Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. Stop Office disconnecting my accounts every 24 hours?

Stop Office disconnecting my accounts every 24 hours?

I am Global Admin on 3 Organisations/Tenants and login with 3 accounts plus my Microsoft Account to use them all.

Since early August. I now get logged out of all accounts except one, very 24 hours.

Revert back to software that has been working for years.

I have been working through this with Office 365 Support and cannot resolve the issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include “sections” feature in PowerPoint online

In the desktop app you can section your slide deck which creates a good overview when you collapse large decks. Please import this feature to online version.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. alias exchange

The new admin portal for exchange does not allow you to fill out the Alias for the new mailbox you want to create. We work with several companies and wanted to create a shared mailbox for finance@companyA.com and finance@companyB.com The old interface allowed us to give different aliasses and that saved the day. Please make the Alias field available in the new Exchange admin portal when creating a new (shared) mailbox.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. download kaspersky antivirus internet security

download kaspersky antivirus internet security, detect and Remove Viruses and Other Malware From Your PC. Fast, Light and Easy to Use. Boost Your PC Performance & Secure Your Privacy. AV-TEST Score 6.0/6.0. Download Now! Ransom Shield. Privacy Protection. Computer Security. Complete Protection. Threat Removal. Free PC Scan.for more information visit:- https://medium.com/@elenadsouza550/kaspersky-antivirus-internet-security-download-96def126085d

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. bug in Outlook Calendar

Dear Team,

There is a 1-day holiday in my office and the Outlook Calendar is also showing 1 day, but when my mouse comes on that holiday in outlook calendar, the date of the next day is visible in the last day.
    Please find the attached screen shot.
    Example : In my office 2-Sep-2019 has holiday and outlook calendar showing date like below :
    Start Date : 9/2/2019 12:00 AM
    End Date : 9/3/2019 12:00 AM

But data should be like this :-
    Start Date : 9/2/2019 12:00 AM
    End Date : 9/2/2019 11:59 PM

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Outlook - Mapperuden

Det bør være muligt at formatere teksten/gøre den større i mapperuden

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Calendars broken.

Yesterday I had a Skype Helper wants to access keychain pop up, and my Skype got updated. After this event occurred some of the Calendar meetings which used to appear in my Outlook now only appear in the native Mac OS Calendar app.
    Has anyone else experienced this. I can provide screenshots if someone from Microsoft tech support wants - but don't want to put that into public domain.
    I was using regular Skype when the Skype helper pop up appeared. Afterwards I had a new Skype GUI (which incidentally I don't like as much as the old version).
    I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Best Atom TechSoft Excel Password Recovery Software

Advance Atom TechSoft Excel Unlocker Software is the trustworthy program to recover select the password minimum & maximum length of the password recovery and also put the letters such as a like: “A-0”(!@#$%^&*). This application has greatest two types of methods dictionary or brute force attack to view MS Excel file password.

Read More-: http://unlockexcel.net/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. office 365 services dependency on Exchange online

it is relay frustrating that we cannot use any office 365 that depends on Exchange online, MS need to have a way to use such services with Exchange on premise that some customers already and invested in. Not all the businesses may want to use Exchange online thus can not use services like planner , Teams, to-DO,...etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Office 365 migrated user are not able to access onprem Archive mailboxes. allow this feature

We have migrated few users from onprem to o365, when they were onprem they will able to access primary and archive mailbox of delegated users but after migration they can only able to access onprem users primary mailbox. archive mailbox is invisible for O365 mailboxes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add ability to restore a deleted project and associated SharePoint site in Project Online

Project Server has the capability to restore a deleted project and most other Office 365 services have the ability to recover from a accidental deletion. Would be great for Microsoft to add this ability in Project Online as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Correct Office request "Updates Available"

When I open an Office product a yellow bar appears at the top of the screen that states Updates Available. When I click the "Update Now" button nothing happens. After contacting support they tell me that nothing happens because I have the most recent update. I would suggest that a second window appear that states the computer is currently up to date would appear rather than no apparent action taking place.
    It would also be nice if the system did not report a false positive and suggest that updates are needed when they are not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1888-254-9670 American Airlines Customer Service

American Airlines is one in all the key airlines within us. any individual United Nations agency travels should have taken a flight once during this airline. it's the world’s largest airline fleet within the size, revenue, regular passengers carried and variety of destination served. These may be the most effective half for American Airlines however their square measure issues moreover. On a relentless basis, the passengers have issues relating to it. For that customer will contact the American Airlines Customer Service. the explanation for contacting them is that they need expertise for these forms of things and may assist you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I find it idiotic that in Excel, I have to click in the filename entry field when I click SaveAs. The software should be smart enough that

In Excel, when I want to create a new file or SaveAs some other name the existing file, the pointer should be in the file name entry box instead of highlighting THIS COMPUTER and waiting for me to click in the filename box. That is completely stupid and indicates nobody in software development actually uses Excel in Office 365.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Outlook 365 Search Function under Move Command for Windows Software

Ive noticed when using the 'move' email function that you can search for folders instead of manually having to expand the folders in the tree view. This functionality is available for MacOS Outlook, IOS/Google Apps and even the Web version of outlook, yet its not available in the Windows Outlook version.

This REALLY needs to be implimented.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add a “share to Yammer/Teams” button in Outlook

Add “share to Yammer/Teams” button in Outlook that auto-populates Yammer/Teams distribution lists

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Digitize Your Business Brand with a New Design by Hiring Experts of Qdexi Technology

In today’s competitive world, running a small business has become a very challenging task. If you want your business to stay relevant, then you must consider digitizing your business brand. You must adopt digital marketing strategies for business. It has become a mandatory practice to design a creative and eye-catchy website for digital marketing. The task doesn’t end here; you must give recognition to your brand also by developing a creative and unforgettable logo that aptly describes your brand.

Creating an attractive and impressive designed website as well as the brand logo is the most effective way to make a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. enable Global Admins to spin up a dev or test version of the tenant, with or without apps / data.

It would great if from a fully license tenant admins could spin up a copy as development or test tenant. Support and development on a live, change controlled, complex )365 environment is nigh on impossible. Obviously what you ca spin up would depend on the licences you have, and for the fuller licences, there would be an option to choose which data areas and apps are copied too (i.e. in teams - a sliding scale of the amount of detail the could be copied could be something like teams sites top level structure, conversations in a team, files in a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base