Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Sería necesario poder cambiar el pais del tenant

Sería necesario poder cambiar el pais del tenant

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. provide the option to display pdf after printing with Microsoft Print to Pdf

Many non-Microsoft applications provide users with the very useful option to open and display the resulting pdf (in the default system pdf reader) when printing to eg. PDF Creator or Adobe Acrobat. Please enable this facility with the Microsoft Print to Pdf printer in Office 365 applications including Outlook, Word and Excel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Subfolder deleted in Outlook after all mails in it have been moved to the online archive

After all mails in a subfolder in the inbox in Outlook have been moved to the online archive according to the policy done in office 365 and therefore the subfolder is empty, it would be great, that this subfolder would be deleted automatically in the inbox.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Microsoft Bookings: Translation to Lithuanian are misspelled...

Clients receive notification about booking confirmation there is spelling error. It shows "Parvirtintas užsakymas" in Lithuanian where it should be "Patvirtintas užsakymas". PaRVIRtintas is incorect. It must be PaTVIRtintas.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix Outlook crashes

Outlook crashes when you try to accept a meeting invite from the deleted folder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automated Upgrade to Office 2016 (O365) from Office 2013 (O365)

The process for upgrading my O365 Subscription from 2013 to Office 2016 has become overly complicated if I have another Office standalone application on my desktop -- Skype for Business or Vision Pro 2013. The online help says to contact Answer Desk for free upgrades to these products. I ask you to try to find the right person to help you at answer desk. (4 redirections to different departments over 2 hours and still no solution). It would be best if the Office Setup team figured out how to automate all the upgrade scenarios so all I need to do…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Dont announce what you are patching security wise on your operating systems

This is a major security flaw. When you tell the public what exploits you are patching and what security flaws a black hat will seize on the opportunity to exploit something else. Whole conventions in Las Vegas revolve around this practice. No need to share MS security weakness with the whole world.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop uncontrollably scrolling my pictures!

When I'm working with a large collection of photos, e.g. going through my camera roll and organizing pictures into different folders, OneDrive (via Edge) often starts snapping the scroll position back to a point of its liking when I try to scroll up or down through the list of pictures. Extremely annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. fox news not working?

fox channel not working
    fox news channel not working
    fox news app not working
    fox live stream not working
    fox news live stream not working
    fox news website not working
    fox sports go not working
    what is wrong with fox news website
    fox news video not working

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Include an option to display the score but not the correct answers in forms for quizzes.

Currently in office365 when creating a quiz the two options for scoring is not show the score or show the score with the correct answers. I think an option to show the score without the correct answers would be beneficial.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. let me rotate this page 90degrees, then i get 3 out of an A4 page

rotate 90 degrees, then you get 3 out of a sheet of A4

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improve Microsoft 365 user experience at initial deployment - progress + activity indicator please!

The title is NOT a typo. I am previewing the new Microsoft 365 Business service - with mixed success. What i found especially unnerving is that M365 deploys the Office suite as intended, but the user receives no notification of this whatsoever. Office is NOT present at first login, which will confuse the average user. After a few minutes (about 10-15), office is installed, unbeknownst to the user. Users have to guess when their PC is ready for use. PLEASE provide a progress indicator so that users know when their device is ready for use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Problems on Excel 2016 for Mac version 15.39 when opening Excel files with macros created on PCs

Excel 2016 for Mac version 15.39 is unable to open correctly an Excel file containing macros and created with Excel 2016 for PC. The only solution is installing back n older version (15.32) of Excel 2016 for Mac, which doesn't have such a problem. Developers need to fix this in newer versions. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. skype for business chat add-in for outlook right sid corner like outlook web

like outlook web Skype for business chat , it will be good to have the same for outlook client

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Open .grv files of SharePoint Workspace 2010 with Office 365

Here is the situation. I have a personal Office 365 subscription. It's really good and I still want to use it. But everyone in my company uses Office 2010 and collaborates by SharePoint Workspace 2010. They sent me a .grv file (a SharePoint 2010 workspace) that I can't open. I have to install SharePoint Workspace 2010 in Office 2010 alone to open and collaborate with everyone. So basically I installed both office 365 and office 2010 in my laptop. I hope thay Office 365 can handle it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Share individual sheet, not the whole Excel book.

Share individual sheet to protect sensitive data from other pages, or be only visible by password.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3d objects in powerpoint

Increase support for 3D objects in PowerPoint.
    Currently it’s not very clear to users (or providers of 3D objects) what file format can work and how the files need to be embedded - how about a converter that lets us create files from existing objects that work in PowerPoint.

At the moment the files available in your library are very limited.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. eSoftTools 7z password recovery.

To recover your lost 7z file Password, I recommend you to use a software name eSofTools 7z password recovery by this software you can easily ***** any 7zip file, The UI design of this software is simple and easy to use any non- technical user can easily surf it, just select the file you want to recover and choose a recovery option and you will get your password instantly

more info:-http://www.esofttools.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enable moving multiple folders even when URL contains special character(s)

When a SharePoint Online site contains a special character, ie. the Danish Ø, in its site URL it is not possible to move or copy multiple folders to another location. The title is not the problem but the actual URL the site is generated with. We have a situation where a lot of sharing links is generated from those sites contaning the Danish Ø, and they will break if we change the URL in Site settings->Title, description, and logo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base