Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. Share Storage space between onedrive and outlook

I have 1TB of onedrive space but I can only use 50gb of email in outlook. Why this space that I pay cannot be used for email like Gmail does? I wanted to transfer my gmail account to outlook, so i bought a office 365 family subscription, so far so good. I decided to transfer all emails from my gmail account and all of a sudden my email account is full because I have 60gb in Gmail and now I can not receive emails on my outlook because it's full. Yes, i tried to delete the emails i don't need,…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Only allow admins and meeting organizers to admit people from the lobby into the Teams meeting

Normally, everyone in the meeting will regularly get the notification to admit users from the lobby. You should be able to control who gets the prompt to admit people to the meeting from the lobby.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Don't push any software on Windows users (Microsoft teams and Office 365)

I have always liked windows to not push any mandatory stuff on the desktop. Now I just had to click throgh a bunch of steps on my computer to NOT install Office 365 package, this made me furious. Another thing is microsoft teams, I never asked to join anything like microsoft teams still it pops up by default at startup. This of course is not OK... come on you can do better than that, you are not Apple!

I really like a clean slate opperative system without any "suggested" addons, thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow to disable automatic "COPY OF ORIGINAL" string when saving in MS Word or Excel

I'm using a Hungarian instance of MS Windows 7. Various Office applications (such as Word or Excel) automatically attach the string "COPY OF ORIGINAL" when I save an already existing document. I strongly resent not being able to turn this function off. What's more, the Hungarian translation of the English original ("másolat eredetije") is wrong, meaningless, and as such, has been the object of many a joke about the quality of Microsoft products. Pls correct this long-standing nuisance as soon as possible. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Microsoft Teams - I miss with MS Team the possibility to insert a team - internal calendar. There are already department-related e-m

MS Teams: I miss with MS Team the possibility to insert a team - internal calendar.
    There are already department-related e-mail addresses - I would like to be able to add the corresponding calendar to the respective team.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Control access to channels in the Stream group

Currently all members in Stream group can access channels in the group, and we cannot manage permissions for channel access for certain members.
    It would be great if we could give a permission to certain members to access channels in the Stream group. That would be better improvement for Stream.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. More detailed information on requirements for O365 connectivity

Requirements for O365 connectivity vary depending on users’ environment. In some cases, we can’t use wildcard for connectivity, or have to set up IP address to allow access to O365. To use O365 appropriately, we have to make sure which user to be set up access via IP address or URL. Please provide us more detailed information on requirements for O365 connectivity.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Regarding the “Last accessed by me” column in the “Recently opened files” display in the O365 Portal

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Office 365 ポータルに表示される "最近使ったファイル" の "自分が最後に開いた日時" の表示について
    Regarding the “Last accessed by me” column in the “Recently opened files” display in the O365 Portal
    ■Description(内容):
    Office 365 ポータルに表示される "最近使ったファイル" の "自分が最後に開いた日時" の表示について、Google Chrome、Firefox では〇 月 〇 日 の表記にて表示が行われるが、Internet Explorer 11、Microsoft Edge で確認をすると、"月" が抜けた状態で表示されてしまい、〇〇日の表記になってしまうため、動作の修正、変更を要望します。

As regards the “Recently opened files” display on the O365 Portal, the value for “Last accessed by me” is given as a month and day in Chrome and Firefox, but upon checking the same page under IE11 and Microsoft Edge, it has no “Month” section, and is just displayed as a “xx…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow google sheets 'unique', 'filter' and 'sort' formulas in excel. Very simple to use yet very powerful when combined.

Excel has many features that google sheets does not. However I prefer google sheets purely due to the availability of these formulas and their ability to provide useful snapshots/dashboards of a larger dataset. Excel has workarounds but they're not as clean. Pivots are dinosaurs and force user down a path that doesn't necessary meet their requirements (or desires). Freedom of expression is important (don't force me to do it your way but empower me with the formulas to do it my way).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to add references and citations in Word for Android

Microsoft word for android should have the ability to add references and citations. It would greatly help on the go students like me who writes papers on their phones.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Integrate Dropbox with O365 for Mac like you do for Windows

O365 for Windows let's you change your AutoSave destination from OneDrive to Dropbox, but that functionality isn't available in O365 for Mac. Please add this functionality for the Mac user community

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Windows Update KB4517389

Windows Update KB4517389 that was installed on 10/16/2019 is causing issues with Office activation, Edge usage, and printer issues.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Black Screen (Privacy) button on Task Bar

On the task bar have a quick button one can click to turn the screen black, but still show the task bar at the bottom of the screen. If the task bar is not pinned to the bottom of the screen then when the "black screen button" is selected just the Windows logo could show in the bottom left corner of the screen along with the "black screen button". Clicking the button while the screen is black would allow the user to return to their screen.

This is exceptionally advantageous when working on sensitive information in an area where others…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. After new Update in OWA version users are unable to send meeting invite to contact list

After new upgrade of OWA users are unable to send meeting invite or create a calendar invite with contact list

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Manage uploaded items within Onedrive from outlook

Provide the ability to manage / move items uploaded to Onedrvie from within email.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Lotus Notes to Outlook PST migration

The tool which can be tried for Lotus Notes to Outlook PST migration is known as eSoftTools free NSF to PST Converter. The user can export all mailbox elements such as emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals folder, and to-do items, etc. Also, it to recover and encrypted from the NSF file and after NSF recovery to see preview the items. A free demo version to offer for each user.

Get more info:- https://www.esofttools.com/lotus-notes-to-outlook.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Need outlook account recovery support

Get outlook account recovery support via the customer service executives to recover the password outlook. Dial 1-888-652-8714 toll-free number for outlook related problems such as recovery, not working etc.
    https://www.quickfixnumbr.com/outlook-account-recovery/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow custom times to be entered on outlook online

Allow custom times to be entered on outlook online. Currently, only every half an hour can be selected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Qdexi Technology Is Offering the Best iOS Development Service after The Launch of iOS 12

The launch of iOS12 has put wait of top development firms at rest as they were all eagerly looking forward to adding new and amazing features in their mobile apps. This new iOS 12 is going to bring the revolution in the mobile sector and is receiving a positive response from the users. Qdexi Technology has also decided to become a part of this revolution by providing reliable and affordable iOS development service to its clients around the world.

The multinational company Apple Inc. and iOS founder has launched the new iOS 12 in the month of June at the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How do I setup my HP Envy 5052?

The HP Envy 5052 Printer is an AIO model with USB and wireless powered features. Dual-side printing for paper saving further supports EPrint, Air Print and cloud storage, power saving in idle mode, 10 PPM black, a mind-boggling 1000 pages as monthly duty cycle coupled up with a 365 day warranty. The setup process has these steps- unwrap the printer, charge the device, fix all the settings, insert all ink cartridges into the door, load some sheets into the paper tray, download the software and driver, use HP Instant ink for saving, keep in mind the troubleshooting tips to clear…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 515 516
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories