Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make views with "Grouped By" view in the new experierence resemble the Classic SP view because it is easier to read.

The Classic Grouped By view is easier to read because the text is smaller, and the other items are easily pushed out of view when the groups are expanded.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. download aol gold software

Have you troubled to change default browser? If you want to change the default browser system of your device but you are not able to do it. Then there is no need to take tension use AOL Desktop Gold. With the help of a number of tech support, you can ask for solution 24 hours every day. Trained professionals are always here to a shootout the problem faced by their customers.

Know More :

https://www.customer-carehelpline.com/aol-gold-download

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Turning off Office 2016 Update Notifications in a Domain Environment

I guess what is somewhat troubling to network admins is having the ability to “administer” to our users crippled on occasion. If Microsoft is seeking suggestions on product development, that would be the most important one. As I am sure you are aware, not all organizations are built to beta new products because they do not have the IT staff to chase errant issues, and perform the rest of their job as well. In that case, we make decisions on when is best to roll out the next iteration of MS products based on meeting the needs of our staff…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. No payment resctriction

Limiting the payment card used for a registered company to the same location, restricts the business.

A company that has another sister company in a different location can't use the existing parent credit card or account details to run the sister company. This should be flexible other means for preventing card fraud can be used

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enable recurring Outlook appointments for only the 5th Sunday (or other weekday) of every month.

I have an event that must occur whenever there is a 5th Sunday, for example. Please enable me to schedule a recurring appointment for that scenario.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mark todo tasks when dragged to the calendar

Mark todo tasks when dragged to the calendar

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New features to delete links at once and to control generating auto links or nickname caches

It would be nice if I can delete auto-generated links and/or nickname caches created by Linked contacts all at once. Also, if there is a feature to control generating them, that would be great, too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Use debit client card for purchases as it is easier faster and more convienient for you and for us

My Idea was I spent almost an hour with the Microsoft lady today and she was trying to figure out to get a client card in my account for Office 365 and I have had Microsoft products for 16 years with your company and Microsoft was always dependable before and why don't you use a trial basis and see if it works first before saying no because my ideas work and more and more people each time will use this way of payment and also new people who don't have visa debit or Mastercard and don't use Pay pal and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Word Online, display a warning when losing network access

Word Online, display a warning when losing network access. If you Close your laptop meanwhile network is down, it wont be able to save. You will loose data.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Excel 2016 opening file is outdated

Every time I open excel the selected file with not override the blank sheet on the screen. This is so outdated and a backward step. It would be so much easier to have the selection im-bedded in the taskbar

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Formatting should be compatible within the office suite

Create functionality that simply and easily allows users to drag and drop excel tables in Powerpoint/Word, move tables within powerpoint presentations without losing formatting/spacing (and without making it an uneditable image).

And, harmonize formatting between sharepoint & word & powerpoint versions, so documents edited between firms do not lose the original formatting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Partial Matching for Global Address List

Searching Global Address List works as front part matching to find the right object (Prefix search) by Outlook on the Web and Outlook Client.

Partial Matching will be also helpful ways for users to find the right object quickly.

This feedback is based on a customer voice from support SR.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. like barraciuda email security gateway, i suggest MS should block spoofing emails at the first attempt.without blacklisting the email

Microsoft EOP should have a strong spam protection system including advanced threat protection which can block all spoofing emails, & crypto locker ransom emails etc.at the first attempt like barracuda email security gateway.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. el modulo moneda. se activa solo y cambia los formatos de las celdas.

cuando tengo programado por ejemplo un dato que es un numero, al abrirlo luego mas adelante , la celda aparece como moneda, y hay que corregirla manualmente.
    creo que ese comando deberia estar bloqueado y uno lo usa si quiere cambiar el formato

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to add Groups to Teams policies

In Team policies, you can only add individual users not AD groups i.e. groups synchronized from Active Directory , why is that? It would be more efficient to be able to add Groups which contain the relevant users, to the Policies. Otherwise with over a thousand users, it will take time to add them all. And no, it shouldn't need Powershell to do this!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 강남오피 〚《오피쓰》〛 【www】OPSS4【c o m】 역삼오피 분당오피

강남오피 〚《오피쓰》〛 【www】OPSS4【c o m】 역삼오피 분당오피강남오피 〚《오피쓰》〛 【www】OPSS4【c o m】 역삼오피 분당오피강남오피 〚《오피쓰》〛 【www】OPSS4【c o m】 역삼오피 분당오피강남오피 〚《오피쓰》〛 【www】OPSS4【c o m】 역삼오피 분당오피강남오피 〚《오피쓰》〛 【www】OPSS4【c o m】 역삼오피 분당오피강남오피 〚《오피쓰》〛 【www】OPSS4【c o m】 역삼오피 분당오피

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Microsoft Office Lens need a offline mode.

Microsoft Office Lens need a offline mode.
    Sometimes I have not network connection with my Microsoft Phone or my Win 10 tablet, so are I don't can use Office Lens. In Business or free time is that tool a "must have" for me. It's so easy to scan Business cards and to send to the other collegues or friends.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. global contacts

Company Wide Global address book, easy to edit add from one spreadsheet type interface, with custom columns, aslo add who added, when, no manditory email address. current functionality not very user friendly, laborious to administrate

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Schedule specific user email activity report

I'd like to be able to schedule a report that runs every month that shows how many emails a user has sent, recieved, etc.. I know there is a report for that but you can't schedule it or easily narrow in on specific users without exporting the report with all users in it and filtering out the ones you are not focusing on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix Salesfore add-in for users

Salesforce add-in plug in on the toolbar (gremlins need fixing - minimising emails and jumping around. Microsoft365 incapable of completing this taks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base