Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. Smart Virtual Disk Image(vdi) recovery Software

VDI file gets corrupted due to uncertain errors.

The VDI data is no more safe in damaged VDI file.

You need to repair the VDI file as soon as possible. So I am suggesting you the best method to recover and restore the corrupt VDI data.

The smart VDI recovery software is the all-new software which can easily repair your infected VDI files within no time.

The tool is compatible with all the versions of Windows OS and with it's easy to use graphical interface both technical and non-technical person can access the software.

For more details visit here: https://www.vdiskrecovery.com/vdi-recovery.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. View Form response form if responses are more than 300

Response form should be visible if response count is > 300. Build feasibility like sharepoint form . Form URL ? ID = response ID

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. tell me feature

The tell me feature doesn't help to show the ribbon or the basic ribbon commands

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Create a "create SharePoint news" connector in flow

In order to automate a newsfeed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When sending messages in email threads have only one disclaimer and be able to create rule to strip additional disclaimers on reply email.

Maybe Anti- disclaimer rule could be created to edit the body of the message to remove company disclaimer on incoming messages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. make it much easier for users to create, save, and easily find their own document templates

the supplied templates are almost completely useless to me. I'm not writing business letters or office memos. I don't want my documents decorated with decals or colours.I am creating stories, novels and poems. Currently I have to reinvent the wheel for each document (except poetry - fortunately that is a simple template which resides within the 'normal' template quite happily. Each document has a number of draft versions (with different names), so I have to click 'make these changes to future documents'. As a result my stylesheet/template is ALWAYS out of date, and difficult to reinstate. I want a number…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. HP Customer Support Phone Number

hp.com/123 makes it easy for you to print your documents with its renowned quality, reliability, efficiency and value to it. HP Printers are available with dynamic models both Wired and Wireless, with latest technology domination, keeping our lives stress-free, To do your job hassle-free, we are one call away @ +1-888-863-4264 or visit https://www.help-123hp.us/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. While editing the document properties, if there is any validation error, it disappears too quickly with no enough time to understand what it

While editing the document properties, if there is any validation error, it disappears too quickly with no enough time to understand what it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow send to from New experience on a Library

Now it is only visible from Classic experience in a list/library

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enable Email Notification for subscriptions where you have a task assigned to you with a due date

Provide multiple subscription levels:
    1) General subscription (notifications with any updates to the project)
    2) Subscription with notifications only if you have an assigned task
    3) Subscription with notifications only if you have an assigned task WITH a due date
    4) Customized subscriptions on a select task level

With the current subscribe/unsubscribe method, if a user unsubscribes because they are not working on a project and then they are assigned a task, their task may be late as they will not get notifications.

On the contrary, if a user subscribes to a project, they get many notifications that are not…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Disable "keep a copy of forwarded messages" under Forwarding

users can access this feature. The reason is email cannot be track when this feature is enable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Before you launch a new software such as Dynamics 365 you should ensure that your technical support team knows how to use it!

Please can Microsoft ensure that prior to launching any new software all technical staff who are involved in assisting customers with the software are fully trained in using the software. Business customers do not want to waste hours of their time calling all different Microsoft offices around the world and then having to explain to each individual Microsoft Technical Support Team how to use their own software. This is unacceptable! Please set up a Complaints Department who can deal with complaints from your business customers. Microsoft you made over $89 billion this year I am sure that you can afford…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Creating or Updating existing Modern Page layout

Hello,

I was designing website template in which user have 4 different wepart in a single row.

but issue is SharePoint page layout providing maximum 3 colum in a single row. so im not able to reach my goal

so now question is can i edit existing page layout or can i create a new page layout in a SharePoint "Modern View"?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. make Office 365 something else than 'the long wait'

I suggest you make Office 365 something else than 'the long wait'

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Outlines are next to impossible to make in Word. Please make a better tool bar.

I do a lot of outlines for business. I have been using the opensource Apache Writer program. Now that I have Office with Word I can not find any usable outline feature. The demote, promote, up, down, renumber etc. should be icons that are clear and easy to understand. Fun even.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I want that there should be a limit for allow conflicts in a meeting on the same day.

Exchange Online limitation
    I want that there should be a limit for allow conflicts in a meeting on the same day. I am talking about a room/equipment mailbox meeting.
    (not a recurring meeting limit, but a conflicting meeting limit)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We need 25Tb of Shared Storage, not 25 OneDrive accounts with 1Tb each

An organization that needs 25Tb of storage can not use 25 1Tb onedrive accounts to get there. It is an organization, not 25 individuals. We need 25Tb of SHARED storage, not 25 individual accounts.

If you are claiming 25Tb of storage, please give us that. At a minimum, give us the shared storage of 1Tb per user so that the organization can use it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fix the new login page to work with non ascii characters

Fix the *NEW* o365 login portal to work with email addresses with ' (apostrophe) in them. I cannot sign into the *our new sign-in experience as my email address has o'connor in it. This worked in the OLD login page, but not in the new one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base