Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook

For the safe and fast Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion, Try Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook converter.
    The tool equipped with multiple features. This tool helps to convert Lotus Notes NSF data in Bulk into Outlook PST, EML, and MSG formats without any data loss. The tool converts NSF data very fast and also provides security.
    It supports all versions of Lotus Notes, Outlook, Domino Server, and Windows OS. It provides the free trial version of the tool which helps to check all the features of the tool and also convert the first 50 data items per folder.

More details,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow MAC users to SORT the Focused inbox by READ or UNREAD

Sorting by read or unread emails in the focused inbox only exists in Outlook cloud and desktops, but not in MAC. In MAC one can filter read/unread emails but it loses the Focused inbox functionality.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Give Us Dimensions in Pixels

You give dimensions in inches---that's really outdated since we do so much posting on social media, GMB, and our websites. Please gives us the option of posting in the dimensions of using Pixels BEFORE the Inches so we don't have to dig for it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am writing to give feedback on the changes made to Outlook. Since the topic has been moved to display above the name of the sender I have

I am writing to give feedback on the changes made to Outlook. Since the topic has been moved to display above the name of the sender I have missed a lot of vital information and others have missed information that I have sent to them. For work we tend to put the key information in the subject box. Can you please pass this to your developers?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make the translations of the source site title available in the highlighted content webpart

In the highlighted content web part, the title of the web part, edit menu and the edit information take alreday advantage of translations. Therefore, to complete the multi-language usage of this web part please add the translation of the site title of the source site.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have a problem with my account

My account was blocked from sending emails because of outlimit emails I sent to my student. Moreover, I cannot get in contact with administrator. How could fix this problem?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Asignar en excel un forms ya existente( y que no tenga asignado un excel)

Excel no me da la posibilidad si no tiene un forms asignado, asígnale un forms existente. Solo permite crear un forms desde cero o bien editarlo una vez creado. Esto podría solucionar la limitante de los forms que no trabajan en Excel en línea

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Posibilidad de Trabajar las respuestas de forms en línea independiente si fue creado desde forms o desde excel

Una vez creado un forms desde forms y no desde un Excel, cierro la posibilidad de trabajar en línea con las respuestas del forms. El forms debería darme la posibilidad mediante configuración si es que deseo ver el Excel en línea o bien descargarlo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Actualización automática de proyectos antiguos que con el fin de incorporar las nuevas mejoras que vengan de la actualización del producto

Al importar o duplicar un proyecto ya sea forms, flow, etc de proyectos ya existentes, lo hace sin actualizar las nuevas opciones o funcionalidades proveniente de las actualización es del producto. Dado lo anterior tenemos la única opción de tener que crear proyectos desde cero para incorporar las nuevas funcionalidades para cualquiera de la solución. Ejemplo: opción de ver excel en línea para un forms, funcionalidad de ideas (insights) en forms, ejecución de un flujo hijo en automate, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. DUBAI SAFARI PARK | TICKETS PRICE, TIMINGS, INFORMATION | BEST TOURS

Dubai is well known for its impressive architectural wonder and adventure places. There are many exquisite places for tourists to explore the beauty of this city. Dubai also holds the ownership of the tallest building in the world, and this city will never fail to amaze everyone with its marvelous wonders. If we talk about the wondrous contribution of Dubai, then Safari Park of Dubai will be the priority for adventure and fun with our Dubai guide

Dubai Safari Park is one of the most thrilling parks all over the world, and one can enjoy leisure sightseeing and wildlife here.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. show accurate Unread counts in an auto-expanded archive in Office 365 mailbox

Unread counts is very important for user's daily work. But currently, this feature is not working for auto-expanded archive.

Please kindly enable this feature in auto-expanded archive.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make Microsoft 365 also accessible again for the average user

I am not proposing to change Microsoft 365. But I do propose to make options available so that the average user can continue to use it. Progression and innovation is fine and needed, but there is a certain point where is the division between the (less) average user and the more then average user. And that point has been reached.

Microsoft 365 is a great package with a lot of options. But it has to come a point that, for the average user, there are TOO much options.
    With average user I mean households, (small) offices, shop, and so on.…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Options for the location of Site Classification for SharePoint Online Sites and Teams

Currently the location of Site Classification is on the header of the page right next to the Title of the page. Aesthetically it is not ideal.
    There should be out of box options to relocate it at other parts of the page (For Example: Footer Right / Left, etc) which can be reflected throughout the site / teams.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add ability to control cache size for Microsoft Teams

When Microsoft Teams Desktop app is installed on a server with multiple active users connecting via Remote Desktop sessions, the Teams cache can easily take up 1 GB of space, causing a disk space issue on a small RDS server. We need a way to control the size of caching within the roaming profile. This control could be a global setting Teams Admins can use to say the cache can be a specific amount of data (ex: 500 MB). Once the cache reaches the limit, older cache files are removed so new ones can be added.

I know there are…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Improvements to the office365 home/family improvement ideas #1

As I've seen here in the uservoice forums, there are a bunch of ideas/suggestions for the family or home package, but many of them are dating back to 2017/18... So it really seems that:
    -most probably many users are not even aware, that this forum exists.
    -Microsoft is not taking too much care of this segment?

As suggestion is to share 1 idea per post, I put there a series of suggestions, let's see if any of them get picked up or not:

1. Flexibility in the subscription: the current limit is 5. But it would be great if for greater…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The Excel [Trendline] graph has different calculation results depending on the version.

The Excel [Trendline] graph has different calculation results depending on the version.
    Check the "Display R-squared value on chart" of "Trendline Options" when inserting the graph with [Add Chart Element]-[Trendline] in Excel. Then, the corresponding value displayed is different between Version 2005 and Version 2003.

Requests that you resolve this issue and revert to a version prior to 2003.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Admin Password Access

I have written 3 times to the ticket id no 20470649; no one is replying to my emails . My admin password is being hijacked my former employee . When yr technical team asked him ( Samuel Phang ) he lied to byr team that he is still the administrator for my account.
    I am asking Microsoft team to pass the admin password and access to me as the owner of crew skills international. Please visits our website at www.crewskills.edu.my and I can be contacted at +60124784816 . I can provide you with any information for yr verification purposes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. MS Word failed to read the document

Many times the MS Word failed to read your documents. There are several reasons due to which MS Word failed to read your document including Virus attack, corruption in doc file, improper system shutdown.

There are several ways by which you can resolve this error very easily and in very few steps.

Read more:- https://bit.ly/openwordfile

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Recover lost or forgotten Excel file password

Recovering the Excel file password can be a tough task, a user faces various problems while recovering the password. Due to some wrong methods a user may lost all the data. So, it is very essential to use the proper and reliable method to recover the password of an Excel file.

For more info:- https://bit.ly/Recoverexcelpaswrd

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to recover corrupt or damaged PDF files easily?

The most reliable method to recover the vitiated PDF files. With the new PDF repair tool, you can repair the corrupted PDF files easily. With this tool, you can repair and recover the highly corrupt or damaged PDF files and without any data loss.
    The tool is 100% secure and is used by many professionals.
    A user can repair and recover PDF files in bulk hence, the tool saves a lot of time in case of bulk recovery.

For more info:- https://bit.ly/repairPDF

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 103 104
  • Don't see your idea?

General