Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. download aol gold software

Have you troubled to change default browser? If you want to change the default browser system of your device but you are not able to do it. Then there is no need to take tension use AOL Desktop Gold. With the help of a number of tech support, you can ask for solution 24 hours every day. Trained professionals are always here to a shootout the problem faced by their customers.

Know More :

https://www.customer-carehelpline.com/aol-gold-download

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Open Links in Private Tab

When I work in Private Tab that the Links open in Private Tab too. Actually the links open in normal Tab

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Select a Date & Time March 2019 SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Select a Date & Time
    March 2019
    SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT
    Eastern Time - US & Canada (3:40pm)
    Tuesday, March 26

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Visio creating and editing on iPads for those that work in the field.

I would like to have the ability to create & edit Visio diagrams on the go in the field with an iPad. Not just view and also make available for iPads with 9.7” screens.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improve the document sharing link setting display

When editing an Office document, which is stored in OneDrive or Sharepoint, the Share dialogue is unclear in the later versions of O365. Firstly there isn't a clear list of the users who currently have access, and thirt permissions. Secondly, when adding a new user, the link sharing setting is either bold or no bold to show whether edit or read is slected. Just put a tick in the nice round circle to the left, perhaps?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add tenant-wide Policy to allow setting a default options, such as Calendar appointments "-MaxDurationInMinutes"

The default appointment length is 14400 minutes, or 1 Day.
    When you invite someone to an appointment that is longer than this the invitation is automatically declined by the recipient on sending.

Having a Tenant wide default policy to set this for all mailboxes, including any new mailboxes created in the future will stop an additional step to be done when setting up new users or prevent support cases being raised to resolve this post-creation.

Most people will holiday for longer than a day, so when you have a shared calendar for holidays, you have to create an appointment for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Outlook Syncing

It's a great feature that you have Outlook 365. It is nice when you have Outlook on multiple computers on the same account that the email downloads into each of them automatically.

It would be wonderful if you could sync your email signature to all of the computers on the same account. It's a bit clumsy to have to cut and paste all of the signature files from one computer to another.

Thank you,

Ed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Need to Quarantine the mobile device/mobile devices if the users are members of a particular DL or group.

Need to Quarantine the mobile device/mobile devices if the users are members of a particular DL or group. Also the notification should be received by the Admin to allow it or block it. As many times it is not possible to give all users the Intune License due to license crunch. So it seems fair to get this kind of option in Exchange Admin Center of Office 365.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. resolve the search function bug in Outlook for MacOS after Mohave upgrade

search function in outlook doesn't work after MacOS upgrade. Microsoft engineers have known of this bug since at least November 2018. There are no updates and it still does not work correctly. Indexing no longer works reliably.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Search-doesn-t-work-in-Outlook-for-Mac-after-MacOS-upgrade-b73de6f1-aeb9-4720-bbbe-de65ab50012e

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. On task flags, change "No Date" and "Custom" colors to not match "Today"

In Outlook and OneNote, the flag color for items due today and on a custom date are both red, making them indistinguishable. Red should be reserved for items due today or overdue. Some other color should be used for "Custom" and "No Date" (which is red in Outlook mail but buff in OneNote). Without this change, the task feature is less usable, since I cannot tell at a glance if I need to get a task done quickly or not for a custom date in the future.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When installing for the first time, Office asks you to sign in, you have to click twice in the text field to enter your email address.

When installing Office apps for the first time, Office asks you to sign in when you open an app for the first time, i noticed that you have to click twice in the text field to enter your email address instead of just once. I work in the IT field and install Office all the time, i've noticed this every single time I install Office. We mostly work with Business Premium if that helps.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Delivery delay for email

Allow delay delivery in Outlook to start at a custom time rather than 5:00pm in office 365. I work on a lot of emails late in the night and would rather they be sent in the morning at 8:00 am so recipients are not disturbed while sleeping.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Something is wrong with speed of Autoupdate

I have just updated Microsoft Office on my Mac.
    It is normally a pretty swift affair.
    Something seems seriously messed up this time though.
    Why did it take something like 30 minutes to complete!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Apple Watch series 4 complications

Create a calendar complication for the Apple Watch Series 4 unique watch faces.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enable per-meeting disable of announcements (chime) when ppl enter or leave, for Teams like in Skype

Enable per-meeting disable of announcements (chime) when ppl enter or leave, for Teams like in Skype

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fix the bug in Outlook Calendar Scheduling Assistant Timing

In Scheduling Assistant, we used to be able to click into the box for the start and end time, enter the new timing number (without even needing to add the colon or the AM/PM designator), click away, and have the time "snap" to the appropriate timing. Now (since a recent Microsoft update), when you put your cursor in that box and type a number and then click away, it does nothing....the numbers do not snap... If we can get that feature restored it would be lovely!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Outlook Customer Manager App for Android

Needing app for Android devices to be functional with my desktop solution.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. allow to change one drive for business folder name in file explorer

allow to change one drive for business folder name in file explorer for distinction.

currently it is following this format: <OneDrive -> <Company Name> <1, 2, 3... 10>

having just numbers as distinction is not enough to actually tell which onedrive folder is for which user.

Please add this feature on your future releases of onedrive for business.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Forms: Option to Block Own Access to Survey Results

I understand that the feature I am looking in for Forms doesn't exist. The issue is this:

I would like to be able to send out a survey and have respondents provide responses, but restrict my access to viewing the results before a given day that I would select before sending out the survey. For example, for a Form sent to students to evaluate a teacher, I would like students to be able to submit responses, but only allow the teacher to view these responses after the final grades have been submitted (for ethical reasons). We can always send out…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base