How to Export Mailbox to PST from Offline EDB
Microsoft Exchange is the most prominent and easily handled server among mid and large sized organizations. This exchange server acts like a centralized system which contains mails, contacts and other data which is required for communication. In EDB file format all the mailbox data will be stored here. All the data can be accessed by the users, until the connection is established with exchange server. Users no longer can access the data once the connection is disconnected from the server until and unless the mailbox file mounted again to exchange server.
These problems can be avoided if we have offline EDB file backup and using the backup we can easily convert it to PST to access the complete data.
To perform EDB to PST operation we have many native solutions like using Exchange Powershell Command and Import / Export Wizard. But this is not a perfect solution when the EDB file is corrupted. So first it needs to be fixed to make a healthy mailbox. Therefore it can be easily converted to PST file.
Let’s get to know how to export offline EDB file to PST using third party tools:
EdbMails EDB to PST converter fulfils all the above conditions as it first repairs any kind of corruption before converting it to PST. This tool is designed using advanced algorithms which makes the conversion process less time consuming and exports the data efficiently and effectively. And it also provides free trial version where users can export 30 items from each and every mailboxes / folders.
Advanced Features of EDB to PST Converter
• Recovers mails, contacts, calendars, task, notes, inbox items, outbox items and attachments etc. from an EDB file.
• EDB file preview where users can preview the mailbox items before migration.
• Filter option is available like include / exclude where users can apply date, time and subject while performing export operation.
• No size limitation on mailboxes and EDB files.
• Supports Selective mailbox recovery and Unicode characters.
To know more please visit :- https://www.edbmails.com/