Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Publisher availability for mac

It would be a great idea to provide a good detail on the sales plan that publisher is not available for mac.

253 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
nasir shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

65 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Simon Wiltshire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What we really need is a way to use .pub files with other systems if you’re not going to produce a mac version. At least create an open file format so that Windows .pub files can be opened by Adobe, Apple or LucidPress or whatever,

• Ashlee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this available for Mac! I need Publisher and I am so frustrated that I can't use it on my computer right now.

• Isabel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Estaría genial que antes de pagar office. Nos avisara que Publisher no está disponible. o al menos crear ya una versión no es posible que sigamos teniendo dificultades para conseguir programas las personas con Mac

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make Publisher available on the Mac. It is one of the main reasons I stayed with the MS Office Suite when I recently switched from PC to Mac. I had no idea that Publisher or Access weren't included.

And I need publisher for my Mac too - I seem to remember it was promised on the blurb before I bought Office 365

Please make MS Publisher available for the MAC.. It's critical fort Business Professional users. Please notify me when it is sent.

I need Publisher for a new job I am starting, I just purchased MS office, am surprised that I can't get Publisher for my Mac. Are you guys working on this? That would be great.

I have all my business documents created in publisher and just changed our office to apple. we need publisher please! It is debilitating to have all new apple computers and have to go back. to the old pc for updating our sales literature.

• P vR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would like Publisher for Mac. I have a lot of .pub files made on Windows computers.

• BR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need Publisher as advertised when you purchase office, Crooks! GRRrrrrrrrrrrrr

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base