It would be great if all Exchange Commands dealing with mailbox folders would support language-independent references to standard folders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to change the Privacy for Office 365 groups calendars in Exchange Online

I would like you to provide the feature which allows a user to change the Privacy for Office 365 groups calendars to specified users or mail-enabled security groups rather than having just Public and Private settings in Office 365 groups calendars.
    These features are not available for Office 365 groups.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow Tag @mentions in Private Channels in Teams.

When posting in a private channel, it is not possible to use a Tag in an @mention. One of my customers has a Channel dedicated to a specific job function, parsed among three locations. All of the users in the parent Team are tagged with their location. However, it isn't possible to use the Tag for @mentions in the private channel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Automatically share PowerPoint presentation screen in Skype meeting when having mulitple monitors connected

When having e.g. an external monitor connected using PowerPoint in presentation mode and sharing this in a Skype session, it is always a hassle to present the correct PowerPoint view in Skype. As a result the user has to toggle the screen in PowerPoint or share a different screen Skype. Why not detect this automatically and share the PowerPoint presentation screen in the Skype sharing session.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. download of OneDrive shared folder impossible ? Can't believe it !

Hello all,
    A partner outside my organisation shared a folder with me. I tried to synchronize it on my OneDrive Business.
    It doesnt work and I reported it to the helpdesk, as I though it was just a login pb (because the interface really try to synchronize the folder, before saying that the folder is ALREADY syncing.
    I was told today that syncing THE FEATURE WAS NO MORE IN the product OneDriveBusiness, although the web interface allowed to try to do it ! NO JOKE !?
    Dear developpers, get a look on dropbox or googledrive and you'll see that it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Disable Email Likes

It would be very useful to be able to disable the notifications for email 'Likes'.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add search function when choose the option for the item in the sharepoint list

We have designed a column for the list which has lots of the options, the user need to choose when whey add a new item in the list. Cause the column has lots of the options and the user cannot choose the needed one quickly. Can our PG add a search funtion in the option type column, when we choose, we can search first. it will be very useful for our work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base