Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Enable MileIQ, business center, Invoice, Listing for E3 Subscriptions

So Microsoft announced that MIleIQ is available for Business Premium Customers as well as 3 other applications.

Invoicing, Connections, Listing and together in the Business Center.

Sounds great..and as a small business myself in I.T. and therefore a MS partner. These are all beneficial to me.

However I cannot use any of these as after spending 3 hours on the phone with Microsoft and about 10 different calls. They all tell me it is for "Business Premium" ONLY.

Despite E3 been the more expensive plan.

Im now actually stuck in between.
Having purchases MIcrosoft Action Pack Subscription (as Im a small I.T. consultant/MSP)
Im automatically on the E3 plan...yet Im technically a small business and these additions are perfect for me.

I cant even use them for testing to show my potential customers...

Thanks

582 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
David shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Jamil Al-assali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Want to add my voice here. I have an Action Pack subscription and demonstrate Office 365 to my Small Business customers, but don't have access to additional tools like MilesQ or Microsoft Invoicing. Frustrating since I need some E3 features, and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Please address Microsoft!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Using Teams in E3 for IG tools. To loose valuable function is irritating to say the least.

• ITSourcePro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really wish our Partner account had this so we can test it out and recommend it to our clients.

• Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can someone from MS comment on the plan here? Seems like we're missing something because I'm sure MileIQ was packaged based on some sort of reasoning.

• Adrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I actually downgraded from E3 to Business Premium for this reason - surely that doesn't make business sense for MS?

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a 30 person company using concur and they want to use MileIQ because it integrates. they have E3 because they need DRP and ATP. so i can lower their security, and sell them a cheaper SKU. At least mileiq isn't very expensive.

What is super confusing is that with an E3 license you CAN add the business apps license to E3 users. it allows it, which leads someone like me to believe that i just assigned a mileiq license.
    waste of time to figure out it doesn't work. MSFT at least don't allow it in the UI

• KAL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After all these years, have we come to expect anything else from MS? Classics Microsoft! They’ll address in like 2yrs.

• Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As usual, Microsoft takes one step forward and one backward. Can't they ever get it right?

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed.. action pack customers / E3 should see this option made available. +3

• Nick Kershner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kinda surprised no MS Rep comment yet. I know this is the second one of these I've voted for today, but there are other posts just above the number of votes here (at the time of writing this) that are almost in dev.

@Microsoft - SERIOUS problem. Many commenters here are 100% correct.

What can we do to help?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree these products should be available for Action pack subscriptions, Has how do we advise our customers on the best options. How ever this action P you do get a crm license which give you more power and flexibility. However the configuration is more complex.

• Blake Nesbit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is beyond frustrating, I spent a ridiculous amount of time troubleshooting this issue. Microsoft Office 365 support didn't even know what MileIQ was and I had to prove to them it was their product. Are they honestly penalizing users for paying for a more expensive account? I can't test these products out for clients as of now. This needs to be addressed as of last year.

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here, as an IT Firm with Action Pack, we deploy dozens of new subscriptions a year and to not be able to show all the benefits of a premium subscription or try to "hide" the detraction on moving to E3 is ridiculous. they finally fixed the bookings app but that doesn't help the ones you mention here, they still are only specific to 365 Bus Premium.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base