Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. **** ONE DRIVE...**** OFFICE365...**** MICROSOFT...********

DID YOU DIP **** NEVER CONSIDER THAT I ALREADY HAVE ALLL MY ******* DOCUENTS THAT I WANT TO ******* SYNCH ALREADY IN A ******** ******* FOLDER

BUT NOW...THAT WOULD BE TOO SIMPLE FOR YOU TO JUST LET ME ******** MOTHER ******* SELECT THE ******** ******* FOLDER I WANT TO USE

LOOK AT GOOGLE DRIVE YOU DUMB *****

AND GO FUCKYOURSELVES!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CAN YOU ADD A FIELD ON OUTLOOK FOR SPOUSE NAME DOB AND CHILDRENS INFORMATION ASWELL

WHEN I AM SAVIGN A CONTACT I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HIS OR HER TOTAL INFOROMATION INCLUDING APOUSE AND CHILDREN INFO
    ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO LINK THE EMAIL TO EACH CONTACT

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Include Collaboration and Co-authoring for Mac Office 2016 in the next update.

It does not seem practical for me to re-purchase Office just to be able to have that collaboration and co-authoring feature. This was not mentioned at the time of purchase and I am saddened that I will be unable to work productively because the program I paid for isn't fully compatible with that of the rest of my team.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. add email notification to users when before password expiration. Users do not receive password expiration alert . Please add that function.

add email notification to users when before password expiration. Users do not receive password expiration alert . Please add that function.

Also Please add function and let administrators know how many days users have before password expiration

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How to Change DBX to PST File Format In MS Outlook Email?

Outlook Express does not support in new windows. In the new window, MS Outlook supports, but the.DBX file of Outlook Express does not open in MS Outlook. I have some imported .DBX files, I need a good converter tool that will convert my DBX file to PST file

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. create a way to click on emails like you do when trashing them, but to automatically unsubscribe.

Create a way to click down email list and unsubscribe in bulk rather than having to do it on each email....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. idea : possibility to insert multiple signatures in OWA (Outlook on the Web) . Thank you

idea : possibility to insert multiple signatures in OWA (Outlook on the Web) . Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Save Reading pane setting in Exchange

It always puzzled me that of all the settings Outlook pulls from Exchange it can't save this little thing. Most our users use Bottom setting and having to change it every time they swap PC just feels annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. After Editing a calendar item it should return you to the month/week/day view in which that item resides, not the current month

After editing an item in a month that is not the current month it returns you to the current month - it would be better if it returned you to the month in which the item you just edited resides.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In Office 365 admin Access we required One Drive Monitor Access and we need to update status the our Higher people on One Drive Usage d

In Office 365 admin Access we required One Drive Monitor Access and we need to update status the our Higher people on One Drive Usage details on users and One drive user wise of how much data they have stored and when they last login and we are requesting provide the One Drive Monitoring to will the report

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. CLUTTER ISSUE - No way to Add exception

I run a Recruitment Agency and all responses from job boards which are our bread and butter are going into Clutter. There is no way to add an exception. If you could add emails as Safe senders, much like in the Junk Email folder then I would use it again. As there is no flexibility as it stands it is of no use, but I can see the benefit of having it if you make some simple changes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Update iOS Visio & Skype apps to SDK 8.0.0 or higher

Update iOS Visio & Skype apps to SDK 8.0.0 or higher so app protection policies can be applied based on the management state of the device.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Handle General Issues at Hotmail Customer Service phone Number 1-888-664-3555

Are you facing any trouble while working in Hotmail account? Have you forgotten the password of your account? Reach our technical professionals by dialing Hotmail Customer Service phone Number 1-888-664-3555. We immediately reply to your call in order to provide instant help. If you are bothering for any technical issues then you can get rid of them, as we are 24*7 hr available to assist you technically. For more details visit at: - http://www.email-techsupportnumber.com/hotmail-customer-support/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Option to do manual updates instead via click-to-run

I would like to see an option that allows users to install office updates themselves instead of automatically via click-to-run. Click-to-run can be a heavy process that slows down the startup time of my laptop. Just like for example Java, give users a notification that there is an update available which can be installed by clicking the notification.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow delegate to delete a calendar item

Would be good if delegates given access to another users calendar could delete items without having to have full access to the mailbox or adding separate access to the users deleted items folder.

See link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/2783247/a-delegate-cannot-change-or-delete-a-calendar-item-by-using-delegate-permissions-in-office-365-dedicated

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow providers other than Telstra to supply calling packs in Australia

Having utilised office365 for numerous years now, the added functionality of calling packs through 365 in Australia from suppliers other than Telstra would enable me the ability to migrate the bulk of our services to the Microsoft platform. As it stands I will be required to look at other services, due to the expense of the Telstra services & the lack of technical knowledge provided by Telstra technicians

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Moving folders in SharePoint is needlessly complicated.

The process you have to go through to move folders in sharepoint is not user friendly in the slightest. You are unable to simply copy the location link of where the folder should go. You can't navigate around the window that pops up when you choose to move a folder. If you choose the wrong one, you have to close the window and open it again. It's a gigantic waste of time. Please make this easier. A drag and drop function would be incredibly helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please fix word for iPad so it types addresses in single spacing. I feel sure this is a bug for the last update

Please fix word for iPad. Since just over a week ago it is not typing addresses for letters in single spacing. Nothing I can do will alter this. I've looked at everything. It can make it bigger but keeps the addresses in double spacing no matter what. I use the basic word app for iPad.
    It is also not saving documents,
    This app worked brilliantly for the last four years for me. I've used it for basic letter writing and can't even do that now. I feel sure the last update had a bug attached to ruin address writing for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Message Trace time interval adjustment

In the Exchange admin center, we can use Message Trace function in the "mail flow" section.
    The time interval of is possible to be set every 30 minutes.
    But it will be more efficient function for Admin User that the time interval is possible to be set every 1 minute.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base