Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Forms: Option to Block Own Access to Survey Results

I understand that the feature I am looking in for Forms doesn't exist. The issue is this:

I would like to be able to send out a survey and have respondents provide responses, but restrict my access to viewing the results before a given day that I would select before sending out the survey. For example, for a Form sent to students to evaluate a teacher, I would like students to be able to submit responses, but only allow the teacher to view these responses after the final grades have been submitted (for ethical reasons). We can always send out…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change the valid period of authentication cache

I would like you to shorten the valid period of authentication cache to less than 90 days. Or, I would request the feature to let us know when the password has forced to be changed by disabling the cache logon and re-enabling it via remote session.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Exchange (OWA & Outlook) Meeting updates are stored in the deleted items folder

When updating the subject line or the text field in a meeting that has been accepted, the update of the appointment ends up in the "deleted items" folder at the participants. Users often don't notice the change, which disrupts the workflow.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Kaspersky antivirus Installation / activated

Kaspersky antivirus Installation / activated, protects & defends against all types of Latest Viruses, spyware & more. Kaspersky antivirus Installation / activated ***** Scans & warns you about dangerous weblinks & emails and secure system from them. Kaspersky Total Security Offline Installer gives protection & performance to your PC. for more details visit:- http://www.apsense.com/article/how-to-download-kaspersky-antivirus-activate-product-offline.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide Root cause for Email delays due Office 365 servers

There is a email delay of 16 minutes between the servers

HK2PR0199MB0641.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com  KL1PR01MB1221.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com

on Jun 19 - SGT time evening.

But your Office 365 Support team replied that we cannot provide Root cause analysis and closed the case.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Get Report Writing Help Service without Plagiarism

Our writing services are quite flexible and user-friendly. So if you happen to need online report writing help support at any time of the day or night. BookMyEssay assistance service is available 24 hours on every day of the week. Read more: https://www.bookmyessay.com/report-writing/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Authentication for O365, SharePoint Online & SP Designer not working

We are experiencing authentication problems logging on to Office.com, SharePoint Online and accessing our O365 Tenant via SP Designer. We supply our credentials and are then asked for them again and again and then over again and are never able to authenticate. So far no solution for this has been found.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Microsoft 365's dictate commands do not work.

Fix the problem with dictate in Microsoft 365. Example: "delete that" command types 'delete that' rather than delete the previous letter I typed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Count views of Stream videos that are added to SharePoint

When I add a Stream webpart in a SharePoint page, views of that video are not being added to the video's view count in Stream.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow Security groups in 0365 to administer permissions and manage resources. Time saving, only one group vs multi people

Allow the IT Admin to create a security group and add members to the group that can administer/manage resources. Allows to save time by only adding a group as a delegate and not adding 10 people manually to each resource.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please allow the monthly view for Team Calendar!

Currently, only day, weekly, working week, three view options for Team Calendar. We need to have "monthly view" option for Team Calendar!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow users to limit the amount of emails Outlook for Mac syncs locally when a gmail account

I would like to be able to specify how much data Outlook downloads locally, to help keep my Outlook data files getting too big. This functionality is currently delivered by G Suite Sync for Microsoft Outlook when running on Windows. You know all of us MacBook Pro users have limited hard drive space to begin with. If you want to win us over we need this feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fix F’ing office 365 it is so buggy. It SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Fix f’ing office 365 it SUCKS!!!!!
    OneDrive hahaha. Drive you bat crazy not productive. Really. Really. Microsoft?????????

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Outlook 360 Replay All and Me.

Why we don't add a button in outlook beside replay all called replay all and me so that we don't have to cc ourselves each time we want us as a re-pliers to be included in the email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add mirror command as an addon pannel for artistic text and picture/image on Microsoft Office 2016

My suggestion is....to add "mirror command" or addon pannel for artistic text and picture/image on Microsoft Office 2016 (especially Publisher and Power Point) so that we can make mirror image or text. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Mitgliedern einer Dokumentenbibliothek erlauben, die Standardansicht zu definieren

in jeder Dokumentenbibliothek wird die Standardansicht für alle Mitglieder fix vorgegeben
    diese ist nicht für alle Mitglieder, Besitzer und Gäste die ideale Ansicht auf die vorhandenen Dokumente einer Dok-Bibliothek

jedem Mitglied soll es daher möglich sein, sich eine beliebe Ansicht als Standardansicht zu definieren

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. onedrive deletion email, need to be able to edit the text

Would like to customize the text in the email that supportive of the process with our company. For example, contacting your administrator is not something our employees would do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Easy Solution to Convert OST File to PST File

If you are looking for quick solution convert multiple OST files to PST file at a time. In this situation, I would like to suggest you just utilize the ATS OST to PST Converter Software which provides multiple advanced features. It automatically repair highly corrupted/damages OST file and restores all the mailbox data including deleted once email messages. The software eligible to export any large size OST file to PST file with all mailbox attachments like as – emails, calendars, notes, drafts, contacts, emails, tasks, and other items. With the help of this conversion software, you can convert OST file…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base