Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Give Us Dimensions in Pixels

You give dimensions in inches---that's really outdated since we do so much posting on social media, GMB, and our websites. Please gives us the option of posting in the dimensions of using Pixels BEFORE the Inches so we don't have to dig for it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. fix problem with "save as pictuire..." in Microsoft Powerpoint for Mac version 16.38

Fix the problem with "save as pictuire..." in Microsoft Powerpoint for Mac version 16.38. Currently the command always creates a file with 0Kb

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Open to the public regarding upper value of Access Apps which can add to a tenant

[Summary]
    When a customer try to add an Access App to his tenant, he received the following error and the app could not be added:

"Sorry, something went wrong with adding the app. Click to retry."

Retrying again and again did not work at all. He sent us an SR to obtain the way to avoid this situation.

[Cause]
    This happened due to the upper limitation of the number of Access Apps that can be added to his tenant.

[Resolution]
    Complete deleting existing Access App from the Site Collection resolved the issue.

[VoC]
    1) The number of upper value of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. [Workflow Completed] items will not be refreshed any more if the number of the history reached 300

If you use Workflow in a document library and run it for a specific document, you will see [Workflow Completed] list in the "Workflow.aspx". This list may not be refreshed any more once the items stored in the list reached 300.

One of our customers use this list frequently because a workflow need to be repeatedly executed to the specific document only.

I've researched where the items in the [Workflow Completed] are stored / how we can clear / how long the items are stored, however, finally I couldn't find the answer.

With this scenario in mind, we need to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Partner Center - Flow and PowerApps access

Would be useful when using the Partner Center that we could also have a delegated access to Flow (Automate) and PowerApps, not just Admin Centres.

As it currently stands we have to login with credentials / MFA and do work in Flow / PowerApps

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add color farmatation to outlook online

Add color farmatation to outlook online

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Outlook 365 Windows 10 client pop-up while opening Sharepoint links needs to be suppressed

Currently, the Outlook 365 client on Windows 10 client throws a pop-up each time a Sharepoint link is attached to email. The pop-up gives a "You should open attachments from a trustworhty source" message with a "Always ask before opening this type of file" checkbox. When you uncheck this box, it doesn't work and remains checked the subsequent time you launch an attachment.

On opening a case with MS Premier support I was told this is by design and to open a User Voice post to have it addressed here. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Outlook Before Send a Mail

In the microsoft outlook program, auto-complete is available. however, we can sometimes send mails incorrectly. therefore, before we press the send button, we can come to a warning window and check the receiver accounts again for security reasons.

So, we've written the To field. When we press Send button, before sending the message, a window will come up again and I can check and send the addresses in the To field here.

Good luck with.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. SRX1481122312ID: Release a version of Excel for Android compatible with older versions of Android (i.e., 5.0.2 "Lollipop")

I was using Excel and Word for Android as part of my O365 subscription, until, a couple of days ago, I was notified there was a new version available on the Play Store. When I tried to update, I found a notice telling me that the app was no longer compatible with my device and directed me to contact the developers for more information. I did so, using the email address at the bottom of the app's screen, but got an automated "Undeliverable" reply :(. I am in no position to spend money on a brand new device just to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It ain't broke - so don't 'fix' it!

Stop making a decision on where MY emails go! I DO NOT need you to decide if my emails should go to this ridiculous 'Focused' or 'Others' inbox (what does that even MEAN?). I have one email for friends and family and another for business (and other **** I end up with), so I do not need you to make a decision on which should go to which box, I do NOT need to keep having to flip between them to see what is where, I can't even see the rhyme or reason you choose what goes where. You didn't…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. O365 calendar - Onsite/Offsite Attendee Option

Have 2 options in Outlook/Teams meetings for attendance type. (Onsite/Remote)

This would be amazing for the current COVID situation. Our meeting rooms are currently limited to a certain number of people but we are unable to enforce it due to people being offsite as well. (They shouldn't count towards the number of physical attendees)

If you could add an option that people could select their type, then we could enforce the number of physical attendees rather than the total number.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. use a different font in account settings to identify links, such as app passwords

Right now in account security, the app passwords and other links are very undistinguishable from a greyed out previously clicked hyperlink. The default color of links such as app passwords is barely noticeable, you cannot help but not notice the link. It is so hard to notice, it feels like the intention is to hide the link.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. it will be great if you could increase the font size of reading pane in html view. i can only increase font size only in plain text format.

it will be great if you could increase the font size of reading pane in html view. i can only increase font size only in plain text format.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Extend customize Ribbon UI functionality to Outlook add-ins

Currently the Excel preview API's(March'2020) allows customization of Office Ribbon UI when the add-in is opened.

Please add this feature to Outlook add-ins.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. PowerPoint should remember customized window and monitor layout in slide show mode.

When presenting the slides on a multi-monitor machine, PowerPoint always uses the OS primary monitor preferences. It's possible to move primary and presenter views after starting the slide show mode, however the custom window / monitor layout is not saved.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make the Find and email search and results look and display similar to Outloook 2010.

Find email in outlook 365 should function and display similar to outlook 2010.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Redirect to password reset page in IE, if ADFS SSO fails due to expired password

If a user is logged into their machine, and ADFS SSO is configured, the user is auto logged into the OWA page automatically. If the users' password is expired, they are instead simply presented with a credential prompt box, which fails with any entered credentials. When using Chrome, it takes them to the ADFS password reset page, which I feel should also happen when using IE!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yahoo Email Technical 1-800-721-0104 Support

Yahoo! Email is famous because of its features. All version of Yahoo email has different features. Yahoo has it's paid and free both versions. Sometimes it has been noticing that the Yahoo email stopped to work, in such case call on Yahoo email technical support 1-800-721-0104 number.

Read More:- http://www.email-customer-support.com/emails-support/yahoo-customer-service/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stop Outlook notifications on a locked device via InTune

I can't see an option within InTune to disable Outlook/email notifications on a locked device forWindows/Android/Apple devices. Could this functionality be added?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base