Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Camera uploads on business account

We have 5 business accounts and the only thing stopping us from getting rid of Dropbox and only using Microsoft OneDrive for our cloud storage is that we do not have camera uploads function for business. We use our business phones to take pictures of our inventory on a daily basis and need the photos uploaded to the cloud so we can email to customers. Please enable camera uploads for business accounts. Thank you.

184 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Channing McCorriston shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • mucster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please get this done, it's proposed since 2 years and I can't understand that it takes this long. As the functionality is existing for personal accounts and the app is able to also handle the business account - it can't be a long way, can it?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This really needs to happen. We were expecting to be able to use Onedrive for business for automatic camera uploads. We are still paying for a dropbox account that allows us to use this feature. We do not want ot create multiple persoanl acocutns on onedrive when all of our employees have onedrive for business.

Great comment. I am paying MS and for all my stuff via the business account . now I am starting to pay for Dropbox because of this . Hope you solve it soon. This is sort of crazy that you dont have this option

• Petr Hájek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear MS team, I bought business account under the assumption that I can use my business account on my three W10 mobiles with no limitation. This is not thru. Although I pay for this account, I can not connect my camera to my business office account - one drive, same with other MS applications, which I have and I have to use two accounts at the same time (hotmail.com and business account), to be the 100% sure, everything is going to be synchronized. PLEASE FIX IT AND DONT MAKE ANY DIFFERENTS BETWEEN THE ACCOUNTS!!!!

We have 2 lumia 950 in school to be used by students. But we can't sync pictures or videos with our school account which makes it pretty much useless.

thats grayed out on our E3 licenses - we are paying box now because of that brainiac decisions!!!! Whoever is leading that team must be fired asap. And the rest of the developers must go for not been logical and following that brainiac

This should not be disabled by default. It should be something that admins can manage or just outright enabled. We too have lots of users that could greatly benefit from this feature.

• Derek McKinnon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely needed

We have some childcare centres and the staff are taking lots of photos of the children on Android tablets. The tablets quickly run out of space, plus I do not like the fact, we have photos of children on a portable device which could get lost.

I would like to have the photos automatically uploaded to the staff members OneDrive for Business folder, and preferably automatically get deleted from the tablet. However, all the help pages I have found, and the support desk have said that this is only available for personal accounts, not business accounts.

• Vincent Devolder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This option shoud be prioritized as people are dumping Office 365 for free/other services which do have this function.

We are losing customers whom even have switched back to personal accounts instead of the enterprise solutions.

Feedback and Knowledge Base