Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Warn users if their reply is not on latest mail thread

This is every day problem in Microsoft Outlook 2016 that I'm using. People reply over old mail thread instead of latest one. A simple solution would be to warn user if they reply over old thread and ask them whether they want to reply over latest.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Office Feedback Sound

Word provides audio feedback for certain actions.

A] Allow users to add sounds to [all?] functions found on the Ribbon/Menubar.

2] Add Audio Feedback feature to ALL of Office, and every version. including online

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. One Note and Windows Ink Workspace protractor measurment ticks be in metric

The other day I was trying to demonstrate how to make a 10th fraction pie using the Windows Ink Workspace. Each piece needs to be 36 degrees. I gave up because it was way easier to do it on paper because the protractor is not metric.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. One Note Bitmoji Add In or extension for personalized stickers

I am always going to my Google Chrome browser for the Bitmoji extension. I copy and paste the needed message to add humor and character to my feedback for students next steps and accomplishments. It would be amazing if this could be added into One Note or even across the Office 365 platform. It would save me time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Microsoft Whiteboard and One Note have an infinity option (like smart notebook).

Smart Notebook allows you to use any visual or math tools on a page with an infinity cloning option. This would allow teachers to place math tools such as money, base ten blocks, tiles, and the list could be endless in the middle of the page for all students to use. This will save them steps, time, and minimize frustration of not having to copy and paste multiple times.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. One Note to add inking to shape (as in Word) to make working graphic organizers

Microsoft Word allows you to intuitively create colourful working graphic organizers using inking to shape tool. Your graphic organizer is limited to the size of the page. However One Note pages are unlimited and your graphic organizer would always fit on the page.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. EDB to PST Conversion

I still remember i was working on my Exchange server mail and then suddenly light has gone any my Exchange server connection break from server and i was not able to access my Emails then i found Dux EDB to PST conversion tool which helps me lot to recover EDB file data, and they also help me to convert it into PST format.

If you are also facing same problem then you can use Dux EDB to PST conversion software and convert you Exchange Mailbox.

Few Features of Dux Exchange Recovery Tool

✓ This app easily support unic cord and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Recover EDB Data to PST

Dux EDB to PST converter software gives you features to recover EDB File all data into PST format without wasting your important time. Simply Download Dux EDB to PST tool and convert your EDB file data and import in into PST, PDF,TXT, MBOX, HTML, MHTML, XML, MSG, EML etc.

Few Features of Dux Exchange Recovery Tool

✓ Free EDB to PST recovery software import 25 EDB file to PST.
    ✓ Convert EDB to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX and Outlook Profile
    ✓ Work on all EDB version as:- 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000 etc.

Download Free Version…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sort 'color shading' in Word

I would strongly recommend the feature of finding/filtering results based on 'color shading' in Word (as in Excel). I've been using it a lot to write down my notes into different categories where I use each color for a single significance among different topics through the document.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. End-User spam Notifications improvement

The problem is that on the daily notification email; end-users can do all of the functionality of taking action with quarantined mail, but when they manually go to protection.outlook.com/#/quarantine they are limited. End-users need to have the same functions when manually going to the url that are available when the daily notification comes. When using the url end-users don't have the options to: Release, Release & Allow Sender, Block Sender. These options are only available when checking the daily notification that comes from quarantine@messaging.microsoft.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make it possible to open a new window when composing reply

Make it possible to open a new windows when composing a reply. Older versions of office would open a new window when composing a reply. In outlook 365 it opens in the current pane and can't find any option to change it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Create a Flow Trigger for when a Planner task is moved to a new bucket or updated

It would be great to have a Flow trigger for when a Planner task is updated. Specifically it would be really powerful to trigger flows if a task is moved from one bucket to another.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fix Two-Finger Scrolling for Outlook Calendar

When using the calendar in Outlook, two finger scrolling seems to select weeks rather than actually scrolling. It makes it difficult to use the calendar on a laptop. Additionally, the scrolling seems to be broken in the drop-downs on the starting/ending times when creating appointments.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please remediate issue: 2800633/read-receipt-from-an-office-365-recipient-displays-incorrect-time-zone

The read receipt shows a time zone of (UTC) Monrovia, Reykjavik - I have seen this issue raised in 2014 with no obvious activity to fix the bug.
    Thank you,
    Dwayne Watson

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to recover bellsouth password

Get bellsouth related errors solutions via the technical support experts as how to recover bellsouth password,bellsouth password not accepting etc.For bellsouth solution call 1855-345-8210 toll free number for help.

https://www.outlooktechnicalhelpline.com/how-to-recover-bellsouth-password/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Place signature/disclaimer under user's last typed line instead of bottom of email and prevent signature stacking

When using transport rules for email signature or legal disclaimer, the rule places the information at the bottom of the email instead of under the sender's last typed line. The result is a stack of signatures and legal disclaimers. The recipient does not know who wrote the email or whom the legal disclaimer belongs to.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. VisibleMeetingUpdateProperties parameter of Set-OrganizationConfig cmdlet

The parameter applies to org-level, but we would like to set the parameter to user-level because of the difference of needs for per user.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. de pouvoir rechercher un contact par la société lors de l'ajout d'ans nouveau mail

Bonjour,

Depuis un nouveau mail, quant vous souhaité ajouter le contact, et que vous ne connaissez pas son nom, vous souhaitez rechercher par le nom de la société, il est impossible de le faire. ce qui est très embêtant.
    Il possible de le faire que dans le volet contact.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enable filtering audit log search by Office 365 groups, Distribution groups, etc.

For instance, to be able to know which user/admin created a change in an Office 365 Group, we had to run the audit search for each admins. It would be nice if we can filter the search through the object where in the changes have been applied.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Office Click to Run:fold this service's functionality into Windows Update or Software Center.

Office Click to Run is not new, but it's new to me.
    It seems overly cluttered to have Yet Another Software Updater constantly running in the background.
    Linux may have its faults, but at least *most* of the software on a Linux system receive all their updates through a unified updater.

IMHO, Microsoft should strive to get all their software to a single unified updater.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 434 435
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base