Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You really need to make the Files/SharePoint/OneDrive integration between Microsoft Teams and these other capabilities much more intuitive

Teams is a potentially great collaboration tool marred by the confusion way in which files are attached or handled. Having a Files tab is great for each channel, but it should be much easier to integrate OneDrive, SharePoint and the native files component together seamlessly, and also to make sure that uploading files into Teams onto a SP folder works properly. Today you have to go into native SharePoint to actually upload a file - you can't do it (despite the UX implying you can) natively in Teams.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. i want to share and sync SPO folders with other companies

Right now you can not sync SPO folders between diferent companies, if you have to share and edit files often with other companies this could be a problem. You should be able to sync folders between different companies if you want to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Duble notification - To-Do and outlook

I use outlook and To-Do on my Mac. When a task's due date is arriving, I receive notification from both, Outlook and To-Do. an option to disable outlook's notification will be very welcome

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. View permissions on doc folders should list only - not let users view document contents

View permissions do not work the way I would expect. I want users to be able to see a document folder and list the items in the folder - but not to view the actual documents themselves!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Realize how smaller companies work to day and create an easy way to set up their online communication.

Hi,
    I'm an entrepreneur and let me tell you about how I work today. Which by the way is very different then how I worked 10 years ago.

I have 3 companies - within these I have 4 collegues and 200 customers.

I have 1 pc, 1 mac, 1 android phone, 1 android tablet, Somedays I use one item some days I use all four but not at the same time. Somedays I might not even use any of them but will still need to get my emails!

So I need (lets say) Outlook. with calendar, tasks, email.

Now, since…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. retain the ability to not delete OneDrive Businesss file

Admin need to Retain the ability to not delete OneDrive Businesss file when sharing with employees.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Harmonize the One Note 2016 client with the Office 365 One Note client and make it work with Office 365

There are two One Note instances, when you are an Office 365 Client: the client you download with Office 365 and another client provided for by Windows 2016. They are not compatible with each other and also have a total different look.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop Repeated Calendar Invites being sent when a user accepts a calendar invite without a valid END Date

We had issue when a user accepts a recurring Calendar entry that does not have a valid end date, calendar invites were sent from his account to participants of the meeting repeatedly in 1 minute intervals, flooding the mailbox of all participants in the meeting. We logged a call and was told by support that this is a known issue when a recurring calendar does not have a valid END date. Please Fix this. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Creating Contact Lists used to be so easy.

Adding a contact to a group contact list used to be so easy. All you had to do was go to a contact , and click add to group contact list and they were then in that group.
    Now you can't do that. It is so hard to load them, plus you can't look up a contact and see what group they are in. Please go back to the old way!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. At the top of each file office lists the file name, then " saved to this PC" I'd like to see date and time of last save.

At the top of each file office lists the file name, then " saved to this PC" I'd like to see date and time of last save.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Rectify Bigpond Email Account Issues via Bigpond Email Customer Support Number 1-300-190-431

Dial Bigpond Email Customer Support on 1-300-190-431 and Rectify all Bigpond email Account issues Just By Calling our Bigpond email helpline Number.
    for more info: http://www.emailcustomersupport-number.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sling TV Not Working?

Sling Contact Number 1-877-852-0777 is an immediate dial phone number that will interface you straightforwardly to a client benefit delegate holding up to accept your call.

http://www.siegetitanwars.com/forum/community/general/1621-dial-us18778520777-if-sling-tv-not-working

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. OWA Public Folder Contacts Display Issue

OWA does not display the full of items in a Public Folders Contacts list. I just had a case that was open for nearly a month, I had to go through 2 different technicians just to be told that the problem is a known issues and will be fixed in the future.

As a MSP I have had to keep telling my client that this is in hand with Microsoft to be investigated. If issues like mine which are known to the production team can be posted somewhere or made easily accessible I could have been saved a month of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add the possibility to open Office docs (.docx, .xlsx,...) inside the office hub

Just like you can within the teams app, it would be really great if, from a E1 licenced compuiter, the Office Hub could open documents/app within itself ant not open in the browser.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mail Order Marijuana in Yukon

Dispensaries.bz is a premium Online Dispensary Canada that specializes in Mail Order Marijuana so that you can buy weed online! The dispensary is all about the holistic health and natural healing through medicinal cannabis. We are here to provide you with carefully crafted and top quality medical marijuana products through a wide selection of our BCBud, Edibles, Topicals, Tinctures, Concentrates, and more. We hold our suppliers to the highest level of standard when it comes to Marijuana Canada. All orders are provided with a tracking number when you order weed online, we also offer shipping insurance to guarantee your package…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. review the increase in price for Dynamics 365 not for profit pricing.

We are going from $18.20 per user per month to $28.90 per user per month. We are a not for profit on a fixed budget, and find this increase absolutely outrageous. Furthermore, we are having to renew with fewer options. This is unacceptable. We are going to have to consider a different option for next year as we cannot sustain this kind of increase, without a proper explanation, from year to year. Product is good, but not good enough to justify this type of increase. Shame on you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Outlook reminders "Dismiss All" shouldn't require selection

Outlook reminders has buttons to dismiss a single selected reminder or dismiss all reminders. If none of reminders are selected, "Dismiss all" button is greyed out. Why on earth do I need to select one of reminders to be able to dismiss them all? Makes absolutely no sense.

Like so: https://imgur.com/a/VFFJI0Z

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories