Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Give Us Dimensions in Pixels

You give dimensions in inches---that's really outdated since we do so much posting on social media, GMB, and our websites. Please gives us the option of posting in the dimensions of using Pixels BEFORE the Inches so we don't have to dig for it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto Bakup on One Drive for Synced One Drive Folder. To avoid loss of files permantely if files are deleted accidently from local drive.

Auto Bakup on One Drive for Synced One Drive Folder. To avoid loss of files permantely if files are deleted accidently from local drive.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ClassNote Book - Opening Documents

Having the ability open word, powerpoint and edexcel document instead of downloading them. As a teacher downloading for every student is impossible and then uploading with comments to give feedback.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. provide reporting in Stream so that non-admins can see who has watched a video

Provide reporting in Stream so that the owner of the content can pull a report of the individuals who have watched a video. The data is in the audit logs but you have to be an admin to get it. Content owners want to see who is watching a video to determine if they are getting the desired viewership.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am writing to give feedback on the changes made to Outlook. Since the topic has been moved to display above the name of the sender I have

I am writing to give feedback on the changes made to Outlook. Since the topic has been moved to display above the name of the sender I have missed a lot of vital information and others have missed information that I have sent to them. For work we tend to put the key information in the subject box. Can you please pass this to your developers?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Delay the delivery of all emails with a pop up

An option so that all office 365 emails are delayed for 20 seconds before they are sent. This should be accompanied by a pop up which appears when you click send, giving you the option to stop the email within the 20 second time frame.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enable editing of text within WebParts

Hi, it is a pitty, that we are not able to edit the text in the WebParts that SharePoint online offers. e.g. within the "Quick Link" apps. You have the chance to have nice views and edding pictures to your links, but the text that you can enter, is not editable. Means you are not able to make text fat, colored etc. Mostly it looks then boring or it does not fit to the picture/graphic that you added to an link

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix the bug when Word online page numbers change in Word desktop

When I download a Word online file and open it with Word on the desktop, the font of the page numbers change. So it was set as Times New Roman 12 online, but when downloaded it changes to an unknown font and it is smaller than 12 pt.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Microsoft Sway - Create/Copy Master Sway section to other Sways

• Enable option to create master sections and copy between Sway sections, such as a 'how to tutorial', so you don't have to update all Sway sections upon updates to one similar section.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Microsoft Sway - Collapse All

• Add 'Collapse All ' floating button to immediately collapse all relevant sections of open Sway.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make OneDrive for Mac functional.

The software is currently a terrible resource hog while being incredible slow compared to Dropbox. There's no reason that this software should take up all of my computer's power.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Open the calendar scrolled to just above the current time . . . not midnight

1. Open calendar in browser.

2. See nothing.

3. Wonder why you see nothing.

4. Realize you're looking at 12am-8am, not your actual work day (even though it's already 11am).

5. Wonder why the calendar isn't automatically scrolled to the current time instead of the early morning hours when probably 99% of users don't have any events.

6. Submit feedback on Uservoice because it's happened enough times now that you really want to see this improved.

7. Thank Microsoft for their kind consideration of this UX improvement request and for their patience with your cheeky method of requesting it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. we would like to have a link called “Call on Teams”.

we would like to have a link called “Call on Teams”. When the person clicks on that link, it should open Teams and automatically dial the person.

If you remember, a Skype link, would automatically start a Skype call when clicked (provided the user has Skype pre-installed).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Microsoft Accounts Cannot Disconnect Deactivated Samsung Accounts

I am a Microsoft 365 Personal subscriber, and I would like to report a glitch that compromises the security of my Microsoft account by preventing me from disconnecting it from my old Samsung account. It is important to note that the Samsung account I am trying to disconnect is one I have permanently deactivated. Because of this issue now I am unable to link my new active Samsung account. It seems that Microsoft algorithms somehow do not recognize a deactivated Samsung account and therefore cannot disconnect it. This issue is affecting several other clients too who have been complaining about…

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make the translations of the source site title available in the highlighted content webpart

In the highlighted content web part, the title of the web part, edit menu and the edit information take alreday advantage of translations. Therefore, to complete the multi-language usage of this web part please add the translation of the site title of the source site.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MS Teams - Default File Sort order

Change the default sort order from 'date' to 'alpha numeric' like it is File Explorer.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Excell Change Data Source properties of a connection string

Make it possible again to change the data source in the properties of a Connection string .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add online meeting to all meetings + set a default

The new feature to add an online meeting to all meetings would be great in cases where I forgot to select the option when booking the meeting. Trouble is, I want to add Teams meetings and not Skype4Business ones, so the feature won't work for me unless there's an option to specify which online meeting i want to add to all meetings.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Resolve all accounts impacted by a Conditional Access Policy

The WhatIf function at the Conditional Access Policies in AAD admin center only works one way for one user. With this function you can see the impact on one selected user only. I would also like to see this information the other way around too. So, which accounts are impacted by a CAP (or combination of CAP's)? In an environment with tens of thousands of accounts it would be nice to be able to see the list of accounts that will be impacted by a CAP. It gives a quick insight and notification if the CAP was setup correctly and…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 587 588
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories