Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable downloading MSI-packages from Intune console

Once you uploaded a MSI-package to Intune, only Intune-enrolled devices can download & decrypt the MSI-files. Please make it possible to just download the MSI-files from the Intune console (or using Graph).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Move to Folder auto-suggested folder, based on conversation email already in a folder

Atm Move (to a folder) suggest the last used folders, while a previous message of the same conversation is alreay moved to another folder.
    This folder should appear as the first choice (or even a shortcut) to move to the same folder.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In Skype for Business meeting show all videos on top row in gallery view instead of picture

In Skype for Business meetings, it would be much better if participants who are using their videos were automatically prioritised to the top row (and therefore the video is seen).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Promote the guy that assisted me

Ab was amazing - patient and went above and beyond - 5 stars!!!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable Stream Live Streaming to use the LiveShell.Pro Encoders to connect to service

As a new service Microsoft Stream only works with a limited number of Encoder devices of which it seems the most popular ones don't work. Stream also requires a complete 'setup' each time the service is to be used. Of the Most Popular streaming services (ie YouTube, Facebook Live, IBM UStream, LiveStream, etc) ALL of them work with this device. Stream Does NOT. The List of 'tested' devices is a very poor & short list'. It should cover a wider range or 'POPULAR' encoder devices currently being used on services already in this arena. MS coming into an existing environment…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Emails of Outlook 365 for PC should open in Full screen

Any email (new or existing one) at Outlook 365 for PC does not open in Fullscreen. Even if we click Maximize button it doesn't get maximized. This is very annoying. Please fix this ASAP

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Usage Report display Email Activity report per day(1) as a option

Usage report under Admin center needs to give the option of showing users Email Activity per day(1). We currently only have 7, 30 , 90 ,180 days.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. enable editing of .txt files in Word for Android (mobile Office)

Presently, Word can open txt files as a read-only image, but it's not possible to edit them. It seems like it wouldn't be difficult to enable editing a plain ascii text file.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. mynortonsetupp.com

Www.Norton.Com/Setup Norton Setup | +1-800-380-5860
    manage norton setup is a modern cyber world it necessary pc, laptop, mobile any other technical device.Norton setup is easy simple antivirus.Visit Us:
    http://mynortonsetupp.com

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I wish that Microsoft had an offer for office 365E for startup companies.

Startup don't have massive capital in the beginning, Would be nice if Microsoft offers an discount on office 365E. The tool is very useful but also very pricy for a start up

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Restore "Display a desktop alert" action to Outlook 365's Rules

I have setup a rule to automatically move all emails sent to me from Azure DevOps to a subfolder, but I still want to be notified when they arrive.

In the desktop version of Outlook, I would simply add a "display a Desktop Alert" action to the rule, but that action (and many others) aren't present in Outlook 365.

The result is that I miss mails from Azure DevOps, which is extremely problematic for obvious reasons. The only way to ensure I do get a desktop alert is to remove the rule, but then I have to manually move these…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sharing issues from within client installed Office365 product

We have a problem with the Sharing functionality from within an client installed Office365 Product (word, excel, powerpoint) and our hybrid SharePoint environment.

We have recently implemented a hybrid SharePoint environment where some documents are stored within sites in a OnPrem SharePoint 2019 and some documents in SharePoint Online Sites and Onedrive for Business. All depending on information classification.

When you from within a Office product select Share with a document from SharePoint/OneDrive Online, a popup dialog appears and works as intended. The same popup is shown regardless if you do it from inside a n office, product, a synced…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Best Motherboard For Ryzen 7 3700x

Looking for Best Motherboard For Ryzen 7 3700x?

Technology is everything. Whatever that makes our work easier is a machine. Every machine has an input device, a processor, and an output device. A processor is a compartment that processes the information being put in the machine.

The processor of the computer is the central processing unit i.e., the CPU. The CPU is a box that contains all the information for processing and guides the whole machine or computer to work according to the user’s commands. The CPU acts like the computer’s brain.

What is more interesting is that the CPU…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. SharePoint Online Site Usage - Provide custom filter to select date range and find Unique viewers and Site visits

Currently there are fix range for 7 days, 30 days and 90 days to check unique viewers and site visits. If we have custom date range filter to select from date and to date so it will be more convenient and flexible.

Also, this can be implemented for the visit count shown for the individual files at the bottom of the Site Usage section.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. onenote UI for opening notes is not very good at all

When I go to open a note, the UI has three general areas. One shows a list of notebooks based on one active account (with link to switch accounts).
    Then a 2nd box is "Open from other locations" and the third area is like a recent list and pinned notes.
    This entire UI is very difficult to use for me.

The Section on top for "Open from OneDrive" does not list everything, in fact it's missing everything. I used to use OneNote on my regular Hotmail/Microsoft account, but then I later bought O365 and have been storing notes on that…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow ability to call or message button in Shifts/Teams

Within Shifts users should have the ability to quickly message or call another person on the shift within Teams. This would help to communicate with someone easily without having to open Chat or Calls within Teams.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Microsoft Team

Microsoft Teams is a very useful tool to have Online Meetings. In a case of a meeting with many people, the challenge is people speak over each other if there is no proper control from the meeting chair.

My suggestion is to have a functionality where I can either click on a button or something to "Put my hand up". Added to it, a count of all the "Put my hand up" in the sequence the hand was up. This should be visible to all the meeting attendees.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow "From" Option when forwarding of appointments in a shared mailbox calendar

When forwarding an appointment from a shared Mailbox calendar the name of the forwarder is defaulted in "from" and is not changeable. Please make the From Function available here so it is possible to forward an appointment as the shared mailbox.

Example: If you have a shared mailbox "Corporate Training" with a calendar and an appointment is forwarded to a user we dont want the name of the delegate that forwarded the appointment to show up.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Possible reconnaissance attack

Possible reconnaissance attack has been noted on O365:

This was recreated by setting up secondary email account (Gmail) and adding it to the Outlook 2016 client.
    Creating a new email from the Gmail account and sending it to a known distribution group (IT@domain.com) and enabled to allow external addresses to send to it. Once the email is sent, I simply recalled the email and received recall messages with the members of the distribution group.

Doing this allows the sender to view members of a group, allowing an attacker or attack application to run off a list of preconfigured…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base