Fix PowerPoint Online Inability to print with Notes Pages
We believe this is a bug (MS ticket 15422724) but were told to put it here.
1. Create a new PowerPoint deck in any of the clients
2. Add a slide, any type, and put some notes in the bottom.
3. Store this deck in OneNote/Powerpoint
4. Go into the link and open the deck in Powerpoint online
5. Once the slide is up, use the slider at the bottom and pull it up to view the notes. Add some text, even one character is fine.
6. Now try to print the deck with Notes pages
You can't, the deck has been corrupted as far as Notes Pages go, you have to recreate the deck.