or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kat C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this as a dark mode:
        - Is easier on the eyes (especially for large screens or extended use)
        - Is environmentally friendly
        - Great for night time browsing

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On a 27" monitor, when running the online version of Outlook (https://outlook.office.com/owa) the white background is too bright. A dark mode, with a dark background, would be appreciated. Also would be appreciated on the Mobile App as well.

• Jude Chen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It actually should be called the "dark mode", because the dark (black) theme is already there.

This is also good for sustainability - less pixels lit up = less power used... especially if lots of people adopt it!

• Mark C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please! All the white is blinding. I agree that it's an accessibility issue too.

Please add a dark theme for Office 365 online, its available in most places now except for this application where we spend a lot of time. besides that it is very annoying for people that already started using the dark mode in all other places like windows 10, not having it in Office 365 online completely breaks the experience and is even more painful to use since the contrast is even bigger now. Just add it! #eveyonewantsdarkmode

I believe this is an accessibility issue. I know for me and a lot of other people, the white backgrounds cause very bad headaches.

Yes, please add this to OWA, then add it to the Android app and put it back on Teams for Android.

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With all of the (silly) themes available, I was surprised that none of them changed the background of the body of the window. Please add one or more practical, eye-saving, glare-reducing dark themes--similar to the dark theme in Teams. (I can't be the only person who gets sick of looking at two or three monitors glaring brilliant white backgrounds at me all day long.)

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The "Halloween theme" that Outlook.com users had last year looked excellent. Pretty please add it as an option for O365 users (heck, I'd use it even with the cat, pumpkin, etc in the header if it meant I could use that theme year around!)

• Mark Crossland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a dark theme (like in Teams) to save my eyes from the bright white glare and prevent glare induced headaches

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base