Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Add More than 6 Label Options in Planner

Please allow more than 6 labels for a task in Planner. Six labels is nowhere near enough for a viable group organizational tool. This limitation greatly handicaps the application, and drastically reduces the number of ways that it can be used.

656 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Gary Lundblad shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

36 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

6 labels are really limiting - annoying if you need 9 different labels for different topics like me

Unbelievable that this hasn't been addressed. Seems as though it would be a perfectly straightforward thing to add!?

• Chris Cox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we please add more than 6 labels to Planner! Love the tool but this one item is a pain!

Could be great if you could add more labels and could choose from a colorpallette.

I voted for more labels, but I also discovered more flexibility I can leverage through buckets. Something to consider.

I completely agree. I have more than 6 topics that I want within my one plan for my work.

• Felix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Six labels is really limiting the use of the planner for us... Other than that great tool, we use it more and more every day coordinating our activities in a global team (integrated in MS Teams).

We've just decided to try and use Planner for the first time and straight away we're scuppered by the limited number of labels... disappointing :(

• Jessica Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Working on a large scale and long term Agile project and using labels to flag epics. Really need to have more than six labels for tracking, filtering task cards, and reporting. Six as the default is fine - but give me the option to add more if I need them!

I completely agree. I have more than 6 topics that I want within my one plan for my work. It should work like in outlook where you have a large number of possible coloured labels.

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base