Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Common Outlook Errors

Nothing is considered to be more irritating than unable to send email messages when you desperately need it.
    There are many reasons why Outlook wouldn’t send/receive an email.
    In that case choosing a best tool is most difficult task.
    Here I share with you the list of best tools according to my own experience:
    1) https://sites.google.com/view/common-outlook-errors/home
    2)http://www.outlookpstrepair.net/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow external Skype connections by default, allowing organisations to opt out if required. Currently just too complicated to use.

To communicate with external Skype addresses users face changing both their own and the remote configuration, this is too high a barrier for use, I'm struggling to keep Skype as the VC of choice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Text App Improvements (reusable content and table merge)

Bring back reusable content within modern sites.
    The modern Text app is extremely limited in terms of functionality. For example, users cannot insert from a reusable snippet library (note that I know that currently many of the WCM features are not available in modern pages, and in fact you cannot activate the feature without it throwing an error). You also cannot do basic table manipulations such as merging cells. Without a decent content editor tool, modern pages are a poor cousin to its previous publishing counterpart.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to Resolve Internet Explorer Browser Technical issues at 1-800-778-9936

The users face many kinds of technical issues to resolve them Contact at our Internet Explorer web browser by our expert technician team. We offer you Internet Explorer web browser customer service phone number 1-800-778-9936, where you can get instant technical assistance from our certified technicians for settling all sorts of related to Internet Explorer web browser technical issues. Our technicians give the users, the reliable and qualitative technical solution as per their need.
    For more info visit our site at-
    www.email-customerservice.com/internet-explorer-support.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow option to consolidate archive into primary mailbox when moving mailboxes from on-prem to Exchange Online

During mailbox migrations to Office 365, an option to consolidate ( and remove ) the online archive would be highly beneficial. It would eliminate the need to move items post migration and the end-user can leverage all the messages rather than using the clunky archive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. AzureAD PowerShell module should follow PowerShell best practices

Cmdlets should use [switch] for boolean parameters where appropriate. You should only have to type Get-AzureADUser -All without $true.
    (https://office365.uservoice.com/forums/264636-general/suggestions/33843148-provide-consistent-powershell-switches-between-mod)

Cmdlets should decide on sensible defaults for pipeline input ByValue. Now cmdlets accepts all parameter values both ByValue and ByPropertyName. You can not easily pipe from one cmdlet to another like this: Get-AzureADGroup -SearchString 'mygroup' | Add-AzureADGroupMember -RefObjectId [guid]

Parameter consistency: Add-AzureADGroupMember -RefObjectId, but Remove-AzureADGroupMember -MemberId for example.

Nullable bool should not show anything if value is null. If you create a new Office 365 group and then run Get-AzureADGroup | Format-List, the property DirSyncEnabled shows as "False"…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Do not relaease new versions until it is tested and works 100%

I have updated to Office 365 2016 it turns out the following problems are known.

1. OneDrive for Business Next Generation Sync Client does not sync "SharePoint 'Sites'" to the local drive have to revert back to OneDrive for Business 2013 or 2016 for "SharePoint 'Sites'" to sync to the local drive
    2. Surface Pro 3 pen does not work on Office 365 2016 have to revert back to 2013 version
    3. OneNote 2013 notebook files will not open/work on OneNote

MICROSOFT DO NOT RELEASE NEW VERSIONS UNTIL IT WORKS 100%.

I now have to uninstall Office 365 2016 completely…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to have Outlook Customer Manager rolled out to our Office 365 Business Premium account.

My company has an Office 365 Business Premium account but we still don't have access to Outlook Customer Manager. This would be most helpul to have access to this functionality. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Keep the good things going!

i do like you billing support. great people!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. **** ONE DRIVE...**** OFFICE365...**** MICROSOFT...********

DID YOU DIP **** NEVER CONSIDER THAT I ALREADY HAVE ALLL MY ******* DOCUENTS THAT I WANT TO ******* SYNCH ALREADY IN A ******** ******* FOLDER

BUT NOW...THAT WOULD BE TOO SIMPLE FOR YOU TO JUST LET ME ******** MOTHER ******* SELECT THE ******** ******* FOLDER I WANT TO USE

LOOK AT GOOGLE DRIVE YOU DUMB *****

AND GO FUCKYOURSELVES!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. CAN YOU ADD A FIELD ON OUTLOOK FOR SPOUSE NAME DOB AND CHILDRENS INFORMATION ASWELL

WHEN I AM SAVIGN A CONTACT I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HIS OR HER TOTAL INFOROMATION INCLUDING APOUSE AND CHILDREN INFO
    ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO LINK THE EMAIL TO EACH CONTACT

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Include Collaboration and Co-authoring for Mac Office 2016 in the next update.

It does not seem practical for me to re-purchase Office just to be able to have that collaboration and co-authoring feature. This was not mentioned at the time of purchase and I am saddened that I will be unable to work productively because the program I paid for isn't fully compatible with that of the rest of my team.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add email notification to users when before password expiration. Users do not receive password expiration alert . Please add that function.

add email notification to users when before password expiration. Users do not receive password expiration alert . Please add that function.

Also Please add function and let administrators know how many days users have before password expiration

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How to Change DBX to PST File Format In MS Outlook Email?

Outlook Express does not support in new windows. In the new window, MS Outlook supports, but the.DBX file of Outlook Express does not open in MS Outlook. I have some imported .DBX files, I need a good converter tool that will convert my DBX file to PST file

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. create a way to click on emails like you do when trashing them, but to automatically unsubscribe.

Create a way to click down email list and unsubscribe in bulk rather than having to do it on each email....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. idea : possibility to insert multiple signatures in OWA (Outlook on the Web) . Thank you

idea : possibility to insert multiple signatures in OWA (Outlook on the Web) . Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Save Reading pane setting in Exchange

It always puzzled me that of all the settings Outlook pulls from Exchange it can't save this little thing. Most our users use Bottom setting and having to change it every time they swap PC just feels annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. After Editing a calendar item it should return you to the month/week/day view in which that item resides, not the current month

After editing an item in a month that is not the current month it returns you to the current month - it would be better if it returned you to the month in which the item you just edited resides.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base