Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Visio for Office 365 for Mac

Since Office 365 is supposed to be device independent, it would be great if Visio/Visio Pro would have a mac version that is available through Office 365.

243 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sam Antley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Lars Freisig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is very much needed. I don't understand why Visio haven't been made for Mac yet since alle the other products have.

• Joonatan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is needed ASAP or we need to cut Visio and start use Mac and PC compatible designer software.

• Carrie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had to pick a different diagramming software because I need to support Mac. I would have chosen Visio Pro if it were available. I would consider switching if I could.
    Unfortunately the online version doesn't have the features I need.

• Minh Do commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Loosing out to other Mac's compatible, such as Lucid Chart. Need to have Microsoft Visio for Mac.

• Peter Dobbing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft seem to be missing a big opportunity by not providing a Visio version for Mac. Lets hope they listen to all this feedback and provide a version!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been using Visio for 15 years and think it is the easiest product out there for scaled drawings or CAD type projects. For everything else I do Mac is the best platform and the corporate standard. Having to use a VM to access Visio is causing me to look hard for another solution. Please consider porting Visio to the Mac platform.

• Kevin Heritage commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am pretty sure that Visio was previously available on a MAC until office 365. Please could we have a version that works on the MAC.

thanks

I have been waiting for Visio to be available in Mac and to no avail. And why would Microsoft misrepresent that this software is available for mac on their website?

• Soon Chai Hsiung commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am quite disappointed that Microsoft Visio Pro not supported in MAC. Office365 already has MAC version supported for a long time. why not for Visio Pro?

I hope to see the supported version asap.

This one started some time ago, but I'd like to add my support for a Visio MAC version. I love being able to share what I'm doing online with other users and have O365 licences for home and work and a mix of devices too.

• Bernie Chaves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My organization subscribes to Office 365. We gave roughly 5000 staff and many ask about when will Visio be on Mac OS. Soon I hope.

• Bernard Lechler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even an online version that Mac users could use online via SharePoint and OneDrive! I can create other Office documents online, why not Visio?

Visio is a strong product utilised across enterprise the missing piece is it making it available for Mac. It's a product which doesn't have any solid competition if released in the Mac space. I am surprised why this product is left out when it can be a biggest revenue earner. I would request Visio for Mac to be considered

Feedback and Knowledge Base