Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Visio for Office 365 for Mac

Since Office 365 is supposed to be device independent, it would be great if Visio/Visio Pro would have a mac version that is available through Office 365.

220 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sam Antley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Joonatan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is needed ASAP or we need to cut Visio and start use Mac and PC compatible designer software.

• Carrie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had to pick a different diagramming software because I need to support Mac. I would have chosen Visio Pro if it were available. I would consider switching if I could.
    Unfortunately the online version doesn't have the features I need.

• Minh Do commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Loosing out to other Mac's compatible, such as Lucid Chart. Need to have Microsoft Visio for Mac.

• Peter Dobbing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft seem to be missing a big opportunity by not providing a Visio version for Mac. Lets hope they listen to all this feedback and provide a version!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been using Visio for 15 years and think it is the easiest product out there for scaled drawings or CAD type projects. For everything else I do Mac is the best platform and the corporate standard. Having to use a VM to access Visio is causing me to look hard for another solution. Please consider porting Visio to the Mac platform.

• Kevin Heritage commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am pretty sure that Visio was previously available on a MAC until office 365. Please could we have a version that works on the MAC.

thanks

I have been waiting for Visio to be available in Mac and to no avail. And why would Microsoft misrepresent that this software is available for mac on their website?

• Soon Chai Hsiung commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am quite disappointed that Microsoft Visio Pro not supported in MAC. Office365 already has MAC version supported for a long time. why not for Visio Pro?

I hope to see the supported version asap.

This one started some time ago, but I'd like to add my support for a Visio MAC version. I love being able to share what I'm doing online with other users and have O365 licences for home and work and a mix of devices too.

• Bernie Chaves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My organization subscribes to Office 365. We gave roughly 5000 staff and many ask about when will Visio be on Mac OS. Soon I hope.

• Bernard Lechler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even an online version that Mac users could use online via SharePoint and OneDrive! I can create other Office documents online, why not Visio?

Visio is a strong product utilised across enterprise the missing piece is it making it available for Mac. It's a product which doesn't have any solid competition if released in the Mac space. I am surprised why this product is left out when it can be a biggest revenue earner. I would request Visio for Mac to be considered

Feedback and Knowledge Base