Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. FIX Publisher!!!!

I just renewed my Publisher and now can't insert PDF docs into my project. This is unacceptable! Please fix NOW!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Book Your Order for Corporate Strategy Assignment Help

Now get Corporate Strategy assignment writing help service with practical examples. We are experienced writers' team and available for your assistance at 24x7. Don't waste your time and immediately reach out BookMyEssay site. https://www.bookmyessay.com/corporate-strategy-assignment/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Custom mailtip on Exchange Online for "MailTipsLargeAudienceThreshold"

Currently you can change the threshold of which a user gets a mailtip warning when sending to a large group of users (the default is 25). It will then display a mailtipstating "This message will be sent to about x users".

It would be great for security purposes to be able to set a custom mailtip message to warn them about sending emails to large groups of people and whether it is necessary for this information to be sent.

I believe this can be already if you have on-premise Exchange.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sharepoint Security allows Dynamic DNS addresses

Currently Sharepoint and OneDrive can be locked down access can be made from specified IP addresses

Would like the abiility to lock down using Dynamic DNS addresses.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow OneDrive KFM to worry with Folder Redirection polices

If you have FR configure by GPO
    E.g. Documents - \\SERVER\Share\User\Documents

KFM in OneDrive will not work because of the path.
    The path has to be local “C:\Users\User\Documents

You can achieve this using FR GPO and selecting “Redirect to user local profile location”, also if you select “Move Contents” on the settings area of the GPO at logon the data will be copied from the server location to the local location.

However KFM still failed for me with the paths being local. I then had to set all FR GPOs to “Not Configured”.

To me this is pretty poor as…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. read aloud

I just tried the read aloud function in Outlook. I found that it worked pretty well, but it read the whole signature. it would be nice if it didn't do that, or if reading the signature was an option. also it read the phone number correctly, but it didn't like the zip+4 (xxxxx-xxxx) it read it as 12,345 to 4,321

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Printer Repair Near Me

For those who have a query on how to find Printer Repair Near Me they can follow the steps provided below:

For locating the nearby printer repair centers, the user is required to open Google search.

Then, the user needs to enter the Printer Repair Service Near me in the search tab.

Now, from the provided list the user is required to select one and opt for the required assistance.

Also, one can contact the repair centers by using their toll-free number.

Hence, in this way, one can easily fix printer repair service nearby and other printer related issues in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow users to determine which outlook destop calendar invites are saved to

I use Office 365 Outlook with 3 email accounts and I want all meeting invites, irrespective of which email account they are received by, to go to my outlook web calendar so they can be seen on all my devices. Please develop this option which would make my life less stressful. Thanks for your help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. All O365 subscriptions should have built in tool to export out mails based on certain criteria

It's quite tedious to export out mails to backup if we do not have E3 or above license. When a user leaves, it's quite difficult to export out and backup emails without E3 license.

Or if the user reaches his quota, it's quite difficult and tedious to backup and delete mails of certain period or size to free up space.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Better integration of bots with Teams

It would be great if you could go into Microsoft Teams and let's say you create or you get a Bot that is vital to your organisation. And you have multiple users that can create Teams and add new Teams.
    It would be great if you could set one or multiple Bots to be set as "default" so whenever anyone creates a new Team the Bots will automatically be attached to it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Outlook Profile Manager DIRECTLY to Outlook for Mac

Because otherwise switching means having to dig into the applications and or keep the Outlook Profile Manager on my task bar just because MS is too lazy to build it into Outlook as an option for switching profiles.

Really is about time. Like... how is outlook this old and this doesn't exist as a feature.????

Outlook is has horrible features which make having it locked into a profile necessary. Things like when someone sends you a contact card, Outlook never asks you which account to add them into, it just adds to whichever one it ******* wants to. Same for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Auto generated backup

Ms office word or all other softwares should have auto save option

Just like a timer that after every 10 second back up should be generated without any manual action.

This makes things more easier while using ms word for writing a draft or ms power point for creating a presentation and many more....

In case of power failure this kind of facility could save time and valuable efforts to perform a task...

What do you think??,??

Kindly share your opinion on this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Recall or replace an email

Gönderilen maili geri çekme işlemi yapılıyor fakat bazı maillerden başarılı ve başarısız bilgi maili gelmiyor özellikle aynı etki alanında olan mailler içinde geçerlidir. Bu alanın geliştirilmesi gerekli.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Analyzing tasks & projects

Not only would it be convenient to have Plans (or Planner) integrated with outlook tasks, but it would also prove helpful for a business to have the Plans integrated with Teams with an app that calculates turn-around/analysis times for tasks.

For example, if a Plan is created within the Planner web browser, all plans don't seem to appear within Teams. It would be beneficial for businesses to have a "flow" where an email is received, then can be placed within a plan of a team, and once completed, have the turn-around time reflected in a report. Does this exist/in the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Columns name's value should be sync

In Column names: first letter of the word should be capital like Label Applied or Apply Label Retention etc.
    RIghts now it is like this: Apply lebel retention.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How to fix the issue of Telus email not working on iPhone?

It could be shocking when you find out that even if the account information is correct, you are still not able to send or receive Telus emails from your iPhone. If this issue is bothering you, here are the steps that you can perform to solve the issue.
    • Configure the IMAP and SMTP settings.
    • Click on Settings>Tap on Mail>Select Telus mail.
    • Select SMTP>Primary server> SMTP Server name.
    • Remove your username and password and tap on Done.
    • It will update the account information.
    • You can also delete the account and add it once again.
    If…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Outlook 1809's design is more grey and boring than ever. Please bring back colorful design

Please make office more colorful as this is an eyesore to stare at all day

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. More comprehensive mechanism to bookmark documents (shared to the user) as an improvement to pinning.

This applies to all Office products that can open shared files. We need a better way of bookmarking and categorizing a previously opened document to come back later and open again. "Recent", "Pinner" and "Shared With Me" are good starts but not enough. I can imagine an experience similar to browsers' favorites management. Even better if these documents would also be shared with the Edge browser's favorites.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Calendar, highlight current day and time better

Can you better highlight the day of the week in the weekly view? It is hard to see which day is current. Shade the day a very light tone. That would help a lot.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base