Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bernd MarethBernd Mareth shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave feedback on the O365 UserVoice site. I am declining here, because there’s a separate Planner UserVoice site, and that is truly the best place to provide this input and make sure the right engineers see your request. Unfortunately, I can’t transfer votes from one UserVoice site to another, so you’ll have to go to https://planner.uservoice.com and either find a comparable suggestion or create a new one. I genuinely apologize for the inconvenience, and hope to make this a more seamless experience as we continually improve this feedback channel.

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EleanorEleanor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please also add the option to structure a project in a Work Breakdown Structure.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be nice to get this displayed in a Gantt chart. Make these tasks in this chart movable, so you can change start & end date of Tasks by drag&drop of the task. Make a Gantt checkbox per Bucket, so you can choose to view the checked Buckets.
        Question is where to put the Gantt chart? maybe Outlook like the Agenda function.

Planner is great tool, and would be just perfect indeed if dependencies is possible and a ghantt chart view of project becomes visible (preferably with blocks defined?)... Also the added labels should also allow to have filtering (i.e I use them for risks, decision needed etc, so having the option to filter all with same would be meaningful Thanks!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This additional feature would allow Planner to be used in a more effective and meaningful way.

• David AldredDavid Aldred commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With planner available for Groups, adding dependencies would make small-scale project planning and team workflow management far easier to manage. Real benefits could come from this addition - especially if an estimated time required could also be added to each task.

• PPondPPond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gannt chart view and integration with Outlook Tasks as well as dependencies would be greatly appreciated. MS Project is great tool but many times it is like trying to swat a fly with a sledge hammer. Planner would be perfect if these few things were added.

• DNislerDNisler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Task dependency would make Planner a legitimate project management tool. A necessary feature in my books

This feature, as well as Gannt chart view and integration with Outlook Tasks might make Planner a great tool, indeed, otherwise it's almost useless for many projects.

Feedback and Knowledge Base