Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Allow users to have multiple signatures in the Outlook Web Application

It would be nice if a single user could have multiple signatures to select from in the outlook web application and apply a different signature to each email if they desire.

3,462 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ben Vallerand shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

346 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Donna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do! I also have multiple roles and have to manually create when default can't be used.

• Sophie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bei uns arbeitet jeder User sowohl mit einer internen als auch einer externen Signatur, wir brauchen die Funktion 2 Signaturen anlegen zu können daher auch unbedingt für office 365 outlook. Danke!

• MJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature will be very useful even for users that have full access to shared mailboxes. Not all users access their emails and shared mailboxes in Outlook desktop client.

• FABULET commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Existe déjà depuis des années sur des serveurs Zimbra Free.
    Serait bien que cela existe rapidement sur les Exchanges.
    Je vote donc pour.

• Kristofer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I regularly write both Swedish emails and English emails, and want a Swedish signature in my Swedish emails and an English version of the same signature in my English emails. In the desktop version of Office, you can create multiple signatures to choose from. Please make that possible in the online version as well!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 2 very different functions and an e-mail signature for each. Office 365 does not provide the ability to change from one signature to the other. This is a very distinct disadvantage and WAS provided in the Former Outlook program. Office 365 is very user unfriendly!

• Connie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just posted 1 response below - also the ability to have an automatic full signature when composing and a single line reply signature is important. We are a business and look professional is important, a full signature reply is so redundant.

• Connie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just switched to Office 365 for my business and can't believe the web version does not offer multiple signatures. I use this in my desktop (I usually am not at my desktop anymore) to quickly provide standardized replies to some inquiries. Now I have to type my entire reply.
    This is not good for a business which often uses standard replies (catalog request, what's your return policy etc).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the option for multiple signature blocks as with prior outlook. This is essential to work productivity and efficiencies.

• Roy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just bought Office 365. Disappointed that I don't have possibility to add independent signature to my email or alias. Any news about this future?

Thanks

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

Feedback and Knowledge Base