Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need an automated way to refresh data that shows all users and their attributes from AzureAD. You can connect to onPrem AD from excel with

Need an automated way to refresh data that shows all users and their attributes from AzureAD. You can connect to onPrem AD from excel with Get Data tab. we need a live data source were we can do full AzureAD user data pulls period. User data pulls are core to any BI project as every mgmt. team wants to tie work to certain users

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a folder structure into the Whiteboard app to support organisation

Adding a folder option into the Whiteboard app would allow for users to arrange and structure their boards in a more cohesive manner.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Micrsoft look into having a service for bulk email delivery

A bulk email solution for emails whereby emails go through a validity check before the emails are sent to recipients

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Undo command within Excel worksheet and workbook

At this moment, if you open more than one Excel file, change contents in these files and want to undo some changes in only one file, it is impossible, because Excel will undo changes in all the files that you do not need to change.
    I need the undo command in Excel applied in within a worksheet instead of affecting other sheets.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Outlook Web - Show my teammates calendars

Outlook desktop client shows Team member calendars based on AD attributes/org data. It displays "Team: Manager Name" and all team members underneath so you can easily browse your teammates calendars to see when they are all available. This same feature does not exist in Outlook Web. Please add the same feature to Outlook Web.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Draft folder - should not need to click on edit button - its draft. Save should be in the key toolbar - or auto every 3 secs like google.

Draft folder - should not need to click on edit button - its draft. Save should be in the key toolbar - or auto every 3 secs like google. Should not have to click on either.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Support tickets should provide a queue number and estimated time email every two hours while waiting

I created a 'B" level support ticket two days ago and got the automated response that a support professional would get back to me in two hours. But two days later, no one responded. After talking to our support rep, I learned the queue was big for my area of need and it may be a while.

It would be nice to see what number in the queue you are in and get an update every couple of hours. If the duty manager could send it out on behalf of the team, that would be great otherwise and automated system…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please reconsider and produce a converter for wps files in Microsoft Office 365

I have an old 2010 file that I want to open. My computers now are using Windows 10.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Show some calendar or schedule detail in the Office profile card

When I can't see upcoming calendar data, you're forcing me back to Outlook. The use case is "I'm sitting in the opposite side of the building from someone that I'd like to see face to face. Before sending an IM asking if they were available, I notice their status is busy (maybe in a meeting)...so I don't want to interrupt." Why not add a calendar button next to the others, that pop up the daily view of that persons calendar?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Users, Photos, Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Locked sites should not appear in the My followed sites listing and in "Sites" OOB web part

Hello,

The main idea behind to raise this user voice is that, we don't want to appear the Locked sites (SiteStatus=NoAccess) in my followed sites listing and OOB Sites web part.

My Followed sites listing - {tenant}/_layouts/15/sharepoint.aspx - on this page you can see the frequent, following, recent, suggested sites. We have requirement that we don't want to show the locked sites in following sites listing which is bit misleading for our customer. Those sites are not longer active or used shouldn't come under followed sites.

OOB Sites web part - This web part also shows the locked sites in…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Publish the progress on the Next Steps in PIR

I would strongly request you to publish the progress on the Next Steps in PIR, because this is the final information we can get at the moment and we don’t have any more resources about further actions for the incident.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Office 365 - Outlook

I don't have an idea, have chatted with 5 MS techs today to resolve issue with Office 365 "Outlook". Have used the software successfully since 2017 when I first purchased, recently purchased new PC, migrated my files to new PC and now Outlook "stops responding" and won't close w/o using task manager.

As I said 5 different tech's have done troubleshooting, and the best advice they could give me is to use task manager to close and then re-open.

So very disappointed/frustrated, an entire two days spent, basically wasted with no resolution to the issue.

Not sure why the tech…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Custom links by CNAME

Hello, Customize in organizational links to enter different Office 365 services.

To be able to create a personalized link to point to by cname, example: onedrive> documents.mydomain.com to be able to directly enter the OneDrive through the personalized page.

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Is there a way to add the Groups to a Shared Mailbox in EAC

Suggesting to get the feature of adding Groups to a Shared Mailbox in EAC following:
    Exchange Admin Center (EAC) > Recipients > Shared > Double click on the Shared Mailbox where you want to add the Group > Member of > Option to add the Groups where this particular shared mailbox would belong to > Save

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Share the shared mailbox with read only permission

Dear Team

we are unable to share the shared mailbox in read only permission, as we don't have the extra backup of shared mailbox its very risky to shared the shared mailbox with full permission

please look in to this issue as soon as possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Need to have consistent behavior in the User ID being returned in the URL trace via EAC/Powershell

We need to have consistent behavior in the ID being returned in the URL trace. Currently the user ID returned in the URL trace results for clicks made across the workloads is not same- results for the clicks made on the URLs present in mail show primary smtp address and clicks made on the URLs present in office documents show userprincipalname.

This impacts the admin troubleshooting and It would be great if we can have only primary SMTP address being shown for these clicks in the URL trace results; immaterial of from which workload a user clicked on the URLs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Zip File

Get to know more about the Zip files from <a href="https://openfileextension.com/open-zip-file/">open zip file windows 7</a>. Here, you will get to know how to open zip files on the Windows 7 platform. zip files are the most widely used archive files from where you will easily open and send multiples files to each other.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Will be useful to get reports of use of all office apps into the O365 portal and not only for Skype, Teams, Exchange and Yammer.

Will be useful to get reports of use of all office apps into the O365 portal and not only for Skype, Teams, Exchange and Yammer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. please remove the top results feature when searching in outlook

please remove the top results feature when searching in outlook

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Obtain the Microsoft Stream video data by channel or group

It would be great that we could obtain actions that users taken such as viewing the Stream video or uploading it by channel or group. We can obtain user information for those actions via the Office 365 audit log, but we cannot specify the channel or group to obtain user information for those action.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 530 531
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories