Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We need to export single Transport rule in csv file

We need to export single Transport rule in csv file

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Request to implement a feature that prohibit users from installing Office 365 ProPlus and activating licenses manually, even if users know t

Even though its installation button is hidden on Microsoft Office 365 Portal (https://portal.office.com), it is not effective if there is another way to install Office 365 ProPlus. I would like you to implement the feature that the admin could control users’ action for license authentication even though users know their own account and password.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. SharePoint Online しきい値のアラートについて

SharePoint Online でドキュメント ライブラリのアイテム数が 5,000 を超えそうになったら、管理者にメール通知などでアラートが届くようにしてほしい。その際、どのチーム サイトのどのフォルダーが該当しているかわかるようにしてほしい。
    I want administrators to be alerted by email notification, etc. when the number of items in the document library is about to exceed 5,000 in SharePoint Online.Please make sure that you know which folder on which team site corresponds.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow autosave for Outlook emails after 0 minutes not 1 minute

I have Office 365. I am able to set up instant autosave in Word. How do I set up autosave in Outlook so that it starts immediately and I do not have to wait for 1 minute or more. I have tried File - Options - Mail - Save messages, but the shortest time I can set this for is 1 minute. It should be possible to set it for 0 minutes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Word Online and Android Word are not working together properly.

On my Chromebook, if I am in Office 365 Word Online and try to open a document using Word Online, my installed Android version of Word opens instead. If I disconnect the Android version of Word from Office 365, then I can open the document in Word Online, but I can no longer use the Android version of Word to access these documents. The ability to use both selectively works on Macs and PCs, but it is broken on Android devices. It should work just like it does on a Mac or PC - if you select Word, it should…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enable change of cross-refences "Insert reference to" style later in Word

In Word, I want to Change the style of cross-references in an existing document. This is not possible, you have to recreate the links.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. provide LIVE support for 365 Office subscribers that wish to use android office apps

so I have tried to use Outlook for Android but it has so many issues including NO RESPONSE from the in app "feedback & support" that I am about to give up and switch to another email client. I cannot seem to get any answers on how to get support when the in app support request do not work! Why can't Microsoft provide LIVE support for 365 Office subscribers that wish to use android office apps?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Proper start page of O365AC

It would be nice if a default start page of the O365AC would be the one with Home, Users, Groups icons and so on and not one with the My Account, Personal info.
    It is really confusing that we need to go into app launcher in order to review our subscriptions. I know that it can be changed while O365AC usage, but still the default configuration would cause less calls within support/partners. thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cascading drop downs in Libraries

Cascading drop downs in SharePoint libraries were available in the classic view. This functionality is not available in Modern view. Please consider to bring it back as it is one of the most useful features of SharePoint.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Outlook not receiving emails

How to fix if Outlook is not receiving emails?

If you have an Outlook email account which is troubling you as you are able to log in but Outlook not receiving emails, you don’t need to worry about this problem as it is fixable. You need to use the following tips to fix identify the problem and fix it:

Ø You need to make sure that your device is connected with a good internet connection. If you lost the internet connection or using the slow speed connection, you might not receive the emails or receive after some time.

Ø If…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add ability to control cache size for Microsoft Teams

When Microsoft Teams Desktop app is installed on a server with multiple active users connecting via Remote Desktop sessions, the Teams cache can easily take up 1 GB of space, causing a disk space issue on a small RDS server. We need a way to control the size of caching within the roaming profile. This control could be a global setting Teams Admins can use to say the cache can be a specific amount of data (ex: 500 MB). Once the cache reaches the limit, older cache files are removed so new ones can be added.

I know there are…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can we contact McAfee to add Chinese Office 365 URLs and Ip range to a subscried list of their white list?

McAfee have a subscribed list for the global office 365 URLs and ip ranges. But there is not a list for Chinese edition. it isn`t very convenient for us to manage our whitelist.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change Control F search function so I can find "Fiscal Policy" specifically and not just "fiscal" and "policy".

Change Control F search function so I can find "Fiscal Policy" specifically and not just "fiscal" and "policy".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. how to disable user can edit watermark when apply sensitve label

when apply sensitive label then user can go to watermark and edit t another content , this I think should disable to effort form policy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Support for SVGcolor fonts in all OFFICE products

There is a growing boom on creating and using SVGcolor fonts It would be grat to have Office products to support the use of them

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. to be given, the option to select the folder in which you would like to upload the attachments contained in an email.

to be given the option to select the folder in which you would like to upload the attachments contained in an email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Provide robust tools needed in OneDrive

I have been struggling to upload files placed in my OneDrive for business account for weeks and here is what I found out:
    Per tech support, that little blue cloud on the task bar is all you get
    There is no super duper diagnostic tool that allows you to tune OneDrive to get it to perform better
    OneDrive struggles when you have more than 100,000 files and in my case my 600GB will take 2 full months to sync

I had hoped to escalate the case and find a better tool to improve performance, monitor speeds, provide ftp or any…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. show dates of emails when scrolling through

Display the date of emails next to the scrolling bar when scrolling through lots of mails in the preview window to help find mails on a certain date. The same way as Excel shows the top row number when sliding the scroll bar up and down.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Each install to be own account

It would be nice to have each install to be their own user so that OneDrive does not have to be shared if we do not want it shared. I'm installing on my daughters computer and even though I can have multiple accounts I would prefer to install on my account, but not have it shared.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)