Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Allow users to have multiple signatures in the Outlook Web Application

It would be nice if a single user could have multiple signatures to select from in the outlook web application and apply a different signature to each email if they desire.

3,251 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ben Vallerand shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

333 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 2 very different functions and an e-mail signature for each. Office 365 does not provide the ability to change from one signature to the other. This is a very distinct disadvantage and WAS provided in the Former Outlook program. Office 365 is very user unfriendly!

• Connie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just posted 1 response below - also the ability to have an automatic full signature when composing and a single line reply signature is important. We are a business and look professional is important, a full signature reply is so redundant.

• Connie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just switched to Office 365 for my business and can't believe the web version does not offer multiple signatures. I use this in my desktop (I usually am not at my desktop anymore) to quickly provide standardized replies to some inquiries. Now I have to type my entire reply.
    This is not good for a business which often uses standard replies (catalog request, what's your return policy etc).

Please add the option for multiple signature blocks as with prior outlook. This is essential to work productivity and efficiencies.

• Roy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just bought Office 365. Disappointed that I don't have possibility to add independent signature to my email or alias. Any news about this future?

Thanks

• Vicki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add multiple signature functionality to Outlook 365, we've been able to do it for years in the desktop versions of Outlook and I need it for my different roles.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need multiple signatures in Outlook Web App to give our telecommuting users the same functionality that we use in-office on local Outlook.

This is a must for large companies, pushing to go online but with so many restriction why move. It has been a long time too long and still waiting

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

4 years, 3000 votes and counting, and still nothing? I've been able to do this in the Outlook desktop app for a decade. I'm cancelling my O365 subscription. F this.

• DMB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are multiple reasons for wanting multiple signatures in Office 365. Why is this not available?
    There are so many things that I do not like about the online 365 version.
    So far I have not seen anything that wants to make me switch up what I have at home.
    Please add the multiple signature feature to Outlook 365

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

Feedback and Knowledge Base