Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Outlook integration with google mail

I have a google email account and I am using it with Outlook version16.42. I receive external invitations for MS Teams meetings on my google account. The invitation appears in my calendar but am unable to open the link in Outlook. On the converse I can open the link in Google Calendar. The invite also do not appear on my MS Teams calendar as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote to show account picture like Outlook does.

Allow Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote to show account picture like Outlook does. My home computer is connected to my Windows Server acting as a "home server".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Microsoft Office 365 offline installer pack

I have 100 devices and I would like to install the office 365 Arabic version on all devices, unfortunately, I have to download the full package for each device through the internet, I contacted support and I have told that this is the only way I can install the office.
    Any advice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. fix the profile picture border bug

Office 365 profile pictures currently add a top and left white border when user's image is uploaded and auto-resized.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/office-365-profile-icon-bug-white-border-lines/d3a11e7e-c35c-4ea2-8c18-f1a227261b6a

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow photo/company logo to be visible on the circle on your email profile when you send an email to someone exterior to your organisation

Allow photo/company logo to be visible on the circle on your email profile when you send an email to someone exterior to your organisation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can't delete bad email address

If you enter a invalid email address Outlook will never get rid of it and when you type a new email to this person in the future it will pull and auto replace what you type with the incorrect address. This is very annoying!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Best Online Free Portal to Find Out Companies Data | Just Col

Just col is the USA based company it offers an effective search engine that shows thousands of results in one search. We have been working on the search engine for 3 years and we can safely say that the results shown are legitimate and authentic. Our search engine shows results that are most relevant and reliable. Our search engine provides information that is accurate and verified.

https://justcol.com/phone-number/comcast/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Expose the createdDateTime property in the admin and azure portals and whenCreated in EAC

None of the admin UIs (admin portal, EAC, azure portal) list the createdDateTime property of user objects. Pulling from the Graph or Powershell is simple enough, but many of our frontline workers don't have those skillsets or access. Custom tooling and creation shouldn't be necessary to retrieve such a basic property.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. School teachers will find it very convenient, if there is a provision of online checking of pdf or jpeg files sent in a subjective paper

for subjective papers, teachers are finding it difficult to correct papers in pdf format online
    Pls suggest a better way to use a third-party app in office 365

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix iPhone Syncing to Windows App!

My syncing stopped cold two months ago. I spent HOURS trying to get it fixed. Level 3 Tech Support couldn't and turned it over to the engineers. It's still. Not. Fixed. It wasn't broken and you broke it. FIX IT!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. IPL Live Streaming

The Indian Premier League was set up in 2008 by the announcement of BCCI. The first Premier League was held in 2008. Indian Premier League is a professional cricket league in India and always kept between April and May of every year. IPL is the most renowned game among youngsters and the record says that it was the most trending game in the year 2014 and ranked on 6th number among all international sports activities. The last match premiere league was held in March and won by Mumbai Champions. There have been twelve seasons of the IPL Live match. The…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. add good ability

more new things that are fun to use when typing an email.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bring "Who is" from Outlook to all Apps

One of my favourite Outlook features is the right click -> Who is... menu option, but it's been left behind. The feature is barely documented and still opens the old GAL contact card.
    1. It would be great if this option opened the new Microsoft 365 Profile cards for 365 accounts - similar to the roll over action in Outlook.com.
    2. This feature would also be great in other M365 apps such as OneNote, Word and PowerPoint.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Block access to multiple user accounts at once on a Microsoft 365 Tenant

Please allow admins to block access to multiple user accounts at once on a Microsoft 365 Tenant, instead of using PowerShell to do it. (Example why: Client hasn't paid their account and you need to block access until payment is received)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Do not sync Office 365 themes between account computers

Do not sync Office 365 themes between account computers so that different computers on the same Office 365 account can have different themes selected. Currently changing the Office theme on one computer changes it on all computers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. SSPR - Allow Fido2 as MFA Method

Allow SSPR as an approved Method to do the SSPR Process

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Outlook App - Same Contacts View as Office.com

Outlook App should have the same view as Outlook on Office.com for convenience and usability, etc. Outlook on Office.com shows My Contacts, Groups and Exchange Directories (GAL, etc.). Doesn't make sense that Outlook App does not show this also as it only shows My Contacts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I want to be able to add guest users to email-enabled security groups from the Exchange admin center

Currently, you can add guest users from the Microsoft 365 admin center, but you can't do additional work from the Exchange admin center. If possible, I would like to be able to do additional work from the Exchange admin center.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. OneDrive Mobile "Select All Photos" Feature

An option to select all image files within a OneDrive folder and save them to your IOS Camera Roll.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 71 72
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base