Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audio conferencing primary language for Belgium

The Primary (default) language is Dutch, which is not relevant.
    As an international company based in Brussels we should be able to switch to the Secondary language English.
    But languages of Shared category audio conferencing number can't be changed!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Read aloud alt text

I was really excited with using Read Aloud. However, to my dismay, this feature is not able to read Alt-Text. I'm really perplexed by this as it is a key component of Inclusion for Visually Impaired people. Without this, we have no insight to pictures, graphs etc. As a result, I'm having to install bolt-on Assistive Technology. Can we look to enhance this feature, please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. User Volume Slider | Office365 - Teams |

A volume slider where you can change specific users volume while they are talking. The changes would only affect your ability to hear the user. This is very useful when someones microphone is very loud, but you don't want to turn down everyone's volume.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. MS Teams group chat: Restriction on specific user affects all chat invited group members

This might be some bug or so but If we have have for ex 5 people that don´t have any chat restriction or such applied, and they decide to invite one or several other people that have group chat restrictive policy applied to their accounts, all group chat members are affected by the restriction and cannot chat/communicate in that char group no more. This is an really odd behaviour and sholuld in my opinion not occur. The users that have restricted chat access wouldn´t even be able to invite into the chat session att all. One should get a pop-up…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Qdexi Technology: Your Trusted Partner for the Web and Mobile Application Development

In this competitive world, everyone wants to mark his own presence, especially when it comes to developing a website. While making a website, you need to take care of various services that can boost your business, and make a well-known brand. Qdexi Technology, is the one stop website which is specialized in offering various digital marketing services. Their highly-motivated team make utmost effort to provide you with innovative and dynamic services at a pocket-friendly price.

Brief on Qdexi Technology

Qdexi, believes in offering Web store services that can serve you for the long period as it provides you with a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add the function of "line number" in Microsoft Word for android and iOS

I would like to improve the function so that the line number function can be used in Microsoft Word for iOS and android.

iOSやAndroidのWordアプリケーションにおいても行番号機能が使えるように改善を希望します

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow unlicensed users to become Stream admins

Currently, unlicensed users cannot be added as Stream admins even if the said user is a global admin. Users with Office 365 F3 license cannot be added as Stream admins, too.

Hope that Microsoft allows it just like with the other admin roles that can be assigned even without any licenses.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow unlicensed users to be assigned as global admin

Currently, unlicensed users cannot be added as Stream admin even if the said user is a global admin. Users with Office 365 F3 license cannot be added as Stream admin, too.

Hope that Microsoft allows it just like with the other admin roles that can be assigned even without any licenses.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Share Snip & Sketch to Skype

From Snip & Sketch, we can share to a number of apps. But not Skype.

Please add it. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please allow metric temperatures displayed on outlook

Hi, it would be good for the daily weather widget on Outlook to display the temperature in Celsius, rather than Fahrenheit. Is there a way to change this?

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Let us use pink and purple!

Why can't we ever pick pink or purple? Those are very commonly used colors! It's irritating that I have to manually select it and also that it doesn't save my color choice. All of the color options are dull and boring. In both Power Point and Word I have access to like 40 colors, but no purple or pink!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Microsoft teams account from business to personal account

users are unable to jump from business to personal account on microsoft teams

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stream video share option from Teams app.

Please include share option for Stream video from Teams app. Now when you click Share , it gives option only to share it with everyone in the company. There should be option to enter the selected username/email id and the permission is given automatically with the link produced or sending as an email just like onedrive and sharepoint.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. FindTime: Integrate into Office.com (OWA)

I see that the FindTime backend is now at outlook.office.com/findtime/dashboard. I'm glad to see it getting integrated into Office.com. Can you allow generation of a FindTime meeting poll in OWA?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. No report shows hostname where office 365 is installed

Current Office 365 report does not show the hostname where it is installed. But in user properties if you check -we get the hostnames where it is installed. but one can't check manually for 1000+ users..
    So this is required in report along with usage..

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Expand Stream videos to include auto-play and automatic full screen when sharing a video link.

Expand Stream videos to include auto-play and automatic full screen when sharing a video link.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Microsoft Teams retention policy

The current behavior in Microsoft Teams configuration with 1 day retention is not legally acceptable for our management. Is it even possible either remove all chat message history after closing Microsoft Teams or maybe at the end of the day. Or at the least remove all chat message history exactly after 24 hours without any trace of conversation threads.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Unable to copy files from RDP to local outlook

We have had multiple users report and complain that recently they are unable to copy files from a remote desktop session on an on-premise server to their Outlook on their local computer. This seems to be a new issue presented in one of the recent office updates. I have updated the office products but the issue persists.

First reports of this was today.
    I have ensured that the office products are up to date.
    We are running 2-click version of Outlook.
    I am unable to provide screenshots.

I have looked online and found other reporting the same issue but I…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Unable to copy files from RDP to local outlook

We have had multiple users report and complain that recently they are unable to copy files from a remote desktop session on an on-premise server to their Outlook on their local computer. This seems to be a new issue presented in one of the recent office updates. I have updated the office products but the issue persists.

First reports of this was today.
    I have ensured that the office products are up to date.
    We are running 2-click version of Outlook.
    I am unable to provide screenshots.

I have looked online and found other reporting the same issue but I…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Now BookMyEssay has Enhanced the Team Strength in Australia to Satisfy the Need of Students for Illustration Essay Help

To provide an illustration essay help is not an easy task for everyone. But for our fruitful company, BookMyEssay is an expert in providing illustration essay help in every country. This is possible only with the help of a team of the company. As we know that teamwork and team strength is a matter to make any plan successful. The illustration essay help we provide is full of examples that make it dissimilar and unique. Similar to our company’s team works together to attain the most productive consequences. Our company is best in providing an illustration essay because the help…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base