Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Select a Date & Time March 2019 SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Select a Date & Time
    March 2019
    SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT
    Eastern Time - US & Canada (3:40pm)
    Tuesday, March 26

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be great if we had some level of access in rights management to track and instantly deny access.

With O365 licenses lower than E5 should be able to utilize some minor functionality of the Azure Rights Management. We have gotten the Info Protection installed. However, because we do not have an E5 or higher we are unable however to track as we do not have rights management premium services.
    It would be great if we had some level of access in rights management to track and instantly deny access. No point in using just a piece of the functionality.
    I will have to explore other options as I'm sure we cannot afford this extra service.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. https://24shots.com/products/silencerair

24shots offers the best wireless follow focus, wireless focus puller, wireless follow focus dslr and remote focus puller for professional filmmakers and camera operators to get a steady shot at best market price. Visit https://24shots.com/products/silencerair

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Login ihe Technet Forum

In Microsoft Community I'm asked to login with Microsoft account or work account. Why it can't be same method also in Technet Forum?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. how to repair an edb file from corrupted exchange server database

Sometime we search any third party tool for get idea how to repair an EDB file from corrupted exchange server database with all items like as:- inbox, outbox, sent mails, journal, takse, contact and calendar. Smart Exchange EDB file recovery software is better option for scan EDB file from live exchange server and save them into working MS outlook.

For More :- https://www.duxdatarecovery.com/exchange-edb-to-pst.php
    Or
    https://www.duxdatarecovery.com/edb-to-pst-recovery.php

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. MS Word allows autoformat of ordinals. Surely this can be available in Publisher 365?

MS Word allows autoformat of ordinals. Surely this can be available in Publisher 365?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stupid clutter costed me a workshop

Thank you for moving my important messages to the clutter box instead of my proper inbox. I just missed an important workshop because the reminder email went to the clutter mailbox instead of the proper inbox. What a ******* stupid feature. I know what mails are important and what aren't. Please stop meddling with my ******* mailbox. You just costed me a ******* important workshop. Get lost. Go home. Clutter is absofuckinglutely useless you ******* bellend. Stupid ******* ****. Whoever designed this ******* **** should go to **** or be burned alive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Shared Mailbox - does not support simultaneous edits of tasks (contacts, and calendar also).

If there are multiple simultaneous edits of a shared mailbox task - data is lost from interim changes without any notification to the user. A user should be notified the task (or other item) is open by another user.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Visio creating and editing on iPads for those that work in the field.

I would like to have the ability to create & edit Visio diagrams on the go in the field with an iPad. Not just view and also make available for iPads with 9.7” screens.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improve the document sharing link setting display

When editing an Office document, which is stored in OneDrive or Sharepoint, the Share dialogue is unclear in the later versions of O365. Firstly there isn't a clear list of the users who currently have access, and thirt permissions. Secondly, when adding a new user, the link sharing setting is either bold or no bold to show whether edit or read is slected. Just put a tick in the nice round circle to the left, perhaps?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow Azure AD Global Admins to create Trust Portal Admins and Users in another domain.

Currently, when you add users from any domain, you must be signed in as the global admin for that specific domain. For example, if you are signed in from "contoso.onmicrosoft.com" then you can add users from "contoso.onmicrosoft.com". If you want to add users from a different domain (for example, "contoso.com") then you must sign in as the global admin for "contoso.com.
    This is not appropriate for an enterprise with multiple domains in AAD.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sync issues with ODB

I understand there are unsupported characters with ODB and that there is the MicrosoftEasyFix20150.meta.diagcab tool to fix these. The tool works great, except for the fact that it requires admin credentials to run. It would be very helpful to release an exe, which accomplishes the same thing, but does not require admin credentials.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add tenant-wide Policy to allow setting a default options, such as Calendar appointments "-MaxDurationInMinutes"

The default appointment length is 14400 minutes, or 1 Day.
    When you invite someone to an appointment that is longer than this the invitation is automatically declined by the recipient on sending.

Having a Tenant wide default policy to set this for all mailboxes, including any new mailboxes created in the future will stop an additional step to be done when setting up new users or prevent support cases being raised to resolve this post-creation.

Most people will holiday for longer than a day, so when you have a shared calendar for holidays, you have to create an appointment for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Outlook Syncing

It's a great feature that you have Outlook 365. It is nice when you have Outlook on multiple computers on the same account that the email downloads into each of them automatically.

It would be wonderful if you could sync your email signature to all of the computers on the same account. It's a bit clumsy to have to cut and paste all of the signature files from one computer to another.

Thank you,

Ed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Older SharePoint search (server side rendering mode) suddenly came to reject 2 character-keywords

We received SRs from multiple customers who are feeling dissatisfied with the new behavior recently they found in the SharePoint server side rendering search experience.

They could have searched people with using 2 character-keywords successfully, however, suddenly they got error in the search result as follows:

"No results were found to match your search item. Please enter a new term or less specific term."

Basing on our investigation, now the sever side rendering search became to require 3 or more character-keywords as a result of a recent update. This change gives impacts especially to the Japanese customers because a number…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please make word accessible for IPAD 2.0 "IOS 9.0"

Please make word accessible for IPAD 2.0 "IOS 9.0"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Manually renew subscriptions

I'm having an issue with renewing my subscription, it's not letting me. Only choice is auto renew. There should be a choice to renew manually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base