Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Enable Microsoft Office 365 Business/Organizational Accounts to be used with Microsoft Office Lens

When you use the office lens app you currently cannot use a microsoft account that is an organizational account. it says the account is not recognized.

668 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    working on it  ·  O365 Feedback Team responded  · 

Thanks, everyone, for taking the time to share your suggestions. We’d like to clarity, as some commenters have pointed out, that we do have AAD support for iOs today. Android and WP versions are in the works. Please stay tuned and keep your feedback coming!

35 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

I need OCR on One Note. Unfortunatley, I can't use it because it relies on Microsoft Lens. Microsoft lens doesn't work as we operate a business 365 system.

Please can you get this system working so we can use the systme we need?

• Alex Lush commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Works fine with a business/O365 account on the Android App. Like a previous comment says Office Lens creates a folder called "Office Lens" in OneDrive Business and dumps everything in there but I don't have an issue with that particularly.

Does the iOS version not yet have the ability to add a business/O365 account? (don't have a device to test on here).

• Pieter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

0365 have been working on this for nearly 2 years. No feedback?
        I just tried logging in to my corporate onedrive without luck.

• Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still no new about corporate accountfor Office Lens?
        that´s sound like an opportunity you have missed

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Works (almost) perfectly for me on Windows Mobile 10. Build 14965.1001. I can add my O365 account and Office Lens uploads to it. However, Office Lens creates a folder called "Office Lens" in OneDrive Business that is not initially visible/synced to my PCs. I needed to manually enable sync in the client first. Works like a charm now.

• Esben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have used this app since it was released on windows phone (2013 I think). It is a fantastic app, and I have recommended it to a lot of people. But the lack of Business/organizational account support is really frustrating. In my job as a teacher in language and litterature, this app could be really helpful for students with dyslexia. All our students have a Office 365 for business, but right now only the iPhone owners can benefit from that. Support for Windows and Android is essential.
        Can you please share some information about when you expect the support for these platforms to arrive?

• Carl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just found this application for Android today, thought I was doing something wrong when it didn't work with my business account. Hope you get this sorted out as soon as possible, cant really use it otherwise.

• Alan Sommer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for responding. I'm looking forward to the Android version update. I will use this for work regularly.

• Vaughn Hannon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have version 16.0.6315.1000 (installed yesterday) and still can't login with my work account.

• Michael Whitlow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yikes! Just trying to get deeper into integrating 365 with smartphone and other devices and come across this problem...Would really like to see the business 365 account OneDrive, etc. available to Office Lens.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base