Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Allow users to have multiple signatures in the Outlook Web Application

It would be nice if a single user could have multiple signatures to select from in the outlook web application and apply a different signature to each email if they desire.

2,827 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ben Vallerand shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

294 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely, it would be a good approach to see multiple signatures on the Outlook web application.

Definitely would like to see this in the web version.

I need this for my shared mailbox.

I need this for my personal mailbox.

The desktop version of outlook has had this for years!

Please include multiple signatures in Outllok Web Application

• Matt Grant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Again...I posted before and was hoping this latest update had the multiple signatures feature. It doesn't. I have two businesses and have to manually add items for each mail I send. Its a pain! Please add multiple signatures!

This is a must. How many votes is needed in order to fix this - I wonder. And how many years....

This was one of the best features of Outlook and now it's not on 365. Working with the 365 is not as user friendly as the old Outlook. Not having multiple signatures is time consuming.

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been using zimbra webmail for over 10 years with multiple signatures and I have finally taken the plunge to the latest Microsoft Office app. How disappointing, single signature option. oh dear.

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add multiple signatures to the outlook office 365 app - we have staff using outlook app who can use multiple signatures but then cannot do this if they go to the web version

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

Feedback and Knowledge Base