Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Change EOP behavior

Please change the behavior how blocked mails are handled.
    When an E-Mail get's blocked (for example blocked attachment), the EOP should reject the E-Mail with a SMTP 5xx error message, so the sender keeps responsible for transmission and notification.
    The idea of a quarantine is a bad idea, because either the admin has the burden to monitor the quarantine few times a day, or the customer recipient getting the (imho Spam) E-Mail notifications and again contacts the admin. The default behavior is even to forget about it....
    So please add the option to EOP to reject E-Mails with blocked attachments,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Changing the frequency of end user quarantine notification emails

Options should be given to allow the notification emails to be sent more frequently than once a day. Perhaps a schedule that can be created to send out at various times. As it stands, some important emails don't get seen for up to 24 hours after being received by the time the notification gets sent.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In outlook email, when u r replying to a response, u shud be able to link ref. to 1 specific item in thread. Pls Make this option available

In outlook email, when u r replying to a response, u shud be able to link ref. to 1 specific item in thread. Pls Make this option available
    I am writing an email in response to an email thread. I want to refer to a specific item in the email thread. Currently, outlook does not provide you linking option that could lead you directly to specific "selected text/item". I think it is important and routine use option. I suggest to MS Outlook that there should be an option to link new email text to a "particular item table or text…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Saving emails to hard-drive or sharepoint folders faster

We need to be able to save attachments to folders faster. When I right click on an attachment I should be able to select a folder on my hard drive or from Sharepoint immediately. The same goes for mobile apps... I use the outlook app for iOS (Iphone) and you can't save attachments from the outlook email app directly to sharepoint folders.
    To me it's obvious that we should have the ability to save files wherever we want with as few clicks as possible. Your customer service is great though!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Users should get feedback about current status of issues being fixed by the development team

When users make contacts to customer support and customer support answers that the issue is currently being fixed by the development team, users are unable to hear about current status of the issue which is being investigated by the development team.

Support case number and issue number should be linked together. The user who made the contact, should be able to acquire information about the current status of the issue via Message Center etc..

----------------------------------------------------------

サポートあてに問い合わせを行い、その結果、開発部門で検証中となった場合、その案件の進捗について問い合わせを行ったユーザーが知る手段がありません。

サポートあてに行った問い合わせの番号と、開発部門で検証中となった案件の番号を紐づかせ、問い合わせを行ったユーザーは、案件の進捗状況をメッセージセンターなどから確認できることが望ましいです。

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Outlook Features Missing on Mac - Add Data Files to Settings

Add the same data files setup to the Mac version of Outlook. It would be really nice if the features were exactly the same between the two. Having to import files and exporting them seems cumbersome when (as a long-time Windows user) you already know there is an easier way to handle it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Outlook Features Missing on Mac - Make One File Type for Archives

Using Windows or Mac, MS Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc all work under the same exact file types. But NOT the Archive PST. They can be used in Mac, but an "export" of the files doesn't result in a PST. Making one file type improves the quality of life for people who use both Windows and Macs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Outlook Features Missing on Mac - Drag File Into Folder

In Windows, when you drag an email into another folder location, it actually moves the email. In Mac, this feature is by default set to copy. You have to hold the Command button in order to change it. Please add a setting so that users can reverse this functionality if they so desire.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please enable external sharing reports for SharePoint; also, email alert(s) for when files/folders are shared

Data security is very important to us and we need visibility in order to implement it. If someone is sharing a site/folder with external users (and shouldn't be), we should be able to easily find that out so that we can stop the access; currently, this doesn't exist. The audit logs contain a ton of information (and can only go back 3 months), which can be helpful, but not what we're specifically looking for. I'm aware that external sharing reports are in development for OneDrive, we desperately need them for SharePoint; I think any administrator would agree.

What would also…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Microsoft Forms and validating input

It would be helpful if the text field allowed various types of validation, such as the ability to use RegExs to validate the data.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Meetings created from Office 365 and cancelled by Yahoo user, appear to be cancelled by Office 365 users

When a meeting is created from Office 365 and it’s sent to an external Yahoo users its shows correct information. However if the yahoo user cancels the meeting an email is triggered to all the participants of the meeting informing that the meeting is cancelled. Even though it shows that the event generated from a Yahoo calendar however it shows that the sender is actual originator which confuses other audience. This should not be happening as it creates issue for the other attendees and audience about the actual status of the meeting.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to save mail attachments automatically to Onedrive.

I would like be able to salve all attachments received of external user to specifics internal user.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow rescheduling of an occurrence of recurring meeting without having to edit entire series

Allow rescheduling of an occurrence of recurring meeting without having to edit entire series. Currently, the workaround is to edit the whole series or create a new meeting, but neither option is a solution to editing one occurrence of a series of recurring meeting events.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. SharePoint - Add images/hyperlink to Surveys

Be able to upload images and hyperlinks to Surveys and Forms on SharePoint

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Microsoft Word

Microsoft Word should have a similar Excel capability of a worksheet/workbook- for those who use Word and may not have access to OneNote. This way individuals could toggle between old/new Word Documents without (ideally) having to have multiple Word Documents open.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow users to switch between work and personal accounts on mobile apps

I've got a personal and work account on my mobile phone but there doesn't seem to be a way to select which profile is "active".

I don't want to accidentally edit a work document using my personal profile and vice versa.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. EDB to PST Converter Software

With the help of this amazing Software Regain EDB to PST Converter you can easily Convert your all EDB file data into PST file. this Software also has Option to save Converted emails into PST, EML, MSG, HTML format. you can easily Select those files which you want to Convert by using this Software Selective Migration Option. If you have not technical knowledge then don't worry this Software does not need any technical skills anyone can easily access this Software without any technical knowledge.

Try this Software free demo version from here: https://www.regainsoftware.com/edb-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Resource Calendar: allow declining of individual conflicts (not the whole series when a conflitc exists) and improve the notification email

Our primary meeting room has a Room Resource Calendar in Outlook however one issue that has been noted by colleagues is that if someone books a event series (let's say a recurring meeting for 6 weeks happening every Monday at 10am) if one or more of those instances conflict with another booking (for example if the room is free for 5 out of the 6 instances of the series) because of that single conflict the Room Calendar will decline the entire series, but in the notification email it doesn't say where the conflict is.

This becomes a problem when you…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. https://24shots.com/products/silencer-air-motor-battery-2

The Silencer Air Wireless Motor at 24shots.com holds two batteries on-board to communicate with the 24shots app and the Silencer Air Trigger and this is a replacement pack of two batteries and also they are Rechargeable. Visit https://24shots.com/products/silencer-air-motor-battery-2

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 462 463
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base