Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the join button available for an external meeting to a teams meeting room (MS Ticket: 20031962)

Make the join button available for an external meeting to a teams meeting room device. After submitting a ticket at MS, we get the anwser that is by design that the join meeting button is not available at the meeting room when we forward an external teams meeting to the meeting room device.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. починить https://admin.microsoft.com/AdminPortal/Home#/catalog

Добрый день!
    Создал заявку в админке, но там мне сказали, что они не могут отправить мою заявку вам (интересно почему...?), поэтому дублирую сюда. Веб сайт "поплыл" https://admin.microsoft.com/AdminPortal/Home#/catalog. Прошу исправить.
    Спасибо!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like the dialog that confirms the application to display Office files online to be hidden

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    オンライン上から Office ファイルを表示するアプリケーションを確認するダイアログの非表示
    I would like the dialog that confirms the application to display Office files online to be hidden ***************
    ■Description(内容):
    SharePoint Online や OneDrive for Business などオンライン上にアップロードしている Office ファイルをアプリケーションで開く際、「<サイト URL> では、このアプリケーションを開くことを要求しています」という確認画面が必ず表示される動作を確認しております。Office ファイルを直接アプリケーションで開く設定を行っている場合でも、必ずこのダイアログが表示されクリックの手間が生じてしまうため、このダイアログを非表示化できるような設定の機能実装を要望します。

Whenever opening an Office file uploaded in SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business with an application, the confirmation message "<Site URL> requests opening this application" appears on the screen. This behavior is persistent even if settings are made so that Office files are opened directly with applications. Clicking the dialog each time causes an extra work. Therefore, I would like a setting…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. bug in word (mac) autocorrect, "which " is always being corrected to "whichh ". this is resolved by removing autocorrect "whic" to "which"

bug in word (mac) autocorrect, "which " is always being corrected to "whichh ". this is resolved by removing autocorrect "whic" to "which"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. No Publisher and Access on Mac for Microsoft 365 Family package

For some reason there is no Publisher and Access on Mac for Microsoft 365 Family package. I think that it would be great if it did. Since customers are paying for the same price for a monthly or yearly subscription but Mac users are not getting everything when paying for Microsoft 365 Family or other Microsoft 365 packages. This then becomes unfair for Mac users. Please could you make Microsoft 365 Family for Publisher and Access available to Mac users?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. OneDrive Business macOS Backup feature (similar to Windows known files)

I would have the backup feature for desktop, documents, screenshots, photos syncing to OneDrive.
    Later of course this setting for intune to force this feature.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/use-group-policy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add an accept/discard feature when making changes to existing Forms, especially the form's description.

I was in one of my forms, started to do an edit, and all the content in the form description disappeared. I could find no way to recover the info, and forms appears to have no accept/save changes feature. The content just got wiped out and I am lost how to recover it. The form itself was not deleted, just the description. Is there no safety mechanism to make sure info isn't deleted by mistake?! This seems like such an elementary feature of making changes to anything in the cloud. Similar to a website editor, if you make changes, Forms…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Linux support for fat office client (2016, 2019 offline client/software) and not only Office 365. Many of us have unstable internet.

Linux support for fat office client (2016, 2019 offline client/software) and not only Office 365. Many of us have unstable internet.
    So support offline fat setup of office products.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Microsoft Threat Protection

Microsoft Threat Protection service by default stores all data in the US. For Canadian companies who have their MS server in Canada, and this is required for compliance purposes, it is VERY disappointing to have this imposed on Canadians. It makes sense that if Canadian's or others have their servers in outside of the US, that these same people could have the option to store their data in the same location as their server.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop incerting ****** for the words B1TCH and B1TCHES in dictate for 365

Stop incerting ****** for the words B1tch and B1tches in dictate for 365 because this is extremely irritating for someone working in the veterinary profession, as I do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop "hello" appearing during pauses when using dictation in 365

The fact that "hello" keeps on appearing when using dictate in 365 is not having the educational effect on me that is likely to be intended. That this keeps appearing during pauses is not teaching me to be speedier in doing my dictations and save resources for Microsoft. Instead its appearance when I am considering what to say next only causes me to feel stressed, become flustered and make more mistakes. Correcting these mistakes takes yet more time in which more hellos appear. The outcome that Microsoft probably did not anticipate is that I now carry on at my own…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remove the requirement for enabling Guests can Invite in Azure Active Directory

We are seeing a problem when adding external guests in Teams. The recipient receives and redeems the invite but gets an access denied message, when accessing the Team. This occurs for both team owners and members. After working with Microsoft support, we found that enabling the Guests-Can-Invite setting in AAD, solves the issue. But it seems the like correct setting would be to enable Members-Can-Invite instead. Allowing guests to invite should not be a requirement for the invite process to work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Give us a way to move or archive meeting chats in a Team channel

Sometimes we have a meeting in a team where outside users can't use the chat. It would be nice to be able to move meeting chats into a team for easy retrieval.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Delegar permisos de organizador en reuniones programadas en Teams

Delegar permisos de organizador en reuniones programadas en Teams

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Forms - ability to copy a Form and excel doc stays on web in copy vs greyed out

Forms - ability to copy a Form and excel doc stays on web in copy vs greyed out

A month ago, you were able to copy a form and it would keep the excel doc under responses as web-based. Update created only a downloadable, unshareable excel from a "copy". We have a Submit Questions Forms template we want to copy repeatedly so we do not need to recreate it multiple times a week and have the access to the web excel for live questions linking to multiple viewers. Reverse the excel doc back to web based, how it was previously,…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Increase user limit in Attack Simulator - Brute force

When running a Brute force simulation - first step advices not to target more than 10k recipients... when I run the attack against my active users (~7k users) the attack runs but limits the users to 500. Please remove the 500 user restriction.

attack takes 39 hours to run 50 pwds against 500 users (very slow) if backend resources are an issue, why not allow customer to schedule in their attacks for specific times so that each customer can utilise more resources which will enable a speedy attack

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change New Experience Copy/Move

The SharePoint New Experience Copy/Move commands do not allow "From/To" url's to be entered. When you have thousands of libraries (and many with similar names that get cut off - it literally takes 30 minutes to move/copy through new experience. I have had to create workflows/custom apps just to do simple copies/moves. Teams Copy/move is just as bad.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 7z password recovery

Recently, I forgot my 7z file password then I found a best solution for 7z password recovery that is Stella 7z password recovery tool.. 7z unlocker tool can recover all type of password within few minutes with the help of three recovery techniques such as brute force, mask & dictionary attack. A FREE TRIAL VERSION provided by the software for every customer who supports all editions of Windows OS and 7zip file.

Read More :- https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enable exchange features on AD Synced accounts, in-cloud

Currently for AD synced accounts to Office 365, feature such as hide from address list can only be deployed if Exchange exists/existed on-prem. It would be good to be able to enable these feature in cloud for ad connected accounts which never had exchange on-prem

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Excel as a list in SharePoint

Please update the Excel import to a list in modern SharePoint Neither Microsoft Excel or Micosoft Edge ir Microsoft Active X works in this Modern Microsoft SharePoint

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base