Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sync the AutoComplete data of Outlook client and Outlook for iOS

It would be great if you could implement a feature to sync the AutoComplete data between Outlook client and Outlook for iOS, which means iPad.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. To install the Office client applications with the same version of OS running on the machine

If you use 64 bit OS and install Office 365 apps via Office 365 portal site, 64 bit Office client applications should be installed on the machine. However, the 32 bit Office client applications will be installed.
    It would be great if the 64 bit Office client can be automatically installed if the machine runs 64 bit OS.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Buy Inexpensive AR15 Handguard at AR15handguard.com

Our main objective at AR15 Handguard (ar15handguard.com) is to provide the best price, cheap, inexpensive and high-quality AR15 Handguard or AR Handguard to our clients. This highlight gives us the freedom of selling large quantities of high-quality firearm tools, accessories and parts at very competitive prices. Visit https://www.ar15handguard.com

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Teams Pop-out raised hand icon with particpant name that remains present after the toolbar is hidden

User who is presenting in Teams meeting with other participants muted and only one screen cannot see when someone has raised their hand without bringing the participant list back up which causes disruption to the presentation/presenter

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Request for a feature that shows tasks in Calendar in Outlook on the web

I would like you to implement a feature that shows tasks in the Calendar view in Outlook on the web.

Current Calendar doesn’t show the correspond items created in the Task page. It would be convenient for us if we could see the task items in the Calendar view to check the item list at a time.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow ability to set default color for worksheet comments in Excel 365 / 2016 running Windows 10

This feature was previously provided in versions running on Windows XP, 7 and 8.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Connector Validation Fails

We have recently noticed that Connector validation fails however mail flow still works.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. FIX Publisher!!!!

I just renewed my Publisher and now can't insert PDF docs into my project. This is unacceptable! Please fix NOW!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow invitation from teams meeting to organization users that are not in Microsot 365

Today it is not possible to invite from a teams meeting to anyone with an email address belonging to the organization if the user is not exists in the organization tenant.
    This happens in a hybrid situation when the organization has some users in the tenant but others are not in it.
    it would have to allow these organization users to be invited

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Block Attachments - if one extension is allowed at exceptions all email attachments pass

We want to block all extensions except some specific ones.

The problem: If I put in exceptions rules only a DOC extension and send an email with DOC + PDF, it will do the match in DOC and will let pass the two attachments!

The rule consider "any attachment extension" not "all attachments extension".

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. HIPAA / Compliance Manager

It's a tall order, but bringing HIPAA compliance to several of the O365 services we're using (especially SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business) would help with the current fragmentation in how we're handling certain data and reports. Are HIPAA-compliant auditing features on the roadmap for Compliance Manager?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Excel: I need to be able to freeze frame selected cells in addition to the top rows and or left columns.

Excel: I need to be able to freeze frame selected cells in addition to the top rows and or left columns.

Thank you,

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. one sync on OneDrive

OneDrive should have one way sync so users in our corporate environment can delete local files and this shouldn't delete files on OneDrive in cloud.

Thanks
    Gurpreet

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. updating office automatically

Automatically update office-programms

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Inserting meeting details into onenote fails regularly

I use OneNote to capture meeting minutes, including audio. I find that about half of the time the insert Meeting Details function does nothing at all...just sits there.

It gets especially unreliable when I attempt to insert multiple meetings into a page (for example when I have a Meetings page for a customer that contains details and minutes from multiple meetings).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Conference call between Skype for Business & Skype

Inside Microsoft family, is completely absurde that skype users and Skype for business user can´t encounter an completed compability envirnoment.
    For example:
    Two SfB user's and one skype, it is no possible.
    One skype user and one SfB user, add button desappear.

My organization subscribe recently O365 product, and make several conferences with external investors.Obviously can´t advice O365 product to anyone.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enable a quick poll feature in Teams Conversations/Chat to allow for quick votes on various topics

Participants in a chat should be able to create a poll with various choices for other participants to choose among.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have our new Forms show up in our Files, not just from the Forms online app.

When Surveys were connected with an Excel spreadsheet, they were Excel files in our regular OneDrive. With the new Forms App, I have to go to that app to find the Surveys or online forms. Why can't they be linked to our OneDrive, where all our other working files are?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bill as 1 lump price and notify in advance prior to billing of the total cost

Give 1 total price 1 month prior to billing my credit card for all subscriptions if they are being billed on the same credit card as most other companies do. Do not require customers to log into the portal to add up and make a guess at what the cost will be.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base