Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Outlook version 1802 build 9029.2167 breaks free busy when creating appointments, had to roll back to 1801Version 1801 (Build 9001.2171)

I also had to disable updates in Outlook to prevent it from re-downloading.

Please address this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop separate windows for everything in 365 Admin Console

Stop separate windows for everything in 365 Admin Console! Every time I click on a new task a new window opens. Even for simple admin tasks like setting permissions on mailboxes many browser windows open.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. don't delete or move old emails with out permission of the user

Old, but important emails have been deleted or moved with out permission of the user, this is gets increasingly frustrating when trying to find references or good memories

in emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adding a feature to distinguish the owner of an event in the Calendar on Outlook on the web

I would like to have a feature to automatically show an icon or give color to the character in the calendar item that belongs to the specific user in order to distinguish the owner of each item easily when viewing the Calendar by month on Outlook on the web. It is hard to distinguish the owner unless viewing the detail page of those items because they are squeezed into one box when the calendar has multiple events on the same day, and all those events are shown with the same color. It would be really convenient if I could distinguish…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Microsoft license use with Microsoft account e.g. online office with functions equals to license

I want to use my office home & student 2016 version with my microsoft account as online office version and i think it would be a good idea if the user can use his license in his microsoft account in the online version of the microsoft online products in the microsoft account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a text-to-columns function that recognizes Capitalization and Numbers vs Alphabet

Currently the text-to-column delimiters are limited to tab, semicolon, comma, space, or an "other" delimiter as the user can define by entering characters. An additional option to delimit based on a difference in capitalization or transition from letters to numbers would be exceedingly helpful. Many of our reports come to us with what would be 3-4 columns of info squeezed into one cell, and often it's a categorization abbreviation then numbers, but since the width varies there is no consistent way to delimit these, unless Excel could recognize a transition from letters to numbers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How to Unlock a RAR file Password

Download Stella best RAR password recovery software that really active and effective solution for Recover RAR file password as well as it also breaks password protection from RAR archive file. This software deeply reset lost RAR file password and open alphabetical + numeric + symbolic and special character password of RAR file.

Read more:-https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/recover-rar-password.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When managing your office products, have a way to distinguish them.

I have 4 licenses of 2016 Home and Business, they all look the same. Have a way to label them, Say by serial number or some other descriptive way so you don't have to drill into each one to look at the keycodes. Then I wouldn't have to maintain a separate document to show which products/codes are assigned to a specific device.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Buy Wheelie Bar Parts & Wheels - RB Innovations

Buy online best and ultimate wheelie bar wheels and parts for the Traxxas Revo & T/E-Maxx from RB Innovations. RB Innovation's Wheelie Bars are made to hold up the most punishing control wheelies and also the two major aluminum struts are supported by the X Bar. Visit https://rbinnovations.com/products/revo-ultimate-wheelie-bar

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix the Microsoft Store's interaction with Office 365

Family .org domain. Currently, the Microsoft store is broken.
    Situation:
    1 - Configure a new, unlicensed user within the domain.
    2 - Provide the new user with their login credentials.
    3 - Have the user log into their new account. Their only option is to go to the Microsoft store to select an Office 365 plan (that would provide them their own license within the domain - they pick what they want to pay for).
    4 - Presently, when a plan is selected, the website blows up with an error code of Zero (0). The problem is the same regardless…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Clutter was working beautifully- now you have taken that away and went over to Other - but Other has no idea of all the training I did for

I spent months training Clutter to learn my needs - now you have blown that away for Other - but why wouldn't you have allow my Clutter protocol to transfer to Other? II is just common sense- I am a user who is self employed and doesn't have time on my hands to constant wrestle with the arrogance that seems to come with engineers supposedly doing me favours. As it is the Focused Inbox did not automatically appear - so had to get tech support - a total waste of my time and yours - better, more focused, engineering -…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. my razer 7.1 chroma usb no work with skype for business

I have headset Razer 7.1 Chroma usb and i cant normaly use skype for business. In normal personal skype everything works fine, please add drivers for this headsets

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow icloud folders on my pc to sync with ipad (the inbox does but not subfolders - they are limited to PC only)

Allow icloud folders on my pc to sync with ipad (the inbox does but not subfolders - they are limited to PC only)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Option to REMOVE OneDrive-Business and SharePoint places in Office Applications

Under Account > Connected Services provide option to Remove Connected Services for all Onedrive, SharePoint services business or personal

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Free Yahoo Email Addresses Extractor

Free yahoo email addresses extractor software to completely extract all email addresses from Yahoo and also export yahoo email addresses into text & excel format visit us : https://www.kmttech.com/email-extractor.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Limit devices which have access to Office 365

If there are both internal and external workers in a company, sometimes we need to limit the number of devices which can access to Office 365 for security reasons. We might be able to limit access by integrating with ADFS; however, it would be very useful that if we can limit devices which have access to Office 365 by its own functionality.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. test

testest

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. being able to to save/upload any files with ~ " # % & * : < > ? / \ { | }. In their names, currently this is not available with 365

being able to save/upload any files with ~ " # % & * : < > ? / \ { | }. In their names; currently works in gsuite, 365 needs to catch up and allow naming format with special char?!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Outlook 2016: Ability to automatically move (not copy) a new sent message into a sub-folder in the Sent folder

Currently, there is no provision for Outlook to move a newly-sent e mail into a sub folder within the Sent folder. You can only do so by copying a sent e mail into a sub folder. If you uncheck the box to save sent messages into the Sent folder, no message is saved there. Why create such a rule (who would want not to keep a sent message in the Sent folder?) when such an obvious and useful rule to move sent e mails doesn't exist?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to recover windows 7 password

Get windows 7 password recovery support via the technical support experts for change the windows password etc.For windows solution call 1855-345-8210 toll free number for help.
    https://www.outlooktechnicalhelpline.com/how-to-recover-windows-7-password/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base