Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. Create a workflow to obtain mail queue via Power Automate

It would be great if Power Automate have a feature to create a workflow to obtain mail queue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Compliance Manager to GCC-High tenants

How is it possible that Compliance Manager is not available on a GCC-High tenant where you know regulatory compliance is required for 100% of customers?

I don't see it on the GCC-High roadmap either. If you're working on it then it needs to be on the roadmap.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Data Model relationships up- and downstream

Apply different colors or grey out up- and downstream pivot table fields related to Data Model Power Query relationships

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 'Reply To' in chat

TEAMS chat should have a reply feature like the one found in FB Messenger. When you want to respond to an older message, you hit Reply, and the message you are replying to is included as a superscript with your reply.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. PST to Office 365 Converter - Convert PST to Office 365

There are numerous tools available on the internet for Converting PST file to Office 365 file format. but it's very hard to choose one of them. So I want to suggest you this Regain PST to Office 365 Converter tool which is the best tool that can Convert PST file to Office 365 Account in just few simple clicks. this Software supports all the version of MS Outlook. This Software also offer free demo version. You should also try this once.

Try this Software free demo version from here: http://www.psttooffice365migration.emltopstutility.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow MAC users the luxury of ‘insert online video’ option

Simple as that really ... it isn’t there on my Mac. I’ve had your support on the matter as I believed I was able to insert online videos with 365 but no I don’t believe you can. Why not? Please change it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Microsoft Teams:

Teams: In the new digital world, meetings in teams can be phygital. Some people join a meeting physically and some by dialing in through teams. To make this a inclusive tool and allow better collaboration and visibilty I suggest to add an easy "Check in" function that the people joining a physical meeting can use so that everyone in the meeting knows who is attending the meeting. This would off course work if everyone always dialed in through teams even if they attend physically but would be too much hassle. Allow a "check in" by mobile phone would be awesome…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. mit Drag and Drop Links in Excel einfügen

In Word und Outlook ist es möglich einen Link auf eine externe Datei zu erzeugen indem man mit gedrückter rechter Maustaste eine Datei auf die gewünschte stelle im Dokument zieht. Die Funktion ist deutlich schneller und beqeumer als der weg einen Link über das Menü ein zu fügen.

Bitte diese Funktion auch in Excel umsetzen.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Spam email filters SUCK

Do something about Spam emails

Your Spam filters SUCK - for months I have nbeen getting more and more spam emails, even thought I mark them as Phishing, block them and/or send them to --report_spam@hotmail.com -- has any of this helped - NO - it is getting worse - so far today I have had 91 Spam emails - Yahoo used to be this bad, but they have been able to rectify this so I get very few spam emails. You are Microsoft and you can't do a better job with this????

101 total spam emails for Friday

11/14/19 -…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Roku technical Support

Follow these steps if you face Roku connectivity issues. Make sure you’ve entered an appropriate wireless network name and password. Ensure whether your wireless router is working properly or not. If everyone else fails, try restarting your Roku device and router. If you face any further go.roku.com/connectivity issues, navigate to our web page or contact us @ +1-888-861-8720.
    https://www.gocomconnectivity.com/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Convert EDB to PST - EDB to PST Converter

With the help of this Regain EDB to PST Converter Software you can Convert EDB to PST easily. this Software Recover and convert the Exchange EDB mailbox database (like emails, chats, contacts, calendars, and appointments) in just a few clicks. This EDB to PST Converter allows user to save their Converted EDB file to PST and other file format like: EML, MSG, PDF and HTML formats.

Get this Software free trial version from here: https://www.regainsoftware.com/edb-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Internet Providers in Buffalo

Buffalo, NY is known for its rich sporting culture as the city is home to three major teams from various professional sports leagues. The Internet plays a major role for those visiting games in stadium and for those who streaming live games over the Internet. Fiber along with the Cable Internet connections offer the fastest speeds in buffalo, NY. Satellite Internet is the major Internet option for those who are living on the outskirts of the city. Residents are blessed with some of the best Internet providers in Buffalo, NY. Navigate to our web page to see what are those. …

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Remove automatic addition of "http:" to links in Word Online

At this moment, Word Online adds "http://" to all links which have no http:// at the beginning. This breaks a lot of links that work in the offline app. Even if you try to remove the http:// before your link, Word Online adds it back. I called support, but they think this is expected behaviour. I think this is a bug, or at least not intended to work this way. I hope more people support this change

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Feature when accepting Terms of Use before starting use Office 365

I would like to have a feature that will show Terms of Use with a popup window when users singing in, and that admin can change content of the Terms of Use.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. SharePoint Online Site Usage - allow to increase the number of day setting from 7, to 30 or 90 for 'Most unique viewers' and 'Most viewed'

When in the SharePoint Online Site Usage page the charts allow the user to see the data displayed based on 7, 30, or 90 days based on what the user chooses.

I suggest we allow this same number of day selection for the listed documents for 'Most unique viewers' and 'Most viewed'. That way we can see how the documents are trending for more than just 7 days.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Microsoft Forms app for iOS

If there is an Forms app we can lock students in the app during a test with Apple Classroom. Now we have to lock them in Safari and that means they can open new tabs and search for answers on the internet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Set the Auto-accept setting of meeting invitation separately based on the sender in internal org or outside of org

It would be great if you could implement a feature that can separately set the Auto-accept setting of meeting invitation depending on the sender is from internal org or outside of org.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. PST File on OneDrive Doesn't Sync after closing outlook and/or creates New Versions

I have my PST file on one drive so I can open it on different devices when needed. I don't expect it to sync while opened but to sync after I close immediately. But it stays there saying "High network traffic" and doesn't do anything until I reboot or close one drive and re-open it. Microsoft support claims the file is trying to be synced continuously so it causes this. So I tried this one Google Drive and it works just fine. As soon as the file is closed it syncs.

Also sometimes when opening the file on another device…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. "Your school" app list can be custom - Office 365 for faculty

Users on my Office 365 for faculty tenant have a menu on portal.office365.com called "Your school". But this menu has several itens that are not usuals for my organization, like: AAD services, Demeter, Federated services, IAM, etc. I opened a ticket on the suppport partner but he say is that can't be customized. Please help us...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Find and access Hiden folders in Graph API

Allow the ability to find, interact, and search for folders that are hidden using the MAPI flag to hide a Mail Folder as described here:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/client-developer/exchange-web-services/how-to-work-with-hidden-folders-by-using-ews-in-exchange?redirectedfrom=MSDN.
    It is available in EWS protocol, so there should be a way to access it using the GRAPH API.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 83 84
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories