Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. Recover recently deleted items does not work when there are calendar and other not email items present

I accidentally delete my inbox by accident tonight and ran into a lot of bugs in Outlook trying to recover my inbox from my deleted folder
    1) Sorting Delete Items folder by date/time deleted was a very hard and multiple step process --- it should be easy.
    2) Recovering recently moved/deleted items failed on me I think because I had some draft calendar appointments and other items that hung up the process and I almost LOST EVERYTHING but outlook didn't tell me why.
    3) When I instead tried to move the items by copy and paste or drag and drop…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In the modern OWA ("new Outlook") we have found that we cannot preview or download PDF attachments from messages in a Shared Mailbox.

In the modern OWA ("new Outlook") we have found that we cannot preview or download PDF attachments from messages in a Shared Mailbox. When trying to download the attachment in Chrome we get an error "You don't have permission to open this mailbox."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Turn back on the ability to copy or move messages to a Shared Mailbox Folder

We used to be able to move a copy of an email from our inbox to a folder in a Shared Mailbox for purchasing archive purposes. This feature stopped working 1/19/18.

This was quite handy in our business and we want the feature back!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Login MsOffice Account

Office My Account - if you are a existing user login office.com/myaccount, New user can create your office here. Once you account ready you can download and install MS Office in your device.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bug with Excel for Mac

I post this here because redirected here by MS support.
    Excel for MAC does not keep files (.xlsx, .xls) in its recent files list when files are accessed through Google Drive File Stream (GDFS).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. default notification

Outlook Mobile ignores when calendar appointments are set to no notification and instead uses a default of 15 minutes prior to meeting start. We use this on all day events so it wakes folks up just a few minutes before midnight. It should honor the setting of the appointment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Increase Throttling Limit for API setup

Allow admin to increase throttling limit for 3rd party API setup to trigger the email

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Attività ricorrenti

Richiesta di implementazione. Quando creo un'attività ricorrente, l'attività si crea in automatico solo dopo aver completato quella precedente. A mio parere sarebbe utile invece avere la possibilità di visualizzare un'attività ricorrente per tutte le ricorrenze create, senza che sia stata completata quella precedente. Esempio: un'attività con ricorrenza giornaliera che inizia lunedì 2 aprile dovrebbe vedersi in elenco per tutti i giorni seguenti (3 aprile, 4 aprile, 5 aprile, etc...). L'utilità di questa funzione risiede nel poter pianificare meglio la gestione del lavoro, infatti così è possibile vedere tutte le attività dei giorni successivi. Attualmente questo non è possibile, infatti se…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow teachers to release assignments when an assignment is completed rather than a set date.

This would allow students to work at their own pace and encourage differentiated instruction. If teachers could require certain assignments to be completed before moving forward to the next assignment they could still set release dates but require students to complete prerequisite assignments.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. FastTrack migration services... add gDrives inside gTeams to availble source.

Google Teams can contain their own gDrive folders. I do not want to migrate the gTeam sites, but a google customer can create a shared gDrive in their gTeam site. We often have requests to migrate the folders in these gDrives to O365.
    I have only found a couple 3rd parties that do this. Can you support this data source in the future so i do not have to go to a 3rd party service?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hebrew support

When you open a .txt file in SharePoint, the text is all messed up because of the text encoding.
    In addition, Every text field in 365 Forms is left-aligned, and when you edit to align the text to the right it doesn't save the change. That leads to very inconvenient reading, especially with hebrew(or other RTL languages) mixed with english.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 7z password recovery online free

If you think how to remove the password from the 7z archive then don’t take any kind of tension just download Stella 7z password recovery online free tool to recover lost 7z password and remove password protection from 7z file database safely.

Read more:-https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Learning from my mails forever

Dear team,
    This idea comes from my personal experience which I think would be very good

In our professional career from our first job to last job after college we change many companies due to many reason ,some change for promotion some change for job satisfaction many more but when we change our company and go to another we take all our belongings and experience with us except our mails which we secure during our job which really need for in future for learning because of our domain change which we can't recall
    So I would like to suggest to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Include a search (address) bar in the file open dialog

In the major Microsoft Office Apps for Windows (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) for Windows 10, in the file open dialog that pops up, showing onedrive, this pc and so on, include on top a search bar (like the address bar in Edge). That way I can type a string and quickly jump to the file or folder, than navigating. it should search across the recently open files, onedrive and across my PC for the file types that is permitted in that app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Could you please add an area where we can register company devices and make device purchases.

Could you please add an area where we can register company devices and make device purchases. We have many Surface Pro computers and would like to have them registered on the main admin company account. This way we can track them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add existing email to a calender item in outlook.office.com

It would be great if it was possible to add existing e-mails to a calender item in OWA (outlook.office.com).

When using the Outlook-client, this is possible (drag and drop).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. VBA should stop modifying the visuals of Mathtype equations

VBA should stop modifying the visuals of Mathtype equations...since it changes pagination in word docs (5k equations - more than 500 pages). Using convert/format to re-adjust does partially the work but in my case most of the equations get deleted. Support has no solution yet. :(

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 3d objects in powerpoint

Increase support for 3D objects in PowerPoint.
    Currently it’s not very clear to users (or providers of 3D objects) what file format can work and how the files need to be embedded - how about a converter that lets us create files from existing objects that work in PowerPoint.

At the moment the files available in your library are very limited.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. download aol gold software

Have you troubled to change default browser? If you want to change the default browser system of your device but you are not able to do it. Then there is no need to take tension use AOL Desktop Gold. With the help of a number of tech support, you can ask for solution 24 hours every day. Trained professionals are always here to a shootout the problem faced by their customers.

Know More :

https://www.customer-carehelpline.com/aol-gold-download

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General