Fix the behavior that the unintended calendar is printed out in Outlook on the web
I would like you to fix the behavior that the unintended calendar is printed out in Outlook on the web. Currently, in the following certain situation, there may be a case where not the selected user’s calendar but the other user’s calendar is printed out.
1. Show multiple calendars in Calendar page in Outlook on the web and click Print on the upper part of the window.
2. Select one of the calendars (ex. the calendar of User A).
3. Select the Print detailed agenda and calendar check box.
4. Click Calendar view in the bottom part of the window.
5. Select the other user’s (User B) calendar in Calendar box.
When clicking Print on the upper left corner of the window, not the User B’s but the User A’s detailed agenda and calendar is printed out.
This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.